HALP MEH BIBMO SARA

All those sips

There is no reason to be alive if you don't sip

Alright fuck it.
SIP THREAD CMON

T H A T F I R S T S I P

>tfw you're having your sips

>Drinking Monster Energy
You should probably kill yourselves. I had one a couple days ago to see what it was like. I've never been more disgusted with what I put inside of my body.

>exept for all those nigger dicks..
OH!
ZINGER!

>obviously sipped the wrong type of sips

Stop being a faggot. How can you even drink that shit? It's not healthy, and this is coming from a guy who isn't even Veeky Forums.

Monster Energy is liquid shit in a taller than average can.

You're on the wrong board, buckaroo

1/10 made me reply

>not healthy
Be more specific, person who is not fit.

Oh Veeky Forums

Die.

>he doesn't sip

>All those vitamins
>Monster Energy
What the actual fuck, how is that even possible? Is there really a difference between the white and the green?

>how to spot a non-sipper: the post

Answer the question faggot.

dyes?

No.

Feh. This guy don't sip.

who the hell made this!!

Took me like an hour.

obviously a dedicated sipper

In all honesty i quit drinking energy drinks. Im just realy enjoying this sip meme. I first switched from sugar free back to full sugar, then just quit all together. Ive never really liked coffee, so..

s- semen demon

I'll sip to that.

Sips has really come along, what an underdog story.

This thread has really transformed
Great Job!

It went from forced meme to the meme of the month because we have nothing else to joke about. What a story.

I legitimately do like it though, and the meme is absolutely the major factor that influenced me to try it. Fuck you faggots.

Monster pr team has really outdone themselves

>forced meme

Pr team? This is the work of one guy. He spammed this crap and it seems anons have actually taken to it and are making memes for him

I was thinking the same exact thing. Whoever it was, props, I'm sure you've been promoted by now and If you haven't you deserve it

>jlist pays for tiny ads no one sees
>monster gets constant space on fit dominating the board for like 2 months now for FREE

Well done

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Fine, do you?

It was someone's idea, he presented it to his boss, got cleared, fired up photoshop. Rest is history.

I might not work in marketing (do you?) but I least have a job

There's no chance that like 10 people were required to photoshop a couple cans of monster and force this crap

Mmmmm..
Check those double doubles

Yes, I do. Pic related is exactly what happened. The first post just said ">that first sip of the day" with a picture, rotated 90 degrees because it was from a cell phone, of someone's hand holding a can of white sips.

>that drivel

Did you ever consider that the shill that started this meme had it rotated on purpose and planned on you guys 'making it satire'?

But no, everyone is stupid right? That's protecting. Smart people exist and *gasp* sometimes things go just like they plan.

So keep it up with the satire and retards that actually buy this poison.

The guy that started this shit knows exactly what he's doing. Proof? *it fucking worked*

Holy shit what is this autism? This is pasta right?

FUCK THAT SHIT SIP IT UP CMON

Can someone please explain the Monster energy drink meme to me?

Love, /wsg/

Do you even sip?

It's right here, Jesus.

/SIP/ BROS: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Everyone note how long this /sip/ thread has lasted. Mods have been cracking down hard on /sip/ threads lately. Most last maybe like four or five replies and then they're deleted. This one's at 61.

So I think it might help if OP doesn't use the word "sip" in the first post. Plenty of threads use /sip/ pic relateds and survive for days. This suggests that simply omitting the magic word in the first post will buy some additional time for /sip/ bros to discuss /sips/ and share /sip/ tips, etc. Sort of a trojan horse thing.

Something worth trying. Pic related.

what am i missing boys?

Good idea mate. Long live the sips!

Op here. I started this thread as a rich piana meme thread, it just developed into a sip thread. So, considering that..
4 SIPS CMON

Also, anyone who may have overlooked this thread before, sure as hell wouldnt after reading your poast! Thanks captain obvious

Proper structure for your shit, dignity, reasons to live
it should be
Memes->Veeky Forums->fit->monster
stay pleb

>reasons to live

>Using any other site than Veeky Forums
Normie pleb get the fuck out now NOW.

So what's the problem? You're stupid and can't even comprehend that there are smart people?

Let me assure you they are out there