Major Cutting mistakes

What the absolute heck even is this.
I've been losing weight for 11 months now and I've managed to get down from 330 to 205. I know I really messed up and I didn't lift or exercise at all and now I'm left with no muscle. For the past month I've started goin to the gym consistently but don't really have the time to sit an do a full workout ( about 30 minutes)
I'm pretty sure I'd still be considered fat because I have basically no muscle so I'm not sure if I should keep cutting, or eat around maintenance, or even do a slight bulk.
I try to aim around 1500-2000 cals a day and 150 g of protein.
Pic related, me flexing my abs

Other urls found in this thread:

barbellmedicine.com/potpourri/584/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Great job losing the weight bro!!! Throw a before pic up so we can see where you started.
It's hard to tell from the pic if it's fat or loose skin.
I'd suggest eating at matinence and lifting. If you don't have time slowly build a home gym, in the meantime start with body weight exercise, you can get some noon gains while you search Craigslist for some cheap iron.

I second this great advise. If you have the space a home gym is the way to go. Fuck the gym meme.

you're weak. like, really weak. you don't need to bulk yet you will get stronger just by doing full-body workouts. Do starting strength and keep losing weight focus on form and shit maybe even some cardio (for ur health). Then bulk

I was too embarrassed and disgusted to take a before picture at my biggest until I was down to around 230.
I have access to free weights but like i said, not for long at all. I can only get maybe 4 sets of 6 deadlifts and 3 sets of 6 squats before I have to go.

Ayy, I'd love to but I have no money or space, so I use my schools gym which is why I don't have very much time to use.
I know man, my bench pr is 135
Squats unsure of yet
DL 275
And I haven't gotten to much else but I plan on following pic related

Fitness is something that you make time for, and if it's really important to you you will.
Everyone has the same 24 hours in a day, make every minute count.
You can find someway to combine activities, or be more efficient at the ones your doing to give yourself a free hour.
Do 30 min of cardio and 30 min of strength training at least every other day and noob gains will take you further than you think.
Your on the path to success already, tighten up what your doing and you'll hit your goals in no time.

you have 45-60m 3 days a week

Wait you did this in 4 months?

Good fucking job dude. I'm genuinely proud of you and hope you keep up the good work

In the gym, I have 30-45 minutes 5 days a week. After that I don't have access to the gym so I'm stuck with body weight stuff until I can get my own weights

>Little to no loose skin from 330 to 205
how

barbellmedicine.com/potpourri/584/
Start there. And you can make the time. If you can't make the time, then you don't really want it. If you can't make the time, whatever you're currently spending your time on is what you really want to do, whether you want to admit it to yourself or not.

t. a former lazy piece of shit who always made excuses about how "drained" and "busy" I was

First of all, excellent job with the weight loss. You should be proud.
About the muscle issue, I'd suggest just doing whatever workouts you can at home; pushups, situps, planks, stuff like that. Also user above had a good suggestion of grabbing some dumbells off craigslist, then you could do a lot of arm isolation stuff at home.

How tall are you? Just keep cutting and doing cardio. I'm assuming you're 5'9-5'11 and 205 is still overweight. Get down to at the most 180.

But congrats on the weight loss, man. I can't even tell you used to be 330.

God tier genetics an young age? Honestly no idea but everyone in my family who has gone fat to normal have little to no loose skin, same as me, I do have some loose skin but it's only noticeable when it pulled on.

6'4

Try dropping 20-30 more pounds and see how you look. Then try bulking.

Piggybacking here:

I've only been lifting a month and a half. I'm at probably over 25% bodyfat. Will by body recomp if I eat at maintenence, or at a cut? I'd like to cut down on the fat, while not sacrificing the tiny bit of size ive gained in my arms and shoulders.

I'm 6'4", 195 lbs right now.

Why did you feel the need to press your dick against the counter?

If this is 25% bodyfat I'm going to commit suicide.

Yeah, bulking and dieting is 98% Bullshit. Just lofty and leave dieting strategies to women.

a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do

No bullshit, I actually didn't notice that. Wasn't intentional.

I think it is. even more. If I showed you my ass and thighs, you'd know why. I carry it lower body, and my wide hips don't fucking help.

>just lofty
What? So you're saying I can do maintenence right now to recomp my shit for a bit? Thats mainly what im worried about.

This pic is about 2 weeks after the previous one.

What did you do to lose 100 lbs in 4 months?! Great job!

I ate less, you idiot.

You're still a disgusting fat fuck though.

>and now I'm left with no muscle
Was there any to begin with? Because if you never lifted there weren't

I like how he's saying you a compliment and you just behave like an asshole.

Wow! You suck!

You lost quite a bit of weight pal, now its time to lose some of that insecurity.

Everytime I make a thread someone pretends to be Op like you and says some rude shit.
Anyways I just cut really hardcore to get that first huge mass out of the way, and by that I mean around 300 cals. I was stupid as shit but it worked.

Your fat probably wasn't the reason you weren't getting laid by the looks of it.