Help

Femanon here desperate I've recently gained 15 pounds and I hate myself. What can I do to loose weight efficiently? What do I even eat? I feel like an animal.

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/well/2016/03/07/intermittent-fasting-diets-are-gaining-acceptance/?referer=
youtube.com/watch?v=3Hwpq0sL4pQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Read the fucking sticky

stop eating
height and weight
read the sticky
post body

Start with the sticky hun

>What can I do to loose weight efficiently
Cut off a limb

> how do I lose weight?
Read the sticky retard.

Count calories, drink water, exercise more

what are you, stupid ?

Yeah maybe

look at the top of the page friendo. everyone misses it

1- it's "lose" not "loose" you stupid cow
2- read the sticky

Right.

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
read .this .woman .

You should keep getting bigger because I hate women especially stupid lazy ones.

5'5" 135

That's not that bad. I would assume, not having seen a picture of your body, that you're not really fat or a whale. You're just slightly overweight but no one would have really noticed except you. Is that correct? If so, think about any changes in your diet you've made recently and go back to what you were eating before; cut out excess things like soda, candy, anything with lots of sugar and empty calories. If you haven't changed your diet then look at fixing your diet in slight ways; little changes can lead to big changes over weeks or months. Most of all, start with some light exercise like walking, jump rope, or some calisthenics.
We need some more info on what kind of stuff you eat, don't eat, do you exercise or do you sit around and only move when you have to?

STOP EATING BREAD, OP.

Bread is quite possibly the worst food for you. It;s just empty calories. Over the years the flour we've used has slowly become more bleached and refined, whereas before it was actually healthy and nutritious

I'm no healthfag, I smoke weed, do mdma and ketamine, but you know what I don't do? Eat bread.

now post your body

Literally eat more vegs.
And fasting.

fast until desired weight, while fasting figure out what you did wrong and what you need to change and when you reach the desired weight ease into your new eating habits

>a sudden fifteen pound weight gain is not that bad, m'lady
>surely only you have noticed that your pot bellied gut is significantly larger

Yep you're fat all right. This is a normal weight for a woman who is half a foot taller than you.

hey fuck you man bread is awesome

It's a meme but this. Bread is good for bulking. Choose your carbs wisely, high fiber and micronutrients.

Literally everything I've been eating contains these things.

Will do

Drink water
Swap soda for water and do squats even if they are just body weight thrice a day

Don't listen to the retards that tell you to fast. Eat less food, eat less carbs, get active. Try running, or maybe some weightlifting, but don't buy into me memes or fads. Don't obsess about weight-loss, and leave this place. It's unhealthy for the mind.

Well then you know what you have to do. Do a search online of all the sugary stuff you're not supposed to eat and stop eating that stuff.
Stop eating/drinking:
>soda
>juice
>chocolate
>candy
>donuts
>cookies
>pudding
>pies
>muffins
>most drinks from Starbucks, e.g anything that isn't black coffee
>most cereals

I could go on and on but you get the idea. Depending on how bad you want to lose that weight, you will have to get rid of as many of those things you can stand and replace them. Everyone in this thread referenced the sticky for a reason. It's full of info that will send you in the right direction to help you replace all of that food you shouldn't eat with healthy alternatives and food you should be eating.

Thank you user

>says to eat less carbs
>says not to fall for fads

well memed friendo

Stop hating yourself. You'll make impatient irrational choices in what diet and exercise regimen to implement if you're obsessing and coming from a place of guilt and shame.

Then read the fucking sticky you absolute dunce.

fasting diets are not a meme

mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/well/2016/03/07/intermittent-fasting-diets-are-gaining-acceptance/?referer=

try drinking coffee for breakfast and eating your first meal at noon

>desperate I've recently gained 15 pounds and I hate myself

LONDON!!!

boi

This anons got it right femanon.
Incorporate lifting or cardio, I recommend both, and consume less calories and alter your diet to being more healthy.
Try not to eat processed foods, that doesnt mean you can't eat frozen fish, meats, poultry, veggies, etc.
You don't have to go 100% organic, it's time consuming and expensive as hell, and eating healthy is way cheaper than eating junk.
Just stay away from canned foods, instant dinners, fast food, candies and ice cream, and junk in general and you'll be fine.
This doesn't mean you have to cut out all of that shit entirely, as I still have a MTN dew kick-start almost every damn day and I'm still healthy.
Another thing to help with appetite if you're hungry often that I'd recommend is taking a multivitamin once a day in the morning a bit after breakfast.
For some people they still feel hungry because they aren't consuming any nutrients from what they're eating, throwing their body into starvation while consuming and excess of calories.
Almost all fatties are legitimately starving.

Sorry for the long post, good luck to becoming fit, and last bit of advice - take what people say here with a grain of salt, take what's good, and never come back to this shithole.

O N D O N

Post pics so we can evaluate and advise on reduction of specific areas you have problem with

post pics

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

RYE IS FINE FAGGOT

accept the chub and let a guy love you

CHICAGO
H
I
C
A
G
O

Don't eat bread it's empty calories.

That's actually a bmi of 18 and would be considered borderline underweight for a woman who's 5'11. Lucy lawless was like 150lbs at 5'10 just for reference. You're a moron

That's fucking retarded . You'd end up losing mostly muscle weight and lowering your bmr

>I hate myself
off to a good start, you'll fit right in. Read the sticky, get a lifting routine, track your kcals on myfitnesspal.

Cutting out shit with added sugar, drink lots of water, no pops/juices/alcohol is my best advice.

If she were to become more active and go on long jogs it would actually be retarded for her to cut out carbs. Cutting carbs is for lazy mofos who aren't active enough to burn proper energy stores. Carbs are necessary for sustained endurance

Stay that weight unless you want to be hit on constantly by douchey chads. Find a gentleman that will love you.

Chocolate itself isn't actually bad for you, it's the fact they add like 50% sugar, butter fat, and over processed additives, preservatives, and emulsifiers that makes "chocolate bad"- the cacao itself is actually good for you. Hence why they say Stick to dark 70% + chocolates

Not eating breakfast is not fasting. I normally eat 1-2 meals on average.

This is why we love Veeky Forums and we're the best board on the site.

Bread is literally Hitler

literally put less food in your mouth

or when you absolutely have to have food in your mouth, eat something healthy

it's so fucking easy

how are people still fat

>Bread, empty calories

What does 'empty calories' mean?

That is a really qt image. 2d will always be superior, won't it, lads?

/thread

kekd way too hard

No nutritional value

SS + GOMADS

So my organic sunflower and flax bread which lists 6g of protein per slice has no nutritional value?

that's what the man said

>not buying the artisan focaccia and panini pressing it or the 9g's a slice protons bread to toast w/ peanut butter

ISHYDDT_costanza.jpg

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

pls b my gf bby

>This thread

stop eating gluten
ever since ive cut gluten from my diet (3 months ago) im down almost 7 lbs

Eat less, exercise more.

Question, I recently gained weight and I'm also a femanon. I literally went up to a 34D and I weigh 145 pounds and 5'2'', I wanna lose the weight but I'm worried about losing the new boobs, is there a possible way to keep them or am I fucked?

Listen here little baby.

You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about.

Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar?

PERFECT.

Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want.

Stay safe for me, baby girl.

it doesn't matter. Being fat or even chubby is NOT worth having fat cow udders. You will ALWAYS look better fitter.

I guess you're right, it's time to go back to 110.

tbqh I don't think there's shit you can do to "keep" your boobs.
Just get fit like said, you'll look and feel better.
I mean, unless you want to be a shortstack or some shit like 90% of the women in my area. It's like a style or something, everyone wants to be short and plump.

I hate being fat cause I'm not use to it and it's gross, my meds fucked me up and I gained tons of weight. I'll go back to dancing and such to lose my weight. Thanks for the advice user.

Yeah, medication causes all sorts of problems sometimes. Good luck.

Stvdy the adhesive.

This meme again.

stop stuffing ur fat fucking face bitch

Timing your meals is more or less a meme. The real reason results do come from IF is because you can only fit so much food within a certain period of time before it starts to hurt your stomach. Forcing you to eat less since your meal window is restricted. And that's only if you stick with it. Nothing really different than calories in/calories out.

Hey Fuck you buddy, bread is awesome.

Eat less
Move more

Bonus round:
Drink water
Go to bed on time

It's simple calories in vs. calories out, OP. Eat at maybe 1000-1300 calories a day, and you'll lose weight fairly quickly. Know that it takes some time, you might lose 2 pounds a week at most. Just keep on it.

It's easiest to eat low-calorie if you fill up on vegetables and eat lots of protein. So try to have they bulk of your diet be lean meat and vegetables. Fruit is fairly good too. Try to eat healthy. Exercise is good too of course, but the main way to lose weight is by changing your diet.

Guys, she's not overweight. She has a bmi of 22.5. She wouldn't be overweight until she is 150 pounds. She's probably just kind of skinnyfat and has some meat on her bones, but nothing egregious.

Hey, I'm another fat girl here. I want to lose 10kgs

My question is if I eat only two 6" subway a day which is about 600 calories, ( 157cm, 57kg)

How long will it take to lose 10kgs with a diet like that?i work out four times a week

9-12 months

After converting that to 'Murrican, 10 kg is about 22 pounds. If you're losing two pounds a week, it would take you eleven weeks, or just under three months. That's if you eat at a 1000 calorie deficit every day with no cheating.

Again, it's all about calories in vs. calories out. Whatever you burn per day plus exercise, minus the food you eat is your calorie deficit per day. It takes 3500 calories to lose a pound of fat, or about 7700 calories burned to lose a kilogram of fat. My advice would be to eat a low-calorie, but sustainable, diet and to never go under 1000 calories, maybe 1200 if you're tall. Just focus on eating low-calorie and high protein, and you should lose weight. If you're a healthy weight and want to lose more, you might lose five or six pounds a month. The heavier you are over that, the faster you'll lose. It's always important to have patience - your body can only burn so many calories, weight loss doesn't happen overnight, and if you starve yourself you'll only hurt yourself in the end.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

SALT LAKE CITY
A
L
T

L
A
K
E

C
I
T
Y

citation needed

>Just ate some toast
>Delicious way to get some carbs in
>Suprisingly decent protein
Kek

readallah stickalla
roids and stacky
stack the reeds

>Not eating blackbread

Fucking amerifats, I bet you don't even know what unprocessed food is wew

First off, read the sticky. I'm not even memeing. Harsh's wiki is also decent, and in my opinion, easier to read. It has information on how to do shit like lose weight, and it's actually legit, unlike those fucking magazines you've probably read (don't worry, we all have).

Go on a cut. Anywhere between 250 and 500 cals per day deficit. Don't go less than that; you'll lose muscle. That might sound good to you, but it shouldn't. It'll just make you look even fatter (yep) and feel like shit.

Exercise is also a decent plan. A lifting routine, while might sound like the opposite of what you want, will give you a more "womanly" figure, and basically make you hot, as opposed to gross and skinnyfat. If you're worried you'll look gross from lifting ("but what if I get too bulky?!"); don't. You'll get a flat stomach, perkier tits and nice legs, as well as a great ass. Oh the horror.

Cardio is fine if you don't wanna lift. Swimming or jogging particularly. If you're too fat or unfit to do that, start off briskly walking and work up to jogging. Skipping rope is fun too.

Also, pic related is a good routine for a girl. It's made by one of our older trips, and he's field tested it on at least 2 girls. Maybe more. I forget. If you see him on here, ask him.

Also, take progress pics. Take one tonight, then take the next one no earlier than 10 weeks from now. You'll have made progress. Until then, try not to look in a mirror; your eyes will trick you.

see this kind of videos whenever you feel like eating shit tier normie food

youtube.com/watch?v=3Hwpq0sL4pQ

Shouldn't you europoors be getting ready for bed?

T. Neckbeard

holy fuck that made my brain implode

>What do I eat?
I hate this fitness magazine mentality of "foods that burn fat now!". Not eating makes you lose weight, high-fiber high-protein food can help you stay full for longer, but ultimately its what you DON'T eat that make you lose weight. Now have some self-control, fatty.

> xbox 360 degrees and walk away

Switch to protein rich food

I find it easiest to fast by eating tuna, there was one day that i only ate 1 can of tuna and wasnt even that hungry.

>Nearly 100 posts in and she didn't even post pics
You guys fucking suck

Whoever the fuck you are try losing weight but don't obsess over it. Trust me being fat was better than being anorexic so have healthy attitude and take care fags

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N