Daily reminder that Scooby is not natty and that his advice should be lumped into the same category of advice given out...

Daily reminder that Scooby is not natty and that his advice should be lumped into the same category of advice given out by fake natties like Christian guzman or Jeff seid.

Proof?
>he has an ffmi of 26 despite the limit being 25. And on top of that he is in his 50s.
>he is bigger and leaner in his 50s than he was in his 20s after 6 years of lifting.
>at age 35, your test drops year after year. there is no way a 55 year old can hold onto that much muscle mass
Literally the only people that will disagree with me have been lifting for less than a year.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/men/features/low-testosterone-explained-how-do-you-know-when-levels-are-too-low#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just realized Scooby skipped leg day... for 20 years

he didn't skip steroid inject day t hough

Nothing wrong with TRT.

he is on more than trt.

No one is arguing with me. I am glad to see that fit recognizes the truth

>this thing literally can't happen
>here, look at all my sources explaining why

Maybe I'm in the minority here but I think he looked best in 1991

its common knowledge that test drops in old age.

he is bigger in his 50s than he was in his late 20s, at his peak testosterone (look at picture).

This is absurd.

He is 50, and his current ffmi is 24. That is the average steroid users ffmi. And scooby is 55.

the natty limit for the best of the best, genetic elite is 25. scooby is 24 on the ffmi index. That is the same number for the average roid user.

You're telling me that he is natural being as big and lean as the average roider, also while he is in his 50s?

You make most of your gains in the first few years, so why is he now bigger at 55 than he is at 1991 after 7 years ?

Does it fucking matter?

Scooby basically gives out free basic advice to fatties who think they can't eat right and exercise because they don't have a gym membership and don't know how to cook.

>its common knowledge that test drops in old age.
I can say things too, watch this
>its common knowledge that hair falls out with old age
>this guy who still has his hair at this age clearly has fake hair, literally no way it can be real

>he is bigger in his 50s than he was in his late 20s, at his peak testosterone (look at picture).
If you eat worse and don't work as hard at 20 than 50 you'll be smaller at 20 than 50.

>You're telling me that he is natural being as big and lean as the average roider, also while he is in his 50s?
No, I've seen "roiders" and I've seen genuinely buff guys and I'm not so self deluded that I have to convince myself someone doing better than me must be cheating to do so.

>common knowledge

that's not a source

he has made a video where he implies he's on TRT. he mentions how being within a certain range of free testosterone makes you "natty" and beyond that is "roided". a man his age certainly has dropping testosterone, and he lets the viewer assume that he fixes this issue with testosterone therapy. whether or not he took it in his younger years, i dont know and i dont care.

Based on this pic, it is absolutely clear that he was on gear in 2003 and onward.

Looks like he started in 2001. He purposely chose for his 2001 image an image with really bright lighting outside to hide his definition, but you can still tell he is much bigger and leaner than in any previous years.

You can tell he was natural up until 2001.

After the first 5 years, between 1989 and 1996, he really doesn't make much progress .

It is clear he made most gains in the first 5 years.

But once you get to 2001 and on, he clearly jumps to being way leaner and bigger.

It really is deceptive what he has done. He purposely selected the photos to make it look like he was changing slowly, and to try and hide the huge jump from going natural to taking steroids which happened sometime in 2001

>limit is 25
it was an average
of contest ready bodybuilders
you fucking stupid nigger

Are you trying to pretend you're not OP? Your excessive use of the enter key gives it away. You can stop now, mister "common knowledge".

>After age 30, most men begin to experience a gradual decline in testosterone.

webmd.com/men/features/low-testosterone-explained-how-do-you-know-when-levels-are-too-low#1

your personal anecdote means nothing. The data is what matters.

Eating right and workering out hard doesn't change human biology.

There is a reason why scooby always dodges the question

no, i am not pretending to be anyone. I am OP. I am simply explaining my thinking.

>it's common knowledge

10/10 scientifically accurate

Anyway, who cares? He's been working out and eating right for most of his life, and that's how he earned his body. Is it really such a crime if he were to take something now to keep his gains? I'd like to see you accomplish what Scooby has, user. Now you just sound like a crab in a bucket.

lol glad you finally got someone to argue with.

what's the purpose of this thread again?

>eating right and working out hard doesn't change human biology

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

i posted the source in the thread.

I am just trying to drop some truth bombs on to noobs.

I want people here to have realistic expectations.

You will not be bigger as a 55 year old man than you were in your peak testosterone years without gear.

I literally never said that or even implied that you dumb fuck.

I am just stating facts. Working out and eating hard does not give you steroid like results. Only steroids do that.

Fake natties always try to claim that they got they way the are because hard work and healthy eating.

Then all their costumers of their shit products are disappointed because they put in effort and eat right, but never get the same results. They get scammed.

Scooby is not natural, and anyone thinking you can be as big and lean as scooby in your 50s without steroids is retarded.
Look at the fucking pictures. In 1991, after 7 YEARS of lifting, and in his prime years of muscle building (peak testosterone and peak recovery), he obviously has less muscle mass and more fat than he does now currently at 55.

You seem to think eating right and working hard will get you steroid like results. It wont.
I am simply stating that have realistic expectations so you don't give up on l lifting when you don't look like your favorite fake natties.
Scooby is without a doubt on steroids.

And I guarantee you anyone natty with many years under their built like me will tell you so.

I am willing to bet money you are a noob. Nothing wrong with that, but you need to stop being delusional

i thought you meant the human body not human biology***********

working out and eating hard will not change the limits of the human body, I should have said.

Now I look dumb because of my last post, but I thought you meant I said 'eating right and working out hard doesnt change the human body'

IVE SAID THIS LIKE 10 TIMES AND YOU ALL KEEP IGNORING IT. ADRESS IT!

How is scooby bigger and leaner now, in his 50s, than we was after 7 years of natty lifting at his peak testosterone and muscle building ability.
Keep in mind that you will make 95% of your gains in the first 2 years. So after 7 years of natty lifting, scooby is as big as hell ever get as a natural.

Then in his 30s, his testosterone dropped, and he should've lost muscle from there. But he got significantly bigger and leaner.

This is because of steroids.

QUIT IGNORING THIS POINT. ADRESS IT.

>his testosterone dropped

I'm sure you have seen his medical records.
Do you mind sharing them?

Would be interesting seeing his bloodwork.

Dude. Go outside. Take a break before you give yourself a heart attack. You sounds like a whiny bitch.

watch his videos about testosterone

>test drops from ate 30 and on

This is been studied in humans for decades and observed in 10s of thousands of humans.

This is just how the body works.

Are you suggesting that scooby is just some medical miracle and for some reason, his testosterone increases as he gets older?

What is more likely, he has some never before seen medical condition that allows his test to increase with old age, or he simply takes gear?

scoobs was living in san francisco at the peak of the aids epidemic, and he's gay
he contracted hiv at some point between '84 and '89 and was prescribed potent anabolics, as aids patients often are (this is why there are pharma grade deca and anadrol)

this explains why he feels morally justified in claiming natty despite using very strong anabolics; he has what he--reasonably--feels are extenuating circumstances

keep this a secret guys, scooby is a good person