Feelz

any feels you need to get off your chest bros?

we're here for you

I hate everything and my life is a tragedy of bad decisions and spaghetti

wanna talk about it? what bad decisions do you mean?

>gf was making fun of my stretch marks again

>Strength training
>Making no mass gains

It's more thematic than specific.

Fuck that, wear them with pride knowing you are not a fat fucking loser anymore. That you're capable of ruling your own life/body

Not spending thanksgiving with anybody this year. Plan on buying some fresh salmon and sweet potatoes and waiting till the gym opens up again on Saturday...

I'm stuck on autopilot. I only do productive things (lift, study, work, etc) because I force myself to be a "functioning member of society"; but, it has no meaning. I have no real reason to get out of bed in the morning and it is slowly killing me from the inside out

where do you have stretch marks?
girl here, desu i don't care about stretch marks at all if the body underneath is nice and lean. like, of course stretch marks on fat bellies are disgusting, but if you're fit and lean it doesn't matter

if you're still fat,though,lose weight and build muscle. (and then ditch that bitch)

i want to go back 20 years and pick a different road

>9/11

yep. I understand completely user.

Ive been training for 5 years now and am a pretty big guy(4u) but the problem is that my training partner/best friend has been training longer than i have. Hes more handsome, taller, athletic, and stronger than i am so even though i objectively look good, i am sub consciously always comparing myself to him and have grown an internal resentment towards him for no reason other than him being better than me. Hes a great guy too, and i feel guilty. Ill probably never truly catch up to him . im always 30 pounds behind, 20 pounds behind, 5 pounds behind on every lift.
Shit sucks

>Knows its miserable puppet show with no end game
>Still does it

JUST

iktf
however,what i finds comforting in such situations to think that every way life goes, it's the right way in the end. there's always a reason behind everything, everything's a lesson
just hold on bruh

>being gay and having no bf
>literally crushing on every second guy I see
>lifeishell.jpg

>tfw thinking bout her
>mfw christmas market opened
>want her at my side
there you go

Kill him and eat his heart to gain his power

Does it get better? I'm worried that by the time I get out of this "funk" that there will be nothing left

>met girl on tinder, get her number, plan on date
>stop talking to her because of school
>remember her, proceed to add her on Facebook
>message her, pic related

She is an athlete and we have finals coming up so this seems reasonable.

Am I being cucked?

>get hit on almost every day by guys at gym
>laugh and tell them i'm on the other team
>chat with them

chat people up my man. maybe you get lucky

What's the alternative?

what would you have done differently?

it's not a contest. in the end, what truly makes us happy is not only to make it, but also to see others make it. don't see him as an opponent but as a role model, especially if you like him, and be happy for his success. it's difficult at first, but so relieving once you're able to be happy for other people

why are you mentioning christmas markets? did you both enjoy going there?

>23
>been lifting a year
>still seeing high schoolers outlift me

I feel so small :(

Separation from society, ie mountain man.

Suicide.

Working within the system but not integrated within it. As in, have a job, whatever, without buying into society's expectations.

Take your pick.

>did you both enjoy going there?
yeah, she enjoyed a small chocolate treat which she could only find at my christmas market.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self.

Freaking the fuck out about finances right now. Not cause I can't afford the necessities but more so because my careless spending of video games and random proton supplements is coming to an end to ensure my savings and what not is being tended to. Fuck.

What you have to realize is that this is no "funk", it's a normal part of your life, just like happiness and joyful moments. It will pass, just like happiness, even though it seems impossible right now. It's important for you to realize that what you're feeling is absolutely normal and fine (even if it feels like shit rn)

I have no clue how to handle my type 1 diabetes.

Ask her if dicks are off limits too

The third option is what I am trying to do currently, working hard for me and then doing what I want. My problem is that I have no idea what I actually want

THIS

damn right bruh, going to a party on saturday, wish me luck senpai.

Thanks man...definitely needed to hear that I am not alone in this

>no idea what i actually want
oh user, who are you telling
it's ok though, don't worry too much about it, seriously.

the time will pass regardless of what you do and how you feel, and time resolves many things. do the best you can with what you have and see how time fixes things for you

Yeah nobody likes to talk about how boring it is to be smart with money. It's all about balance.

Save enough to be safe, and worry free (financially at least) while still being open to experiences. In the end the $$$ doesn't matter, it is what you can do with it

Around February I had a quarter life crisis about how I'm already 22 years old and have done shit with my life; I've restarted my college major a million times so I'm more or less starting over this current semester, I have 0 friends; I just go to work, go to college, and then browse the internet for hours before going to bed. I decided that I was going to start playing guitar and piano again, maybe start reading to expand my mind some, make an effort to find some friends so that I can go out on the weekends; basically just try to be a normal person. Now its the fourth week of November, and all I've done is slightly improve my bench. It feels bad; I feel old as shit, I completely wasted away my young adult years and they're never coming back. I was fine with wasting away high school, that environment would never have been right for me, but these past four years could have been a new beginning, and they weren't, and I'm just so worried that no matter what, I'm just too old to have the experience of being a young adult with friends who actually does shit.

>be gay but not obvious about it
>beer bellied old guy and total flamer at my gym constantly hit on me
>I tell them I'm straight
>have almost debilitating crush on guy at gym for months
>find out he asked out one of my friends at the gym (a very cute, outgoing girl)
>instantly found the guy less attractive and have been slowly losing interest in him over the last couple weeks

It's a bittersweet feel. All those long agonizing months of him not giving a fuck about me are finally over, but they resulted in absolutely nothing. I wasted so much time and energy thinking about him but now I'm free...free to start the same cycle all over again.

that's sweet, why isn't she going with you this year, though?

i have a friend who was diagnosed with it and he really doesn't seem to have any problems with it. of course he has to measure his blood glucose and inject insulin but he can still eat, drink, workout, party whatever as he likes.
what ae you worrying about specifically?

>Graduate from amazing program at top uni.
>but unmotivated and timid through out college
>mediocre gpa and achievements
>spend couple years building back up to apply to med schools
>lots of rejection, applying again seems a possibility

Seems like the efforts I put in were not good enough and I obviously overestimated myself.
I cannot stop thinking about had I done my job as a student, I would have been already attending a good medical school already.

But fuck it, I can only go forward right?

i have the same feelings user, except for that i'm 21.
i guess it's normal to feel like this!? even though it sucks of course

>why isn't she going with you this year, though?
certain circumstances are preventing that sadly, would love to just stroll around the market with her, see her smile and point out how pretty everything is
meh

Hit up old friends. Socializing is critical to optimal development

Thanks senpai, good advice and free that last part calmed me down. Good stuff.

i am it's difficult to just hit up old friends because i feel so much has changed.

and it's difficult to get to know new people because i always think how they already have best friends since kindergarten or whatever and how i will never mean that much to them. and meeting new people just to establish superficial friendships is not what i desire

tl;dr
>how to find ride-or-die friends when you're over 20

Stop thinking so much user you find friends in times you'd least expect them to find

> gains incredibly hard to come by
> Get hormone panel
> test is 330 @ 24 yrs old

She doesn't have feeling for me and I should move on despite my belief that she is perfect

Fuck I don't even care about that, I would fucking love to even just have superficial friendships. People always say "fuck fake friends"; I'd rather have fake friends than 0 friends.

Not gonna lie user, the older you get the harder it's gonna be to meet up with old friends because they either fall out of touch, have shit going on, or are focused on starting a family. This is a valuable experience to discover yourself and be content with who you are. The end result will leave you more focused and confident with you are.

>and meeting new people just to establish superficial friendships is not what i desire
Girl detected

I hate my body but my friends say im skinny, fuck my life right

not that user but
the older you get the more content you get with yourself you don't need friends to be happy if you're always chasing after the thought of needing friends you'll end up even more lonely than now

t. oldfag

can you change those circumstances?
if you can't, still go to that market this year, maybe even arrange a date with some other girl to go to said market, to de-idealize it. otherwise, you will forever suffer when thinking about that market. i recommend you do so with every place you've been to with her. not to erase memories, it's ok to have nice memories, but to see that you can enjoy those things with other people,too.
de-idealization is the cure.

I'm falling in love with my best friend.
She's amazing, I am so glad to be her friend, but she has a (long distance) bf. What do I do Veeky Forums? I don't want to fuck up our friendship but I just can't stop thinking about her..

you hate your body because you're skinny, that's exactly your problem.
get fit.

Its mainly my doctor consistently fucking me over. She won't give me insulin prescriptions when I run out. My insurance won't cover any insulin prescription that isn't a 90 day supply, but she will only give me 30 day supply. I need to visit every week or won't prescribe. Lost my job because I had to go to the office after not eating for a weak straight and living off very low doses of insulin. I lost 5-8 pounds that week. Now i'm in credit card debt despite never being in debt for the last 4 years. 23 years old and i'm just getting fucked by this cunt. No other endocrinologist on my fathers insurance plan in the state, 1 hour drive to her office.

>>>/fraud/
you're welcome

I was 21 in February when those feels hit me hardcore; maybe its just that 21 is the last age barrier; at that point, if you're an American, you're finally able to drink legally, and growing older suddenly no longer has any benefits, but it doesn't stop, it just keeps happening.

i couldn't, she could
wouldn't be the same without that specific girl would it.
ofc i could enjoy them with other people, but not in the same way, feel me?
not idealizationing at all here, she's not my oneitis or any other sort of bullshit

is that a feminine trait?
no you don't. fake friends leave you feeling emptier than before

Stay the course. Long distance almost never works, just keep being a good friend to her (and not because you just wanna tap that) and things will work out

Hey user, it's and I totally agree being someone who's in his 30's. Became happier with myself and ok just going off my out route. Realized I just needed 3 or so true friends as opposed to several dozen so-so friends in my life.

I was diagnosed at 17. My previous doctor no longer practices.

Friends are just tiring. Confucuius says to not have any friends unequal with yourself. That may sound narcissistic but really, how many people are actually on the same level? Most of the "friends" i used to have were just normies, with worthless, vapid opinions and weak bodies.

They are just tiring to deal with. Having to listen to their stupid problems all the time, having to do them favors and help with this or that. What is the point? I just can't think of one. I'm happier on my own.

>is that a feminine trait?
Overthinking up to the point of irrationality? Yes

>Long distance almost never works
biggest lie there is

LDR work if both want it, communication is key user just as it is in any relationship, LDRs are nothing different

Fake friends are Assholes in disguise just wanting to use you for your money or abilities. I was known for being able to talk to groups of girls when out at bars so my friends would always invite me, the moment I didn't care for that lifestyle the calls stopped. Good riddance.

you have experience in that?

>Working within the system but not integrated within it. As in, have a job, whatever, without buying into society's expectations.
oh boy, here we go

it's your fault

why are you getting all defensive, user

Long distance works out 1% of the time. If that. It's not a lie, that shit is the worst.

yes

first two years of my relationship was a LDR actually

why?

>no gym bae for workout mirin
>took a week off and rebuilding all my lifts
>mcl hurts and hip flexor/quad is tight
>birthday
>no gf
>its cold and all the summerfags drive ecofuel hondas with no horsepower or winter tires
>my dad said I can bring and let stay a friend for christmas eve/day but I have no qts on lock
>no social life

not defensive at all, my dear, just how it is

Uni work is starting to slip massively, going to the gym more so I've got an excuse to avoid doing any coursework.

>tfw probs gonna fail my degree

I-I-It's gonna be alright that I'm swole though right?

Its mostly the fact that as I get older and people start settling down, its going to become impossible to just have the experience of being a normal young adult who hangs out with his friends and goes out on the weekends and all that shit. There have been a few occasions in my life when I have done just that, and I remember those few days as the best in my life, and I don't want to end up being an old sad sack of shit who is forever bitter about his wasted youth.

You can work within society without being beholden to it. If the meagre prizes society grants you for your unending worship of whatever the current views happen to be, good for you. Enjoy them. For many, it is an empty life but they pursue it no matter what because they've been told over and over and over again that society is never wrong. That society is the best possible option. That this pathetic, temporary, weak, and insignificant society will solve your personal problems and make everything great. Lies.

this won't work
you'll just be a empty husk, walking around, doing stuff

gains>brains; you're doing the right thing.

>1% of the time
more like 30% of the time just because it hasn't worked out for you doesn't mean it won't work for everyone user

I've seen it work, but it takes a stronger relationship than I have ever experienced. In all reality the vast majority of relationships will not survive an extended period of time long distance

Congratz to you making it work, but that is def the minority

no it's not, sit yo ass down and study or do whatever you need to do to succeed
JUST

COULD YOU GUYS AT LEAST POST YOUR SQUAT / BENCH / DL STATS

Jesus fucking christ almighty

0/30/0
cunt

i might be in the minority user but it proves my point

i was just wondering about your sudden "sort of bullshit" outburst

anyway, don't let yourself get overwhelmed by feels, cherish nice memories and let go of what you can't change

was no outburst, user

>let go of what you can't change
that's not what she is doing though

Met my ex gf a week ago (i know, i know...). Haven't met her in 3 years or so. She asked me now that i'm in college, how many girls i have banged. I was a little drunk so i was honest: none, she was my last.
She said that she didn't understand that, i would be so good looking and should have a girlfriend/lots of sex. Felt really bad, she looked very wierded out so i left before my ego got damaged even more.

i don't quite understand the last bit. how does it affect you?

Fuck your ex not literally mind you don't give her any attention at all she's your ex for a reason lad.

Fuck that was inspiring

Been weight lifting for 5 months I eat so much more around 2400 and I'm still stuck at 155 no muscle gain. The only thing that did happen is I found out I can't deadlift or squat anymore so that ruined it even worse. Had to stop working out for a month because of lower back

she doesn't want to get over me
so that leaves me wondering if she might still be interested in being with me and she certainly still is

>have crush on girl in class last year
>she was a freshman and had a bad ego problem so i stayed away hoping the feels would dissipate with time
>barely see her until a few weeks ago when i start my new production job
>havent really spoken to her since, but we joke around a bit together (goes with the job)
>seems to have lost the ego problems, so feels getting rekindled
>have to see her 6 hours a day almost every day, so feels just build on each other

Getting real sick of this shit. I'm ready for the job to end by now

Bulk a bit more user like around 2,6 maybe?

>tfw no gf