Why do you fear the fat user? It's time to stop

Why do you fear the fat user? It's time to stop.

You're right. We must stop living in fear. We must fight against the fat. Eradicate it for the betterment of the world.

I am calling for the First Crusade against the obese. The only good fatty is a dead one.

Zyzz Vult

wtf this video is uploaded by teds offocial channel, not even tedx

TED is like publishers with books nowadays. If it makes money, theyll shit it out. If you want very good presentation/seminar/talks, subscribe to channels of renowned institution like harvard. A bit more like lecture and boring to many though probs

>Kelly Drinkwater
more like
>Kelly Drinksoda

>Kelly Drinksoda
more like
>Smelly Shoveabunchofshitdownhergullet

>Kelly dietcokepleaseimwatchingmyfigure

I hope obesity goes the way of smoking.

People will realize the massive costs to healthcare, bariatric care, diabetes costs and hopefully begin to stigmatize fatties more openly in public. I think right now we're at peak obesity and fat acceptance hopefully in 20-50 years the tide will begin to change.

its says filmed at tedx sidney
i think they downplay the x because people rightfully dismiss tedx nowadays

I hate that video soo freking much

Since when is TED censoring comments?! damn, I used to love that channel.

>LOL @the like/dislike ratio.

Wow, this made me want to cut even harder now.

Women were a mistake

She's huffing and puffing from just standing on stage.

Where did this meme of "If you don't like thing then you're just afraid of it" come from? Was it from faggots?

>Drinkwater
doubt it

Doubt it brethren. Unless the price of food goes way up. Which I don't want to happen because I eat food.

>Was it from faggots?
It comes from all the stupid liberals, calling everyone -phobic. Homophobic, islamaphobic, blah blah

>tfw keto fag
>trigger fatties when I eat loads of butter, heavy cream, cheese and greasy meat while they watch.

So yes then? It was faggots?

>-phobia
>an extreme or irrational fear of OR AVERSION TO SOMETHING
phobia works though because it doesn't just refer to fear. So to answer it probably comes from idiots like who thought that "phobia" automatically means fear and only fear

>Using Jewgle's definition
Yeah, they definitely don't have an agenda to push or anything, right?

A phobia is a fear. Not something that one hates. No amount of liberal redefining will change that.

DrinkPepsi (or DrinkDietPepsi depending on if she orders 2 large pizzas instead of 1)

god damn check those fucking fatceps

>Kelli Drinkwater

Wait isn't this landwhale in that one video with the famous disappointed blonde guy meme?

no
fatties get to a point where they look like the same featureless blob that can't be recognized individually

TED talks, pfft. TED is like a fucking vanity press.

Yes it is. YouTube 'Insight: Fat Fighters'

>Kelli Drinkwater
you're right it's the same person
she actually looks like she gained weight too what the fuck

>-phobia
>an extreme or irrational fear of OR AVERSION TO SOMETHING
>extreme or irrational
>irrational
It isn't irrational to hate shit skins, faggots, or fatties.