"Uhh user, why did you bring tupperware with chicken and broccoli to the restaurant"

>"Uhh user, why did you bring tupperware with chicken and broccoli to the restaurant"

y-you too

I do this at my school's hospital cafeteria.
>tfw qt nurses do the same thing but nothing will ever come of it

Who makes these threads? They are pure cringe

please stop posting low test asian girls

Do fitizens lack thaf much of self control to get decent nutrition at a restaurant?

Ive literaly fucked the girl on the right

she literally looks 13

restaurants usually don't offer the pure autism diet of unseasoned chicken breast, broccoli and brown rice

>tfw hate eating out
>tfw girls basically demand to be taken out on the first 4 dates

only people who actually compete or literal autists do this

>Tupperware
Sincerely, Veeky Forums

i fucking hate eating out. First off, my food choices attract attention, because people are utter shit at dealing with stuff thats new to them. And having to justify my food choices is just plain annoying. Especially when the ones asking are suffering from serious health problems because of their diet choices but at the same time act like i am the oe who should change his diet.

On the other hand, even if you just order steak it will be with a starter of carbs, served with morecarbs, and normies all gourge on a carb dessert afterwards. Literally cancer f you are serious about what to put in your body.

>new job in an office
>all coworkers on the same hierarchy level are middle-aged females (ca.30-55) with mostly shit tier bodys
>they invite for lunch, so i come with them to a local imbiss
>they all eat shitloads of white bread while waitig for their order
>"You dont want any?" they ask
>"No thanks, im watchig my carbs intake since i used to be fat, and white bread is the devil when you're trying to keep the weight of haha, thanks though" i say before realizing i just made a huge mistake - the normies must not know
>the table turns completely silent as i realize most of them are really fat, and some just a little fat and i just ruined their guilty pleasure
>"yeah... i tried that diet too once...." one of them mumbles. We wait for our orders and i canfeel how everybodys trying to judge my waistline
>"No olive oil, hun?" one asks and the others snicker silently as we take our orders
>"No it's... i dont like Olive Oil that's why I..."
>"Dont you lie we know its because of your diet!" the alpha bitch shouts as if she just told everybody i fuck my own mum and upload it to the interet
>never get invited to lunch again and have to deal with passive-aggressive coworkers trying to sabotage my work while acting like we're cool
>dont get informed about team meeting because "we knew you didnt want to come user we don't eat your diet food there" and miss important deadline because of that shit
>all because i couldnt keep my mouth shut
>why did i have to tell them white bread is the devil

"Well I've fuck my body, may as well try and ruin user's diet too so I don't feel bad about my own failure"

You're the one with the Autistic Tendencies and yet somehow it's their fault. All you had to say was "No, thank you" in a firm, but polite manner. But being the massive, beta cuck that you are, and an irritating wanker to boot, you went and justified your aversion to white bread to them, as if it was any of their business.

Pretty much.
People don't like being judged by their poor choices, you came off as condescending.

>having autism
>not understanding flexible dieting
>no olive oil
Hahaha fucking kill yourself

i just tell people i'm alergic to certain foods instead . much easier and they never continue asking

>I'm allergic to chocolate, ice cream, bread, pasta, fatty foods
>what aren't you allergic to?
>chicken, broccoli and rice

I am the 5% of fatties that manage to stay thin permanently and that is because i am autistic about my food / calorie choices

you hate me cause you aint me

An alternative to allergies is just that you don't enjoy the food.
Telling someone you're on a diet is an easy way to come off as an asshole. If you just say you dont like pasta/potatoes/whatever it can go a lot easier.

>tupperware
its called a fuckin container mate
seppos need to stop naming stuff retarded shit

I naturally have a large appettite, am on 10% bf and I am not autistic about it. "No thanks, no bread for me" - wow, that was hard. Order a steak with some vegetables as sides, say that you don't like fries and nobody will ever bother you.

a container can be anything at all that contains something though. expand your dictionary cunt

Thanks for the image.

>I don't like pizza
>I don't like ice cream
This is the autismest thing you can do.

Or how about you just say you don't fucking want any

Tupperware is a specific kind of container though,

Nice

I bet you don't attend to tupperware parties you fucking freak