You know you want to look appealing

What's holding you back anymore?

Why don't you enter the next level?

Why wouldn't you start pinning already?

Catch your dreams.

fatigue overpowers

Beer prevents me from being a shredded cunt

I want to stay natty and healthy

I have pretty good genetics so I'm ok staying natty. If I pinned I'd be way too big for normies

Same, also i do take e and speed and i dont want to end up dying at age 22 in a sauna :^)

I literally only have 1000 euros and no idea where to buy roids in Greece and am only 21.
Trust me,I would fucking love to kill my beta voice,bitch wrists and loser mentality more than anything.

/r/theredpill

drugs are against the law
you can look just fine natty
>and breaking the law = degenerate
>I'm a law student so if I ever want to become a criminal prosecutor and fight tooth and nail to put you degenerates in prison for as long as possible I'm going to have to do without risking my career for some cheat codes

what a beta fag lmao

>using cheat drugs
>manly

no

Do you also call a poor transgender female to male using testosterone a degenerate using cheat drugs?
You misogynist pig

Because I lift to learn dedication and discipline, which I then use in other aspects of my life. This is about the journey

just be konfidunt brah

I don't think am ugly,I just have masculinity issues.With my genetics I will never be the big,tall,heavy strong man who feels like he can take the world.AT BEST I might end up like some aesthetic twink BUT FUCK THAT.That's not real confidence.Even the dude in OP's pic is just a manlet pretty boy with a small frame who got on gear and looks small in a shirt,pic related is a colossus compared to him

Kek, top quality bait.

> r/angryautisticvirgins

pärähtikö perunat

>pinning
what does that word mean?

adi is natty though he just doesn't have beta genetics