I dont't look my age and i hate it

How do i look older and better?

I also still get acne at 22.

I want to kms every ducking day.

What's your diet/hygiene like?
+ what's your facial hair like?
What bf are you?

What kind of baby face?

I have 36 and I say at tinder that I am 25 and it works. Why you wanna change that?

I wash morning, and night with a light cleanser. I don't mosturize because i have oily skin. I found that vitamin A and zinc helped a fucklot, but i stilll get breaks sometimes with cysts and red zits.

I'm trying to get fatter and bigger but i weigh 55kgs at the moment, measuring 178.
I sleep well, but always look tiref and fucked up, it's annyoing.

Also i cant grow shit on my face.

iktf OP...

>go on tinder
>girls say "omg you're so cute I love you!!!" and "you're adorable" but they never call me handsome or manly

Bulp

Some steroids definitely change the look of your face, go ask fraud.

I'm not sure you where you guys live but going to these festivals must make you feel under the weather.

In the future, try to stay at home on these 'ducking days' because they seem really bad for your mental health.

Peace,

user

apply rogaine to your face, it inhibits collagen production and will make you look like a used up turd. it will also help with facial hair growth

never wear sunscreen, and sunbathe every chance you can get, this will age your skin rapidly

also start chain smoking

(why the fuck do you want to look older?)

Not much else for it than time to allow the cumulative effect of testosterone to take its course.

I'm 35 and look aggressive and masc but that didnt really come in until i hit my 30s, was still baby faced in my 20s.

Why do you people think looking younger is better? Looking like a faggot is the worst.

THIS THIS

Because you can still go for teens/early twenties girls. Im 31 and feel old af, cant easily go for teens cause they would think im a creep and young 20s would also think hard about it, shit sucks. If you look young you can pass as a twenty something and get any pussy.

Scars!

>22
>got told by a girl if i was even 18

At bars/clubs, women always grab my cheeks and hug me saying i'm so cute etc..

Could be worse.

Looks like a 40 year old lesbian

>tfw 23 but have the face of a 16yo
>cant even grow a beard

thicker neck

srs

Train your neck and get low body fat

Got opposite problem I am 18 and girls in club think I am older also only girls 25+ wants me until they find out how old I really am

Bump

Almost all women like older men, learn to not be a faggot and capitalize on this.

Similar issue.

>at a party hosted by older brother
>brother's friend's gf occasionally pulls me by the wrist to the side to dance
>would give me a super of her drink
>pinch my cheeks several times

I'd be more irritable about it if she wasn't gorgeous, but still...

Being baby faced is a trade off. When you're young, you look really young, but once you hit you late 20's and early 30s you enter god mode. Imagine looking a decade younger starting at 30. This is a huge advantage for the rest of your life, not just with women, in many situations. You will be one of the exclusive few who can still bag early 20 pussy when you're 35. Just be patient

If you're no longer a teenager and still get bad acne get on Accutane for at least 6 months.