Hey guys

Hey guys,

Although I have lurked here for a long time I've just started getting into being Veeky Forums. I'm looking for advice as to what my workout schedule should be. I'm MTF trans, so I'm obviously not looking to gain mass and I'd like to avoid weights wherever possible.

Do you have any thoughts?

>MTF trans

kys

the hell is MTF trans?

Like you can workout Monday Tuesday and Fridays because you have reliable transport those days?

POST BUTT

Literally just cardio and maybe calisthenics here and there

Come on guys, I already know that I should kms. Can we avoid the memes please? :c

Answer my question you puny little cunt. It's the only goddamned question in the buttfucking thread

Are you in London?

Maybe if I act dominant to someone I think of as weaker than me they'll naturally act submissive, right?

Scotland

Can you post body pics so we can help you better?

>Answering a question with a question

Here's an excellent workout for you and an excellent weight loss technique. Take a knife, stick it down your sickly throat and swallow it you weirderd.

I don't have a good camera but I'm 5'5, ~20% body fat, 138lbs

You're mistaken. I wasn't answering shit.

This is perfect! Thank you :)

Do you have a bf?

kys

Nope

Does your bp itch for cock?

Not after reading that.

You can't really be choosy since you're a freak

Please guys. Help me.

Kek'd

It means male to female transgendered

Gross. Shouldn't he/she feel ashamed all the time for being a weirderd?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Ivanka = God-tier feet+legs

I can do what I want, thanks :)

What is it?

what is a weirderd

You're on the wrong board. An overwhelming majority of Veeky Forums is lifting to be a stronger man. You're basically trying to do the opposite. Pic related and is basically all I've ever seen on Veeky Forums for this subject.

The person you responded to wasn't me senpai

kill yourself degenerate with mental disease

10/10 meme my dude

Every supportive researcher of your mental disorder overturned, disproved and recanted their findings.

You are the result of cultural marxism making people weaker.

you will fall out of interest and kill yourself once you realize you fucked yourself over for life.

You are as valid as a woman as I am an apache helicopter. I realize I will never be one.

Let your anger flow, I'm here for you. Maybe I'll be the one to let you lose your virginity if you start behaving better.

this

killing yourself is not a meme. We would prefer that you actually did so.

For humanity's sake. Are you not a humanist?

From all the straight white guys in America killing themselves and others, I actually did think it was a meme. My bad.

can you go to a different website? Just get away from people in general. Nobody wants you around and we all know that you make people feel uncomfortable irl.

Just go away forever

squats and cardio for days

Coming from someone else on Veeky Forums... The irony