Friendly reminder that being smart, handsome, and rich is way...

friendly reminder that being smart, handsome, and rich is way, way more important than anything Veeky Forums obsesses over.

But to be considered handsome you need to be fit.

Friendly reminder that doing something because it is "important" is inherently autistic

yeah, we know. I think most people here labor under the hope that getting to low bf will unlock handsome mode.

That said, I know one or two guys born into wealth that are neither smart nor handsome but slay serious puss. They're just massivley confident and have not had any negative life experiences to affect their attitude.

not even close to true

it's all about facial aesthetics

> That's why I let my residual poop rub off on my boxers like GOD intended.

Where do you even come up with this shit?

Daily reminder a fulfilling life can take many different forms and making broad claims like this are bad attempts at trolling.

Mods pls be Gods and ban this fag.

>taking words out of context
Good job, turbofaggot.

the reality of the OP hit you too hard? poor baby.

>Smartest people
Japanese are committing sodoku and hald the population is kissless virgin at age 35

>handsomest people
sweden is overrun by nogs and cant stop cucking themselves

>richest people
germans are as bad as the swedes

all that matters is balls and guts. never forget that

none of those things fit together

Welcome, fuck-wit.

If lifting scares you so much, then I assure you you aren't handsome or smart nor will you get rich.

>scares you
said only you

Yes, yes. You have to work really hard and earn lots and lots of money. That's by far the most important thing for you to do. You are serving us really well, user.

Are you literally retarded? How are a peoples characteristics relevant for an individual?

you're acting like jews want people to be rich? lol try learning the memes before you use them.

>Jews don't want peope to work their entire life in hopes of becoming rich
>They can keep this hope alive if nobody ever actually gets rich
>They can't just charge the few really rich ones 50% taxes so they earn even that money lol
Are you illiterate?

no, you fucked up retard. try again later.

>important
nice bait
also underage b&

>sodoku
kek

You actually believe jews don't want people wasting their lives at work and then ripping them off their earnings by taxing it? Maybe turn that CNN off once in a while you leftist cuck.

Literally the only thing that matters is confidence

>go to Sweden
>every fucking male is 6'+, amazing face, hair, 800$ clothes, and straight white teeth
>they sit at the back of the bars and wait for women to approach them because their metrosexual leftist faggot culture
>I'm average looking, got laid 8/12 nights I was there to phenomenally good looking women
>get home, come back on Veeky Forums to see the LOOKS/HEIGHT/FRAME threads
>mfw

Are you white and are they all black?

>cucking swede men
are you black/arab? swede girls love that

I'm a white leaf. and the women astonishingly rejected the Arabs and nigs most of the time. They would only get the 6/10 totally wasted 3am girls (scraps). Women were more respectable and hard to get in Norway.

I know when I hit rock bottom it's time to solve math puzzles.

the more muscular and attractive you are (to a certain point), the more women you can easily obtain

being fit is also a good move for health and self improvement

ch3ck3d and k3kk3d

Good luck starting now son. You know how it takes 4-5 years to hit your natty limit and then you're either lifting to maintain for minimal gains or hop on a cycle?

Math don't play like that. You got calculus, linear algebra, ordinary differential equations, partial differential equations, perturbation methods, then you repeat all that with non-linear kernels and you learn statistics along the way.

Then you're done with what math majors consider basic arithmetic and you're ready to move onto actual math. sets, fields, groups, and all sorts of topological sub-fields. Complex and real analysis. K-homology and related jazz.

Math doesn't give a shit about your gains. It will fuck your day up because every day is math day and there's a pop quiz motherfucker. You can take some adderall and beta blockers or get on a nootropic stack, but that will only take you so far. Some chump on nothing but caffeine will blow by you, solving f(x) like it's nobody's business.

If you wanna be a real mathlete, you gotta dedicate yourself to that. Sacrifice a goat to Alan Turing, that's a good start. We're all gonna solve it, brah.

You'd have to be a freak with shit bone structure not to look good with single digit bodyfat %

how good are Kreyszig's texts for the basics breh?

This bitch has some fat fucking ankles.

I liked his introductory differential equations book more than Haberman's "Elementary Applied Partial Differential Equations", which was the text I learned from. Sadly though, I'm a bit of a poser; I made it through complex analysis and called it a day so if we start talking math I'm going to sound real noob-y real fast.

Friendly reminder that trying to convince everyone that being Veeky Forums is a waste of time is just outing yourself as fat, weak, and a failure at being Veeky Forums.

>smart
No.
>rich
No.
>handsome
Yes.

Daily reminder time is a relative investment and material or immediately shallow attributes just work in favor of or against my time with any woman.

Stopped at Complex Analysis?

Breh. One never stops.

Yes, good worker. You have to work really hard and earn lots and lots of money. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps. If it doesn't work, just blame it on Whitey or Jews. You go and get those darn buggers. That's by far the most important thing for you to do. You are serving us really well, user.

Many keks

Very much this.The world has always been and will always be run by people who simply have balls and are in constant pursue of power and domination,not sissy ass ballerina fake intellectuals who usually are low test as fuck.

They literally hate them,shut the fuck up already