Tell me, /fit. Why do you [spoiler]lift[/spoiler]?

Tell me, /fit. Why do you [spoiler]lift[/spoiler]?

I wanna get strong and swole and it might be part of my repressed escapism leaking out in the form of wanting to become anime

nice spoiler retard

WHEN I FINALLY MEET A RIVAL THAT'S WORTHY OF MY PUREST HATRED, I WANT TO BE ABLE TO BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA HIM

I want to be superior than the average Joe.

>mfw catbro pops her implants

What the fuck happened to Chris?
He jumped on the transwagon?

>he doesn't know

To be strong and look better.

I started to lift as a way to deal with crippling depression. It didn't work.

I only became aware and obsessed with my own shortcomings. Before I didn't give much thought to how I looked; now it's all I think about.

Little too close to home.
Makes it so hard to not trade natty card in.

Don't. I traded in my natty card and I've never been worse. It didn't help anything. It only made everything worse.

I have nothing else.

Cheers mane.
I'm yet to find a source which I would trust so atm it's impossible. For better or for worse.

[spoiler]I don't[/spoiler]

To deserve be love

He started transitioning in 2011, 5 years ago. He's been Christine longer than he has been Chris-chan.

If you feel insecure about yourself, steroids are not the answer. Ironically it also enhances all your insecurities. At least that was the case for me.

Fix yourself before you do anything else.

Don't be like me. I can't stand the sight of myself. I almost get physically ill if I see myself. It's only a matter of time before I kill myself.

>imblyign

I lift so that my dad can be proud of me when he will be released from prison two years later and see me.

He has been locked up since 2001. I was 6 back then. Now I am 21.

He has been a bad motherfucker all his life. Robbing banks, extortion, stabbing cops, fighting here and there, escaping from prisons, fucking other woman and etc.

He has seen some shit and know very well the troubles of this world. So when he sees me, I hope that he won't be worried about if I can survive or not. I want him to think that I am a man and can provide for and protect myself.

>I started to lift as a way to deal with crippling depression. It didn't work.
go back to r9k faggot

seek therapy

Lol

pretty fucked up

Thanks for the advice.
I hope you can sort yourself out too.

That's pretty cool, user. I hope you succeed. Good luck.

I started to lift because I was sick of being a scrawny bitch. I've already got a great gf, so I don't want to impress women. I want to be strong for the sake of being strong.

Not him but therapy doesn't help it's a meme

Yeah.

Also /fraud/ here. I always make sure to wear a really baggy XXXL shirt when I lift so no one can see how small I am.

For all they know there could be a mr olympia underneath those folds of clothes.

Give it a try. You also don't have to see yourself in the gym mirrors man. All of you is covered. Get a long sleave. Sweat pants. XXL so no one can see how small your quads and calves are and just cinch them at the waste so they fit you. It will help.

I hope you get better senpai.

Is your dad Michael from GTA V?

Tried and failed.
Thanks. Take of care of yourself.

seek a psychiatrist and a therapist

Because it feels good and i don't wanna be ugly

In no particular order:

I want to be healthier
I want to look better
I am joining the Air National Guard and need to make it through basic

It's parents must be proud of their spawn

my girlfriends been getting into it so i stopped slacking

women don't lift. They just do cardio exercises

for him

I have chronic illness/pain and working out is the only thing that helps. Feels good to be fit :-)

I wanted to fuck top shelf women so I made myself top shelf
I try to justify it in other ways but it really is just for women and confidence

I lift for girls

Because I'm genetically blessed. 455 beltless squat, 495 beltless deadlift, 305 bench. All natural. If I were to juice I'd be a top competitor

>for her
>its been exactly two years since we met
>the last year she left my life
>doing something i told her to do

Feels bad man

Lmao nigger.

>mr Olympia
>all lifts under 1plt

holy fuck how broken is your home?

Pics my man?

I started lifting to feel better with myself after my ex said she didn't desire me anymore sexually (and to make her regret breaking up)

But I've outgrown that. I was pathetic then. Now I lift purely for an aesthetic ideal.

don't lie mudakucka
you just got blind by the sodomite, and started to desire the "aesthetical ideal"

you need jesus faggot

Kitty titties

>not recognizing Mac from its always sunny

>tfw just want to be a big guy
>for her

Forever trying to satisfy my mind with how I look, but as I get bigger so does my muscle dysmorphia

My sex life improved as I got more
Muscular. Just
Makes it easier.

>t. literal nigger

Was tired of breathing heavy for no reason, tired of chafing, tired of people treating me like an ogre. More people seemed to have hated me because of the way I looked than anything else. Very rarely did people try to get to know me.

But all that pales in comparison to the reality check that dawned on me when I noticed my health slipping away. My feet were turning darker, as well as my finger tips. My body constantly ached, and I could hear my bones popping and creaking when I got up.

Although now I am considered very lean by normies, and I get attention when I cut back to a lean 158, I still can't shake that jaded and empty feeling off.

I want to become the strongest man on earth

Tramadol helped my depression more than anything.
Not because of the opiods but becaouse of the SNRI effects.
Buy some on the streets and try it out.

I used it for 3 weeks, then quit...now life is good again..