You DO have a gf, don't you Veeky Forums?

you DO have a gf, don't you Veeky Forums?

I mean, you didn't just spend the last 3 years of your life eating the same fucking thing each day and literally killing yourself in the gym to NOT have a gf already, right?

y...yeah

o-of course user

No, I dont. Last time I had sex was 5 years ago. I got a nice body, and low bodyfat due to training bjj for several years. Im getting a good degree that will lead to a well paid job. But all I really want is a girl who will love me Veeky Forums hold me, the feels are hitting hard. I just want to snuggle with the qt in OPs pic, I want her to tell me she is mine, and that she loves me.

she's gorgeous

I will never get a gf, especially a qt3.14 redhead gf.

nah, she left me not long ago.
i still see her to fuck and do interesting stuff.

we are currently building a Jeux de Dames (french society games) with wood we picked in the forest outside together.

we are also bulding an advent calendar for each other, i'll give it to her next weekend as i give her the D.

also, lifting make me feel good about myself.
you're ugly and god know i have low standards.

iktf brah

nah. don't have time for all the bullshit that comes with relationship just to have some sex once a week. not worth it. i can just jerk myself off and save myself the stress of relationship

>relationship
>sex once a week.

Lol, once is week is good when you're in a relationship.

There's a direct correlation between the length and of the relationship and lack of frequency of sex.

why have you broken up if you clearly get on well and still fuck?

The craziest part is shes 15, so those titties are gonna keep growing hopefully and shes just gonna keep getting hotter.

I actually have two gfs.

Idk which one to break up with so im going along with it

main reason is she is not stable in life, she finaly stoped being a student, and is now looking fopr a job, but it take lot of time and is difficult, and she say thatds why she cant love me like she should.

she choose to stop it, i dont know if she'll ever come back, i just know she get jealous when i mention tinder girls i talk with (i only do that to boost my ego, i dont even want to get another girl yet).

she's a great girl and she helped me a lot,n about my motivation and my goals, thats why i didnt take it bad when we break up.

plus my personal life is only starting now that i'm slowly getting fit.

Obviously make them fight to the death. Stick with the one that lives. Stronger children that way.

>yfw the weaker one pulls out a gun and shoots the other one

Are you me?

Agree with this just let them do it with mud.

she's getting railed hardcore and guilt free bro

sorry

Just one user's opinion, but those reasons are clearly bullshit. Sounds like she likes you enough to hang out and fuck, but not enough to commit to you.

I do, unfortunately.... but not for much longer.

maybe you're right.
she still cryed a lot when she "broke up" with me

I've got news for you, bro:

If she "broke up" with you but you still fuck, then there is a 100% chance she is sleeping with someone else, and probably started before she broke it off.

You should at least get one side chick to keep it even.

She acts jealous because she doesn't like her backup plan having options. She fed you some nonsense to string you along while she sleeps around, mate.

training blow jobs jobs won't help you in finding a girlfriend, user

So shes smart. Thats useful too.

> Only 5
Edging on 9 here

To add to this, get an STD check.

This.

Crying is a manipulation by all women. Unless they're fucking parents died or something women use crying to make us feel empathy so we go back on decisions we've made or to make us make decisions we'd normally not make.

I've seen my wife go from 0-100 god knows how many times, over nothing. One minute sitting there okay and the next shes freaking out because I mentioned we need to see the doctor tomorrow and I forgot to tell her. Suddenly the world is ending and I'm an asshole who never thinks about anyone else. Tears flow and panicked screaming commences. I'll be dropping her soon.

You're better off always holding them just at bay. Women don't act right after they get married.

agreed. pizza is great, doesn't mean I want it everyday.

...and it doesn't mean im not checkin out that pot roast on the low

she only looks good in op's pic

Why would you drop the woman you're married to over such an inconsequential thing? My wife is exactly the same, but I knew this when I married her and I love her nonetheless. Seems petty. Surely you were aware of her personality before you got married?

My wife cries when I get annoyed, cries when I don't go to bed with her, cries if I don't cuddle her regularly throughout the day. I knew all this and accounted for it. I'm grateful she isn't angry and spiteful like your wife seems to be, but you must have been aware of those traits.

Is the "TFW no gf" thing a meme? I have a girlfriend. I've always had girlfriends. My friends have always had girlfriends. My female colleagues have always had boyfriends. Is it a meme or is this place really just that populated by men in the margins?

i spent 4 years and still no gf

>3 years

Try 7 m8.

Anyways,

Fraud here. I work a full time corporate America job. I also spend 4 hours a day in the gym (with 60 sec tops between sets). On a 7day split.

I have no time for a girlfriend. I also don't really want one.

Not everyone wants one man.

Although I suspect with my physique it would be physique it would be hard to find a woman to date me long term as opposed to a shameful ONS her friends never find out about

>my parents are rich and my friends parents, why are your parents not rich?
The post

I have a gf but i eat any shit i want any day and dont restrict calories or some shit while looking better/bigger than 99% on this dyel board
Stay mad geneticlets

weirdo

I started lifting 1.5 years ago to help get out of depression. I'm doing better now, not embarrassed of my body anymore and leaving the neet lifestyle in january. I think it's just a matter of time

Exactly. If you guys with tfwnogf just had money, everything would be different.

man these feels have been killing me lately. i'm at the start of the Veeky Forums journey but i'm still a really trim guy and i'm at the point now where i feel like i'd settle for anything.

i just need some love man.

>I'm leaving the neet club in 2 months.

Yeah ok bud

>tfw have gfs but always want better
>not sure if grass is greener effect or if my gfs are just subpar
>never been with a girl with a tight body like this
>tfw never felt love

I've already paid my school fees and registration. I just gotta wait until it restarts in jan. Gonna be interesting to go back to 5 days a week of school after 4 years of being a neet playing vidya all days

no

girls just look better with long hair, it's a fact

Oh fug
My heart

yes

he would have made it so much if he just held out a bit longer. under 20 girls don't care that much about money as they do about simply being popular. so obviously they will date popular guys.

slowly that materialistic side of women starts to come out and it's out in full force when they are around 20+.

too bad he gave up that fast

fuck off

I just broke up with my girlfriend last night.

I feel empty inside, but now I can focus on myself and not be dragged down by her.

When you guys get a gf make sure to find someone who brings you up, and makes you a better person.

Money is a multiplier for what you already have. If you're utterly unattractive on a basic level to women, having money won't fix that. A rich handsome guy will do worlds better than a poor handsome guy, but it's not like you hit 30 and money suddenly becomes carte blanche. Elliot was a creep and women can sniff that out from a mile away. It's not even a red pill thing; plenty of red pilled guys are wildly attractive to women. But Elliot lacked the intangibles and nothing could have helped him.

Lol. Jokes on them. I'm a sociopath their mind games won't work on me

>I just need some love man

Been working out for about 8 months I do have a gf she started as a 5/10 average looking girl more than enough for me at that time but she's gained weight and gone closer to a 4 while I'm looking better every day I don't think it's gonna last

Why the fuck would you always have a girlfriend.

What sort of emotionally dependent loser are you?

do as followed.

>convince her to start working out and eat less
>if she doesnt do so, carefully explain to her that she isnt attractive anymore, and that you want to leave her

>if she acts like a dumb bitch "OH WOW WHY CAN YOU NOT ACCEPT ME JUST THE WAY I AM, YOU NEVER LOVED ME BALBALABALBAAL"

dump immediately

>if she goes "OH NOES, WAIT I WILL START WORKING OUT NOW".

Give her another chance

The last chance tho

then do ONS lol, its the next best thing

Yikes

Bruh, the feels. Good god I want a GF, I want someone who wants to carry my children. Who wants to start a family with me. Someone who cares about me. Some days I just soldier on, and do what needs to be done. Days like these I just wish for love..

>have pretty qt gf before I ever start working out
>dating for 3.5 years
>feel myself falling out of love with her
>wanna break up with her
>live three hours away
>she's coming up next weekend
>what do

>I don't go to the gym because my life is together
>I don't go to the gym in hopes of making my life okay

I go to the gym because that's the only place that I can forget about thoughts like those

>I mean, you didn't just spend the last 3 years of your life eating the same fucking thing each day and literally killing yourself in the gym

Correct. Also the girl in your pic is sadly not gf material. Every girl I've met with a face like that was a huge slut. Disclaimer: Sample size of maybe a dozen.

Aaaand now I have a fetish for women who cry a lot. Thanks, m8.

Pretty pale for living at the equator.

My problem is that I simultaneously hate myself and think that I am better than everyone else.

Not exactly a good combo for a relationship

Godspeed user. Hope you do well

>t. Neet for 4 months

This. I hate myself over something I did when I was 13 but I love people's mires and look down on most people for one reason or another

Well I am in a semi relationship with a girl.
I litterally JUST almost cheated on her with my ex... Didn't Go through with it even though i wanted to... I thought I was better than this

i'm 23, been lifting for 3 years, i don't have a gf and never have had one. What i believe tho is: if it's not a special kind of girl that you seriously like and connect with i think it's a time waste and not worth it to be in a relationship. I have female friends and they're all fucking annoying, always talking about their problems, talking shit of other girls, or being nevrotic as f. wouldn't put up with that shit anyway, they gains goblin. yet as i said if you feel compatible with a girl and you really like her a lot, then i guess it is worth it.

bruh how the fuck you're in the gym 4 hrs a day for 7 days a week? and you say you're managing a job too? and post on Veeky Forums?

>girlfriend

This. People give that autistic fuck way too much sympathy. Like he wasn't destined to be a cartoon villain to begin with.

.t Incell

after the initial physical requirements are met, Its all about how you treat girls

>liking it when girls go through an annoying "tomboy" or post-breakup phase and get almost-dude haircuts

Repressed homosexual detected.

>not being a repulsive, socially retarded virgin
Where do you think you are faggot?

>you didn't just spend the last 3 years of your life eating the same fucking thing each day and literally killing yourself in the gym to NOT have a gf already, right?
nope, try the last 8 and /fraud/ing for the last 5