youtube.com/watch?v=bzlYyhh3X0w

Hmm well Veeky Forums???!?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ogPeOlakNOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Made it about 3 mins in.

>Fat phobia are symptoms of capitalism, patriarchy, and racism

Ayyyyy

If fatties gave exercise a chance for just a month they would feel better and gain a sense of vigor and power allowing them to continue

>Drinkwater

Bet she doesn't though.

>Drinkwater
More like eatfood amirite

Jesus fuck she can't even speak standing up for more than a minute without losing her breath and gasping for air like she just ran a fatty marathon

please no i just watched this whole thing

Liberals just fall back on these buzz words reflexively. They're such fucking retards. Every single problem is patriarchy racist misogyny capitalism.

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG, CMOOONNNN

This , my man right there

> Drinkwater
not even once.

>Drinkwater

More like Drinkgravy.

ZING!

>Implying any of those things are bad

>Tfw they made the stage a scale to measure her weight in realtime

Why is she out of breathe the whole time ??

>taking a joke already used twice on the pol thread
s m h

made me nose huff

LMFAO also just noticed based julius bottom left corner

kek

jokes on you faggot, i got it from reddit

huuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>Comments are disabled for this video.

>8,625 dislikes

> s m h

speaking of original, you fucking parrot cuck

>literally out of breath
equating "fatphobia" with racism is grasping at straws, fuck this feminazi whale cunt

that dress is nice though desu

>Jelly Bean Literallyneverdrinkswater

mirin those calves lads

What the fuck is she even wearing, a human sized tube sock?

yeah fat people have great calves

i legit want to wear a weight vest and get god tier fat people calves

I knew I hadn't seen the last of this one.

It's been a while, but whale migration paths are vast.

Gather the boats, lads.

KEK SHES THE FATTY FROM FAT FIGHTERS

yep
I wonder how many years she has left

if that was a a joke pls explain I didn't get it

They're missing a L to go with those four X's.

"i'm no limited by my body"

>Struggling to maintain composed speech at 11 minutes due to shortness of breath.

She sure showed us, right lads?

>TED

I knew it was all over for TED when TEDx became a thing (hijacked by progressive nutjobs of course) but now TED itself seems to have been taken over

It's a pity, it used to be good.

>Fat people are seen as lazy and greedy

Maybe that's because being fat is usually a sign of low or no physical activity as well as hording and over consuming of food.

ok just started watching it while working out

almost dropped and OHP on myself because I was laughing at her too much

Turns out this is a TEDx talk rather than a TED talk

TED really needs to distance itself or completely stop TEDx

kek

>calf gains

that realization when the fat girl in 8th grade still had bigger calves than me. I used to call her rhinoceros because she would literally stomp the ground every time she walked

I will be angry till the day I die because that is a fucking option on jewtube.
I just wanna circlejerk around "u disgusting fat fuck" comments and whale jokes.

are the Xs on the stage suppose to represent dress size?

Bein real though. Real racisms (not SJW manufactured "racisms") bretty bad

>wheezes during the whole spiel
kek

Fat "gains" don't count

DON"T BEND, ASCEND

whats the difference?

t. a calflet

>AWAKEN MY MASTICATORS.jpig

That's not remotely what she said you fucking retard. She said that it's deeply intertwined into complex structures, similar to the way capitalism, patriarchy, and racism are all complexly rooted into our lives.

Still retarded, but a very different statement nonetheless.

TEDx events are independently organised .. they pretty much have zero to do with TED, it's just TED promotes whatever videos come out of it

So they are giving a whole lot of crazy people a platform, in short

Rofl who cares? gb2 reddit.

The best part is at 3 mins.Why say something sarcastically if it's actually true? Dumb cow.

TED events are drivel

I made it longer, but her breathing was making me want to punch anything within arms reach.

I'm crying

sadly they used to be good about 8 years ago

I am the man who walks alone
Cause I'm as wide as the road
At home or strolling through the park

When my sight begins to fade
Sometimes I feel a lil ashamed
A little anxious cause I'm fat

Fear of the fat, fear of the fat
I have a constant need to keep a snack always near
Fear of the fat, fear of the faaaat
I have thinphobia cause I will never be there

Have you run your fingers down the wall
And have you felt your heart begin to stop
While you're grasping at your chest?
Sometimes when you're scared to take a bite
But it's the only thing that makes you feel right
Cause you know there's noone loving you

Fear of the fat, fear of the fat
I have a constant need to keep a snack always near
Fear of the fat, fear of the faaaat
I have thinphobia cause I will never be there

she got bigger
also Ted talks mean absolute shit

Actually fat people are a symptom of capitalism. She would not survive in a communist country.

holy shit dat like to dislike ratio

Its TEDx.

Seems the marketers have caught on that the TEDx name is shit and show as little of it as possible.

It was all over when they had a talk about why sex with robots is rape.

youtube.com/watch?v=ogPeOlakNOM

I actually watched a commentary video before I saw her talk.The comments on that video were pretty spot on.

>when you are so bent on maintaining an aspect about yourself that is changeable that you equate it to things people have no control over, and a dislike of that aspect is oppression
>heavy breathing 'doesn't mean I'm unhealthy!'

So they turn off comments for this but leave the comments on for someone talking about being a jihadist...they've really gauged correctly who'll get more abuse

>1k likes, 10k dislikes
Based youtube, thanks user for pointing that out.

>consumer goyism isn't bad
o-ok Ismael

>a human sized tube sock
kek

Can she not stand up straight or is the fat creeping up her neck giving her a pre-Hunchback look?

Kekd. Glad to see a fellow maiden fan on fit

Also bruce is fit af

How does she define "fatphobia"? Just the dislike of fat? I guess so. But what's" irrational" about that? She's just pissed off that she can't control her eating and so now has to blame Adam Smith for her 12 Big Macs a day addiction. She's too pathetic for words.

It's chugsgravy. You fags are so new.

>comments have been disabled for this video

desu they're made fun of in my area of academia about as much as Nature papers. So all the time.

Lol

O what the fuck they disabled the comments

Drinkcocacola

Over eating is like watching an alcoholic drink is ass off and being like. O no thats cool its not like its bad for you or anything. Their liver will be fine.

>capitalism

Being a fat fuck who makes money talking about being a fat fuck is capitalism. The market provides space for all sorts of unpredictable methods of realizing profits. Nobody was the assigned by the party to be the "Obese Spokesperson" in the Soviet Union but plenty worked a collective farm until they dropped dead from starvation.

>Drinkwater
If that ain't irony, I dont know what is.

It looks like she's wearing a fucking fitted sheet

>It was all over when they had a talk about why sex with robots is rape.
Oh god wat

Yes, please explain this one.

I mean if you're going to look like a deformed foot, might as well dress like one :/.

Jesus, her panting and wheezing is giving me an aneurysm. Listening to this bitch talk about "fatphobia" and "oppressive structures" and realizing that people actually hold these beliefs is incredibly depressing. JUST FUCKING COUNT CALORIES AND EXERCISE.

>wheezes after every sentence

Holy shit is "Drinkwater" getting fatter?

true leftism is about the majority, the poor working class majority.

that fucking BULLSHIT "left" movement from us is destroying real communism
congratulations america

30 seconds in and she had already lost her breath

the four four thing got me though

>that fucking BULLSHIT "left" movement from us is destroying real communism
Good, gommunism needs to go ded and stay ded

Lmao no

holy fuck im about to sleep and I can't get this shit out of my head. Literally closed the video when she said 'patriarchy'. What can I do to get this shit out my my brain so I don't have nightmares about fatties tonight?

> Ted Talks are a complete joke

More news from 3 years ago, after this...

>as an unapologetic fat person
See here this is exactly the problem. You don't even acknowledge it. You refuse to practice even the slightest self-control, just to get that small instant gratification. That fleeting moment of taste-masturbation which you're hooked to. And with it come the burden you place on your body, on all tax-payers, on your children, on our hospitals, our society in general. Just to experience that tiny teeny small fleeting moment of hedonistic bliss. A junkie shooting her next fix

I have so many questions?
>Are you comfortable with a body that cannot perform basic functions such as wiling your ass, or climbing up a couple flights of stairs?
>Is it possible that you are hurting yourself and quality of life by becoming so obese?
>Is it possible that beauty standards are inherent attractions that are associated with health?
>Are all beauty standards oppressive? If so then how can anything, fat or otherwise, be beautiful?
>If you downplay the health risks of obesity and this causes some or many people to develop disease or die, do you feel at all responsible?
>Should others have to pay for your increased healthcare and transportation costs?
>Is it possible that the diet industry exists bc people feel inherently guilty for being fat and unhealthy?
>Wouldn't diet and exercise be easier than this whole production?
>Wouldn't it be easier to improve your mental health by becoming physically fit, rather than rationalize your obesity?

She is heaving in air while standing in place. That should be an indication...

>gain a sense of vigor and power allowing them to continue
this... so much this.
I'm still fat, but just a couple months in and I'm feeling like I had been sick all along and now getting better.

>12K dislikes
>comments disabled