Official lobbying thread to move all measurements on Veeky Forums to kilograms

"""""""""""pounds""""""""" is a currency, not a weight measurement.

We will now all use kg's.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a0ORdQU
infoplease.com/ipa/A0923110.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seconded. Americans should pull themselves into the 21st Century.

Bongs pls go.

Kilograms is how much coke I buy every day, not a weight measurement.

I remember when Veeky Forums was uniquely americans. I can't really tell if it was better or worse or exactly the same back then. Either way, we were here first fuck off cunt

>Veeky Forums
>not measuring in pl8s

good point, but what are dumbbells?

>I can't really tell if it was better or worse or exactly the same back then.
It was better back then. No Europoors introducing their proto-cuck mentality and no shitposts from leafs and strayans

Yuropoors should pull themselves to the moon.

Fucking poons you retard

> 2016
> coming to an American weightlifting forum and telling them to use European measurements

Wew lads

But seriously, this is the purpose of measuring things in pl8s. It's the one universal measurement we all understand, whether you're an American master race or a worthless yurop cuck.

>American

Owned by a chink, so just like your economy?

>inb4 that chart of a middle finger

DELET THIS

>Either way, we were here first fuck off cunt

AMERICANS TALKING ABOUT HAVING RIGHTS TO SOMETHING BECAUSE THEY WERE THERE FIRST

MY SIDES

Thanks bro I dont need to train my abs anymore today

I think we should use stones as official weight measurement.

>hai guys, I lost lmao2pl8 after two months liftan

Whoever made this was too smart to be making Pepe memes

No

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

i could probobly The Press 50,000kg on the moon, moon is not relevant. Gravity - earth is.

1ton = 1000kg
1kg = 1000g
1g = 1000mg

1km = 1000 cm
1m = 1000 cm
1cm = 1000 mg

1lt = 1000ml

Why would you be against this is unreal to me but they haven't changed it so there has to be a reason i guess

>pound force isn't a thing
Back to high school, OP.

>implying it would be 50,000kg on the moon
there's less gravity dumbass.

i remember hearing that the cost, hassle and effort of converting the entire US system of measuremet to metric wouldn't be worth the benefits (of which there aren't really any except not having to use unit converters). looks like you're stuck, lads. shoulda woulda coulda.

youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a0ORdQU

>Why would you be against this is unreal to me

Fuck off you communist idiot. We are not changing anything. We are the best country that ever existed, we are the most free people on this planet. There is no reason why we should do something just because eurocucks want us to do it.

Better dead than red. We are the best, prove me wrong. Pro tip: You can't.

>tfw squatting 22 stone

>he doesn't know the difference between mass and weight
Where do you think the name of the currency came from you britcuck idiot?
>britush edukashun

Why are Europoors so afraid of a few simple mah operations to convert? 453.5g per pound, 2.54cm per inch. If you can't do this in your head you deserve to be my servant.

When I'm in yurop I lift kg because that's what the numbers on weights mean. When I'm in burgerstan I lift lb.. Because that's what the numbers on the weights mean.

> you read my post
> you do the math

>I remember when Veeky Forums was uniquely americans.

thanks user, now i see clearer and i acknowledge that the states are truly superior

Canadian here, I use pounds

Reminder that NASA uses Celsius and metric.

First dubs post for the Aye's or Nay's wins

Hypothesis: Americans just insist on using freedom units so they can say larger numbers for their lifts.

yes, humble euros try to downplay their efforts just to be nice

Is this picture a referece to something?
also
>tfw i enjoy philisophy
>tfw too smart to lift
>still no gf

No one lived in America before we arrived, nigga. No, dumb tribals don't count.

Zeno's Paradox of the Tortoise and Achilles

>Terrible reasoning.
>Vaguely related.

Don't ever change Veeky Forums

gotta love those europoor tears

yeah, Truman or someone tried it and they almost went through with it, but then they figured it wasnt worth it somehow

BTFO
T
F
O

EUROKEKS FUCKING REKT

>Won't give into the world
I will forever say pounds as weight you cucks

>1km = 1000 cm
>1m = 1000 cm
>1cm = 1000 mg
dumb nigger can't even get his own measurement system right

How can the leaf be a cuck on every matter?

Most free???

25% of ALL the world's prisoners are in america.

Either you're not free to be a normal human or you have a hell of a lot of criminals

day month is retarded

Anyways month/day is closer to the international standard yurocucks have to use when they ship things anyways.

No one uses metric for weight and height. Maybe the younger people will start to idk. 27 btw.

Dubs of truth.
Also
>European
Try everywhere else m8

friendly reminder the only reason why Americans went to the moon was as a publicity stunt for dick measuring Cold War tactics.

>trying to sound australian in that last sentence

>Veeky Forums loses 99% of posters and becomes two Poo in Loo posters shit posting to eachother

They both make equal sense either way

Canacucks

This paradox is retarded. If Achilles is ten times faster than the turtle then he should have traveled 20 meters by the time the turtle has traveled 12. Why would he run and stop at the point where the turtle used to be, while the turtle is free to travel at his own pathetic max speed?

your prisoners cant vote. they work for 15cents.
they are mostly black.
you still have slaves who cant vote, read or speak properly..

land of the free.

standardized testing
obesity levels
lost nearly all the wars, 60% of tax goes to military
bald eagle sucks as an animal. wtf no hands? how does it scratch itself when something itches?

use gallons, F and inches instead of liters celsius and centimeters.

NASA uses the metric system

>Is user joking when he says that the US government dropped all that cash on "Dick measuring" or are euro cuckold connoisseurs really that retarded?
It was a front for icbms, the better the icbm, the farther they went. Icbms carried nukes btw wasn't sure if you knew that considering I'm not sure if they banned the concept of weapons yet.

>implying you even went

>what is converting
Literally just do some math. It's not hard

>1km = 1000 cm
>1m = 1000 cm
>1cm = 1000 mg
Yuroturds, everyone.

And we'll start measuring efficiently when you start spelling efficiently, and learn to pronounce your own language.

Kek, just start using it. Don't ask for permission. The Americunts will either adapt, or hang themselves when they realize their schooling was useless and retarded.

Says the country that needed to """"""employ""""" Nazi engineers to go into space and still lost every step to the commies whose space program was funded by 2 sacks of potatoes and some scrap metal.

> Either way, we were here first fuck off cunt

Nice to see the same 'murican sentiment being applied to the Natives of the US, right?

FOR YUROP

Lifting with lbs plates is fucking shit too.

All the plates fit into each other in multiples of 2 with kilograms.

2x 5kg plates = 10kg
2x 10kg plates = 20kg

but in murrica

2x 10lbs plates =/= 25lbs
2x 25lbs plates =/= 45lbs

When I was lifting over there, I noticed that even they would struggle to do plate maths sometimes, despite using lbs all the time. With KGs it's easy as fuck.

>2x 10lbs plates =/= 25lbs
>2x 25lbs plates =/= 45lbs
shit i never thought about that
lmao

Wait so when Americans say 2.5pl8, do they mean 270lbs (which is actually 2.5pl8) or do they think 275lbs is 2.5pl8?

>no eurocuck tries disputing this

This. You'd have to have 22.5lbs/11.25lbs/5,625/2,8125lbs plates to make it as intuitive as 20/10/5/2.5/1.25kg.

Yeah, because you never make a mistake multiplying 0.4535 with 187 in a hurry.

Plus it doesn't help with making people more adept with numbers, in the same way that forcing people to drive with one hand in a vice won't make them better drivers.
>infoplease.com/ipa/A0923110.html
>Fucking Latvia has you beaten in terms of math skills.

k g s

Look you fucking bong, there's two kinds of countries in this world. There's countries that use the metric system, and countries whose flag is in the goddamn moon. Fuck off back to your shithole of a country

Pound is not a currency, "pound sterling" is.

Do Liberia or Burma have flags in the moon now?

Sorry dude, you are just holding on to something out of idiocy. Just like circumcision, flu shots or gun rights. Only in america.

ay ay

Based metric system confirmed

>flu shots
>idiocy
kys

>or do they think 275lbs is 2.5pl8?

yes

nigger did I say I supported the metric system

If you think that the rest of the world does vaccination campaigns yearly in every drugstore because it's "flu season" you haven't seen much at all.

Anywhere else in the world people realize that humans don't need a shot every time they feel like they are getting sick. Then again, it's the same country that charges people insane amounts of money for healthcare, what did we expect?

The title of this thread is Official lobbying thread to move all measurements on Veeky Forums to kilograms. There was a motion to proclaim a decision through the holy method of dubs. You said ay and got said dubs, and I like the metric system. I think you can see how I got confused.

im just joking you fucking faggot

Sorry .t user.
I just wanted to hang out with the cool guys.
Glad we are on the same boat

Samefag

pound is a weight of currency actually

60% of taxes that goes to protecting you cucks.

Will back, you guys really have to stop using that outdated system

That boi didn't account for acceleration

fluids are measured in liters dumbass