youtu.be/VWxhFOps1mc?t=31m30s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where is the Boston hate video?

LMAO HOLY SHIT BTFO

CANT WAIT FOR THE BOSTIN VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=0xqUsedQKmE

>He is still talking about small balls bigger dick

>I would be out of my mind if I had a dick like that

>It's a Rich sits in a chair for 37 and a fucking half minutes talking about shit
Every goddamn time. He doesn't even go for a midnight fastfood run.

Also did he go grey in like 3 months?

He absolutely moped the floor with him

And his eyes turned brown.

Boston Loyd on on suicide watch...

>Rich spending ~10 mins to talk about Bostin's dick

based rich pinna
order sissy siss bostin loyd's candy ass

>you look like a natural
rest in pepperoni

fackin savage m8

So i woke up to a bunch of emails about Rich Piana doing a video about me LOL i went to go check it out n its 40 min long... the guy knows nothing about me so its probably just a bunch of bs he usually spews.... i have no interest in watching a video that long.... i could retaliate n talk about your adderoll and coke addiction and how u can't function without it or all the plastic you get put in you in mexico while lying to your fans, or how your known for selling fake serostim in the San Fernando Valley where we were both born, raised, and lived in the same city (prob y u moved to FL cause ppl wanted your head)... you pretty much are a compulsive lier... im glad im on your radar tho Mr. Collagen... people wanna do videos interviewing me etc n i really am focusing on my new businesses come the New Year...

DICKLETS CONFIRMED FOR ETERNALLY ANGRY

He had once said he was the first off the stims and then in one of his last vids, I think the one where he's in Florida and getting his car out of storage, he slipped and said that he had taken some stims. I'm not sure what to believe.

> BOSTON
KEK

during this video dissing "boston" aka bostin i believe the mutant rich was on coke

best part is at 31:30 in conjunction with his tiny dick pic showed earlier

youtu.be/VWxhFOps1mc?t=31m30s

I watched the whole video, usually I can't spend half an hour on a panini video but this was good. Waiting for the mkaelus edit

BASED

He was on coke when he slapped janoy too

21:20

wrecked