why do I feel sick after leg day?

always the same

I mean the hours after completing a leg workout

do leg work more often

I think that might be photoshopped

overtraining, confusing ab burn/ wobbliness with being sick in the stomach

>tfw cant leg press because I get massive headaches when I do
Any advice?

Don't do individual leg days. Just do 5/5 or 3/5 heavy squats on any one of your workouts.

I got a pretty bad exertion headache after one hard leg day. Thought I was getting a stroke or some shit.

take deep breaths during reps and stay hidrated.

>leg """"""""day"""""""""""

ROFL, fucking gym rats I swear

What is wrong with an UB/LB split?

>been squatting 3x a week for 9 months
>litrelly not one single leg exercise or any amount of reps/sets seems to make me sore the next day or even give me DOMS

I squat 3x5 140kg btw

Im just really fucking tired for at least 3 days after squat/deadlift day. For some reason my body feels the need to have 3 motherfucking rest days after those lifts. No matter how much bigger or stronger I become nothing changes

So annoying

I believe its the toxins in your unused legs muscles that release into your body. Slowly overtime. I get sick off them too.

Is that a complaint? Why would you want to be sore?

doms only happens when you work on a muscle that wasn't used in a while

P u s s y
u
s
s
y

breathe OUT with the CONCENTRIC part of the lift
Breath IN with the ECCENTRIC part of the lift.

You're basically holding your breath and getting a blood rush to your head,

everything

nothing

Ehm, UB/LB splits dont have specific leg days. Its LOWER BODY, that means legs, abs, lower back, core in general

If you train legs only on lower body day youre doing it wrong

don't listen to this guy he has no idea what he's talking about

Oh yeah? Tell me why then faggot. Google "Upper/Lower body split" and tell me which one advises to ONLY train legs on lower body days.

I feel baited

absolute bullshit. do not read.

Probably bad technique caused by poor mobility. Check if you have anterior pelvic tilt.

I enjoy it desu

Squat can have massive toll on your whole body, since you need to exert huge amounts of energy, there is a blood pressure spike in your skull and lot of abdominal pressure too. Nothing that kills you obviously, your whole body is generally worn down.

If you haven't been lifting for long, you will likely get used to it.

no. it's not. i checked the pixels