/fraud/

Steroids general

Something edgy here.

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kQWh7A33z8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmao i didnt blast yet but even i know that was just a a retarded thing to do.

I hope you dont visit saunas too often

do people actually get bloods after every cycle though? I though that was one of those stupid OCD things some people do like throwing out vials if a bit of the rubber fell in.

Have access to Superdrol clone, and have tamox leftover for PCT as well.. is it worth a cycle to boost winter bulk?

haven't gotten bloods since right before i started BnC a year ago ask me anything

yeah thats kind of what I though most people would be like... I guess its fine if you're just on test but with the other crap you might need bloods

bloods or not, you shouldnt blast again after just 1 fucking month of cruisin.

Do as the other guy said, wait aslong as blast time + 1 month.

I-i dont like needles

kys

noob question. I've been lifting for about 6 years natty. Coming off surgery for a torn labrum, was thinking of hopping on to rebound from surgery. Long term, I'd only want to do cycles for 12-16 weeks leading into a show (physique). Is this enough to shut down my natural production and cause permanent trt long term? How much shit do you have to take and how long do you have to take it to cause permanent suppression of natty test?

people have "revived" their test after cruising for like 3 years. It really depends on genetics and the kind of PCT you use.

theoretically you can run as many 12-16 week cycles as you want and bounce back just fine- no real way to know if that will actually happen though

thank you. my coach said if I decide to hop on he'd require me to get blood work done at least 3 times a year to monitor what's going. I don't really have a firm understanding on which compound does what to your rbc count, cholesterol, etc so that seems like a good idea

read the wiki & ask your coach more questions

You don't have to take test if you just want to heal faster/better. You can just use growth hormone and various peptides that would not cause any suppression.

where the fuck do these people get coaches that monitor their cycles for them? It would be a lot more convenient than putting mystery oil in my ass and hoping its not rat poison this time.

in most cases I find that the coach is also the dealer, so they know where your stuff is coming from. It's in their best interest to keep you healthy so that you look good on stage and build their brand And keep buying from them. I've actually never heard of a coach that does not monitor your cycle

>is it enough to to shut down natural production?

yes, obviously

>and cause permanent trt

did you read this on reddit? lol

Also test wont do shit for surgery. Its not for healing.

Try ostarine for that, it does wonders in that regard. But its not a real steroid and wont give you any gains

Haven't been here for a few days. Has ESTP left again?

I meant permanently* shut down natural production. Just wondering how long it takes. There's a 300+ lbs guy at my gym (who was a dealer) who is just now off for the first time in four years. I guess his doctor told him if he didn't stop he'd be on dialysis

>I meant permanently* shut down natural production

Yes i am aware and that was i was talking about too.

I also have to mention that once you get on test you will wear tank tops on a daily basis and also be much more aggressive and pick random fights on the street.

You will also start wearing caps backwards and whisper

>zyzz
>fuark
>mirin
>sauna

when you are asleep

>doctor told him if he didn't stop he'd be on dialysis
Orals. Not even once.

>I guess

dyel? or just take steroids? Managing all this shit looks like work

wat

I was too tired to make this bread, sry user.

Instead of volume training I basically train as heavy as I can on ~8 exercises sets of 3x5 mostly, with minimal rest time, sometimes sets of 3x10 for dumbbells.

Basically doing a 1.6x my body weight bench press x5 for bench and working down, but recently I've been working up to it and it's been going fine. I do as heavy as I can on everything after that with minimal rest and am constantly trying to push it up 5-10 lbs at a time.

The result is instead of 4 hours in the gym I'm there for 1.5-2 and the DOMs that constantly sets in on my body for days on end tells me I'm doing something right at least.

Idk man, try it before you knock it for enough volume. When most people have 3-4 exercises dedicated to volume training a certain muscle at most I have closer to 8+ compounds and go heavy instead of lots of reps of light weight.

>Basically doing a 1.6x my body weight bench press
lol

love how retard dyels justify this

conveniently forgot to mention how youre fucking 140 lbs huh you fucking manlet retard?

>waaaah why is the moron not calling it repping lmao2pl8 in the context of someone on gear who's bigger than him asking about why his workout works for the natty 145lber

You're a funny one lad.

>he doesnt factor in mechanical advantage that comes with being 5'8

of course you lift heavy pound for pound because ants do the same shit every fucking day

... so I'm capable of lifting heavier than most people and you expect me... not to?

I'm just explaining to previous user why my workout works for me lul, no need to get butt blasted a 145 lb manlet outlifts you.

>my DIN still hasnt arrived

REEEEE THE BACNE IS INCREASING LATELY WHERES MY DIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if you throw a fit mum will never bring your tendies for din din!

>DIN
Do you mean DIM?

Huh breh, i admit the other anons are fucking retards and they dont make any sense.

But what i have to say is that linear strength increase along with size/weight is not a thing.

If you are 150kg of pure muscle you cant do a 500pound bench lol.

Thats why saying that

>masT benched 180kg
>it means nothing because its low compared to his bodyweight

doesnt make any sense, because thats just not how strength to mass ratio works with humans.

Dont take this as an offense though, im not hating at you at all. You are prolly stronger than me, kek

no because instead of saying the contextual effort of a lift you monitor your reps in x-bw
wtf is that shit

"I just did 90% of my max for 3"
"Well I just did 1.765678999 bw"
like wtf

>DIM

Diindolylmethane

Yes, DIM

So I'm starting my cycle of:
500mg of test-e a week
225mg of tren-a a week
So I was wondering if it's necessary for me to take an ai, I do have one on hand just in case also I have caber just in case I just wanted to see if it's necessary to take

your only solution now is to eat 1 head of cabbage or as much broccli as you can stomach before it comes

Is that a joke?

I'm about 10 weeks into my first test e cycle. Doing 250 e3d. I feel like I stopped growing already. Do I need to eat more or is some of my batch bunk?

Gained a solid inch on my arms from week 6-7, but have stayed about the same since.

I also feel my strength waning, but I'm getting hit hard by sinuses this week.

Some acne is breaking out on my shoulders, but not a lot.

>If you are 150kg of pure muscle you cant do a 500pound bench lol.

That's not true at all lol, WR holder is a 320 lb (sub 150 kg) 1100+ lb (500 kg) bench presser.

It's all genetics, how you train, physical strength, and obviously roids at that point, but that doesn't mean bw measurements go out the window when people still do insane shit like over 3x bw at competitive levels of all weight classes 145 lb to 300+ lbs.

Just a bunch of dyels here making excuses for why they can't lift heavy weight afaik.

MasT benching 180 at 100 is impressive to me, despite roids, but I think he could do better. Not that he'd even bother trying, because what's the point? He isn't competing and doesn't need to risk injury doing something like that.

If you actually read what I said before you commented your little half wit remarks you'd know I said both

"Reps of 70, 80, 90% x5"
"Which is basically 1.6x bw x5"

I'm trying to explain why I don't necessarily need volume when I'm lifting comparatively a shit ton for any casual lifter in the gym. Try not to sperg out on the semantics that aren't even right, user.

Is this your first cycle user?

Also, do you seriously think you are not going to need an Ai on that cycle?
Think user, how unlikely that is.

I remember when i was eating like a pound of greens a day for several months. My skin was so smooth, my shits were god tier and i felt so hydrated and energetic.

Never again tho, after some time i gave me diarrhea and now im scared to eat vegetables again.

>i went to the driving range today, really nailed some!
>how far?
>600 7iron lengths

>benching 500 fucking kg.

I dont believe you.

The same happened to me on a lower dosage.
Gained 13 pounds in the first 4 weeks, got more cut, more shredded and all of that, so i didnt get fat at all.

Now i have stayed the same weight since 2 weeks lmao.

All i can tell you, is that muscle growth is a slow process, even on steroids.

Jerry I'm disappoint, you couldn't even find a picture of a golfing anime for that post?

Tiny Meeker home slizzle. His range of motion is also insanely good on his 1100 lb bench, way better than most powerlifting benches.

Jesus gimme the girl on the right anyday

Girls with bleach blonde hair & orange skin from fake tan really do it for me no idea why

>people with this little knowledge of roids are willing to mess with their encocrine systems

Always surprises me.

>is it his first cycle

God I hope so

Of course it's impressive

Even though that was 500kg, seeing this bloated fat blob doing a 3 inch ROM bench was just pathetic to watch.

Its 1.8 golfing girls worth

>Of course it's impressive

Glad we agree.

>3 inches

What video did you watch..?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kQWh7A33z8M

I really don't think you're giving him enough credit desu. Goes all the way to his chest, pause, pushes up and locks out. What more do you want?

If you want something to really laugh at imagine this guy claims to be natty.

... and he brags about the title of "heaviest man to bench over 3x his body weight" on his website rofl.

How many lolis is that?

it's called bad taste

I guess the dude benches way, way, way more than me so I should be impressed?

But I'm just kind of not impressed you know?

I'd be way more impressed with some average natty lifter in a non PL gym benching 3pl8 with full rom because at least there was ROM

>Goes all the way to his chest

I am pretty sure it was all the way to his belly that is sticking out an entire foot from his ribcage.

Im giving him credit, it still looked ridicilious.

DIM did nothing for me. I am not saying that it is snake oil though. I just didn't notice anything when I took it for a month straight.

you clearly didnt take enough , 500mg daily is ideal for acne

but some respond to supps better than others like i dont respond to creatine at all no bloat nothing

I have no idea how much I was taking but it was whatever the bottle said. 2 or 3 pills a day if I recall.

If you say so dood, just don't make ridiculous excuses like a 150kg dude can't bench 500 lbs when the wr is more than 2x that lol. I'll bet you there's even decently aesthetic guys who can bench 500+ lbs.

yeah 100mg is fine with women on menopause and 200mg is great for women on there periods but for men to get any acne removal benefits or anti estrogen benefits youd need between 300mg-500mg but then again i gave it to a buddy with acne and it disappeared entirely after 100mg so just like roids it depends alot on the person taking it.

250mg vs 500mg test e per week for first cycle?
would it be worth halving the dose & losing 5-10lbs of gains, just to take it easier on the joints (or am i overestimating the rapid strength gains), easier estrogen control & less harsh PCT?

Do you wanna be huge or do you wanna be on trt doseage?

Oh i know that retail DIM caps are dosed very very lightly. Literal baby dosages.

I dont know if i want to take 500mg of the powder though
Im only on 250mg test so i feel like i could crash my estro with that.

Anyways, im gonna try it and if it doesnt work, then it shall be

THAT IS IF THAT SHIT ARRIVES AT ALL REE REEEEEEEEE

250mg would be a waste user.

Dont risk your health for baby gains.
Dont buy illegal subtances from the internet for baby gains user.

Its just stupid.

>easier on the joints

Just because you get stronger, doesnt mean you have to increase the weight like a madman.

I still lift with my natty weights, even though i could do much more.

he is saying that a manlet skeleton fag benching 2 plates or whatever is less impressive than a 150kg guy benching the equivalent in terms of his bodyweight

>comparing equipped to raw bench
top kek
you are aware that the bench shirt adds like 400 lbs right?

and also being a morbidly obese burger-eating fuck with a stomach that sticks out 5 feet that apparently counts as a rep when you touch it with the bar

>first cycle
plan would be second cycle 500mg test e, then going onto cruise before first 'blast' of test & deca

i guess you're right, i'm following PHAT atm and i know if i hopped on now i'd lift real heavy on power days
you reckon 500mg test e & do PPL with strict mind muscle connection and let the drugs do the work?

ive ran tren for a total of like 6 months at this point and it hasnt touched my hair

am i lucky mpb wise or is because i am young (21)

Lucky

My hair started thinning around the 6th Tren blast

So... the dude only benches 700 lbs unequipped?

I could bench 655 lbs?!?!?!

No shit Sherlock?

wait how am i lucky, if you also only started losing after blasting it 6 times?

i only used it twice, for 6 months total combined.

I truly believe, that aslong as you lift very very hard in the gym, you will grow regardless of MUHH SQUAT PR, MUHHH HIGH DIDDLY.

Just lift fucking intense.

These are my rules:

1:Sets go close to muscle failure, or complete muscle failure
2: 1 minute rests between sets, max. 2 minutes
3: Full range of motion, no swinging
4: High volume, which will come from the short rest times automatically though

no the WR holder can, youre still weak af

gotchya famalamadingdong. Yeah, 700 lb raw bench is super unimpressive for a 320 lb guy.

I assume it's proportional.

Ie, if you bench 655 lbs, you can do 1100 with a shirt.

So you could do 357 with the shirt

I'm just spit balling here but that number seems accurate based on WR

lmao everyone going autistic about weights.

it doesnt fucking matter, if you are asthetic and shredded, thats all it matters.

-zyzz

did i say it was?
im saying youre weak af, has nothing to do with anyone else
the bw:bp ratio isnt equal across the board
a 2xbw bench is much more impressive if youre 300 lbs than if youre 100 lbs

Fascinating.

Truth.

Valuable insight senpai. Very glad to have you here restating what we've been saying this whole time, you're an important contributor to this board etc etcetc please don't neck yourself.

at some point getting bigger will just make you look uglier. those people gotta talk about how much they can lift.

Meh I have to order some more multi soon anyway so I will throw some DIM in again and see if I notice anything.
Sup? Haven't seen you in a while.

buy the bulk powder or else your wasteing your money honeslty

can you post your cbt again? you're 5'8 140lbs right?

i have a friend your height with the same weight but u look 5x as big as him (he is small as shit)

you said bw measurements dont go out the window, which they obviously do

literally no one here got big enough to become ugly.

even masT still looks asthetic, and hes a monster.

MY POINT STILL STANDS.

ASTHETICS OVER EVERYTHING

try buying the DIM from bulksupplements.

Grandpa says it still works in powder form

just been busy with school, cruising and hurt atm

>trip is hungry skeleton
>no pics of himself
>on the body building general thread
>talking shit

???

Side note: Why is this even called fraud general when it is in reality a bodybuilding general?

Every single user, trip, everyone here is bodybuilding.

IMO MasT is more aesthetic in his natty pic than he is now.

Do you honestly disagree?

Just look at this fucking perfection

lurk moar faggot im here for muh athletics and memes

Okay i dont know why i have this fucking diarrhea.

At first i thought it was the proton shakes causing it.

Then later on i started skipping a specific food for a few days to see if its the cause.
And i did that with everything i eat.

Months later i am still leaving shit stains on the bathroom walls at my workplace.

Can test cause this?

masT said PSO gave him diarrhea, but no fucking way a few drops of oils would do that.

Im fucking sick and tired of spending an hour a day on the toilet.

Can test give me fucking diarrhea?

you and cap and hungry don't count because you guys don't even lift weights

daily reminder ESTP has more lean mass on her frame than you do

I admit he looks better in his natty pics.

But i disagree if you think he is not asthetic anymore.

He looks less smashed asshole-ish when he doesnt pose in his usual...well pose

>in his natty pic than he is now.

>natty

if the sheer remote possibility of that pic being natty even crosses your retard ass mind you don't deserve to live

With accutane, do you start taking it & it goes away or is it gonna get worse before going away?

>he doesnt know that testostrone is naturaly produced in the body

do we realy wanna fight about this anons ?

Oh don't get me wrong I think he's still aesthetic.

I just think that the MasT natty is 10/10 pinnacle of aesthetics.

It's a lifetime goal for me to reach that point. I want to do it some day before I die, I want to look like that.

I think MasT right now is 'too large' and the larger he gets the less aesthetic he will be.

But I think he knows that too deep down, and he isn't lifting for aesthetics, he wants to be the biggest MasT he can be.

simply being jealous that he achieved that physique naturally does not invalidate his achievements

You won't know until you start. I didn't get worse, but a lot of people do.
You won't know what side effects you get (except dry skin/lips) before you start either. It's a gamble.

Which one? Most recent is pic related.

I like the one I took after chest day last night because with a pump it actually looks like I have a chest...

Explain how judging strength based on wilks is any less biased towards fatties than bodyweight is to skinny small manlets, I'm honestly interested. How would you like to judge strength senpai?

He has one pic of his shoulders and chest he's ever posted that isn't very impressive considering he's supposedly been on everything from test to tren to sdrol and besides that he's just a memer memeing.

T R A P S
R
A
P
S

>traps

Coming from the natty with traps so large that he gets called fake natty nonstop?

You're really going to use that argument on mast?

Your traps are larger than most of /fraud/ on fuckloads of gear... and you're going to say 'Heh Mast your traps are too large?'

I can't understand it. Just because Mast's natty traps are larger than yours you're going to descredit him?

It's like you can't possibly believe that masT and you are two different people with two different genetics.

Unless you're baiting me or memeing

I had many weak points as a natty. Like; no traps, no legs, no forearms, no decent back.

I brought almost every to point. I would like a bit more chest and calves to be at my final form.

Kek no you got it exactly opposite, I think masT's traps look way more aesthetic now than they were natty and he agreed with me if I'm not mistaken. They were smaller and underdeveloped hugely compared to the rest of his amazing physique, just look at that pic

are there any bat wing lats in your future or are you not genetically predisposed to that?

hey ive posted pics of myself
>tfw stronger than most ppl itt without even lifting weights
>Explain how judging strength based on wilks is any less biased towards fatties than bodyweight is to skinny small manlets
well for one the ones with the highest wilks are never super heavyweights, the guy with the highest wilks ever weighed 59 kg
wilks is biased against middleweights but only slightly so its one of the best measures of lb/lb strength weve got

bb wud sug dik no homo

are you sure that PSO gave you diarrhea?