Why does every Midget workout?

I wonder if it's easier for midgets to get a hot body (like a midget hot body) beacuse they have short limbs so they gain muscle easier, does anybody know if this is true?

Or midgets go to the gym a lot because they have to compensate for well... being midgets?

>they have short limbs so they gain muscle easier

this

>ywn be short enough to achieve dwarfmode

Most everyone want to win at something.
Sexual prospects are however slightly improved.
I think you're overestimating how many Veeky Forums Midgets

Also it's not any easier..Think about how difficult your routine would be if you were a midget (regardless of the weight)

>midget

we just call them manlets here

I know a guy with achondroplasia. He explained that doctors at young age always told him that hypotonia is very common in people with his condition but he can conveniently overcome this with very little workout after reaching adolescence (short limbs, good gains with significantly less protein intake than a regular adult, etc.). Then the routine just kinda stuck, he got jacked as fuck by the time he left high school and he even wants to become a PE teacher for kids with developmental disorders.

>when will they learn

Like i bet he doesn't even work out.

I mean probably this one those.

>I think you're overestimating how many Veeky Forums Midgets
what did you mean by this?
i personally didnt midget and not planning to in the future

because they are the decedents of dwarves. great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls.

Never thought of this actually

They have incredible leverage. I know a midget who can rep 360 on flat bench for 5+. It's insane.

And if it helps them live a more normal life, I'd imagine. So I think you've kind of answered your own question

Is it better to be a ripped mesomorph manlet or a lanky ecto 6'2?

holy shit i actually keked

Not every midget works out, and you pretty much explained why they don't need to in your post. Short limbs means the same amount of muscle on a larger person is compacted and they look more muscular.

I'd think that the same proportion of midgets that work out a lot to compensate for their appearance would be about the same as the proportion of regular sized people who are ugly. Working out is definitely more of an incentive if you're not confident in your physical attractiveness, but most ugly people will be unfit and stay that way.

Asking the real questions here!

Fuck... It must suck being 5'10

I just realized that midget are either Fat or fit. no in between

imagine being a skelly midget even though you only need 1kcal a day to bulk.

it actually looks worse for midgets to be buff

Look at Ronnie Coleman's biceps.

Those are short insertions. They can only get so big and they look weird. Now imagine that even smaller but equally buff.

he looks like he's always sucking dick

Lifting is easier for them because of ROM and leverage, and they show gains much more dramatically because they're so small. If I was a midget I'd definitely capitalize on one of the few benefits.

>literal small man syndrome

Seriously, how come I've never seen, even in a picture, a buff, bearded midget, LotR style ? That's what I would go for if I were that short