youtu.be/h7B0R4ESkbY
youtube.com/watch?v=OSRIPDmILn4
instagram.com/p/BNK7RtMjCOD/?taken-by=jonsteinhaur
qwa.org/Resources/Calculators.aspx
reuters.com/article/us-doping-olympics-idUSKBN13K1Y6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looked like a decent power clean until you sank into the bottom and got floppy

>why di my knee hurt....
I don't know too much about cleans. My guess would be that you caved in too much when you were trying to front squat it. Other than that, everything else looked pretty good.

Because you're a weak, fat, ugly piece of shit who will never power clean over body weight. Kill yourself.

maybe you could try bands to force your knees to stay in place? Don't really do power cleans, only one I know is a qt receptionist at my firm desu

that bitch that walked in front of you and stepped on the platform while you set up would get kicked the fuck out of the club i train at lmao

man that dip down does not look controlled at all, you bounce against your calves and your left heel leaves the ground half way up out of the squat, not to talk about the cave in.

How much weight is that? I know this retard is a meme but don't know if he's legit weak or just retarded.

>How much weight is that?

you can't even count and you're calling someone who's actually lifting weak and retarded

u r weak and retarded

70kg

Don't do oly.
lmao what a weak faggot

Snatch pulls and its variants develop the explosive power and strength that a full snatch does but obviously does not develop the lift itself and the recovery.

True or false?

It's 80kg. There are collars and 2.5s on the bar.

It's an easy power clean for me.

> snatch pulls develop explosive strength

lel no. explosive movements train rate of force production. cleans, snatches or speed deadlifts (only double extension though).

I don't understand your question.
they develop the pull portion of the lift. if you put 20kg on your high pull you are now stronger and should be able to get more weight overhead in full snatch

The knee caving, obviously was wrong... but it looked to me like you were putting too much weight on your left foot, and your right foot moved. I think your knees went weak because you lost your stability. We'd have to spend the evening playing video games together under a blanket on my couch for me to know for sure.

why is your clean to squat ratio so shit, blueshoes?

because he has a weak ass front squat and shitty tech. he's also autistic, that doesn't help.

It isn't he cleans nearly his max front squat

youtube.com/watch?v=cKiGjQvFN44

clarence talks

there is a video of him being interviewed by tomek that's like 4 years old, newfag

wow u r so cool like u know everything but u r weak shit and im stronger then u and i been here since the start i no everything u dont even no yet

why do people in owg start typing like retards when they do something stupid and get called out? is it a defence mechanism

no because it's true u dont no me and i been here longer then u and im stronger then u i watched all the videos on lifting u dont even watch and i lift 20kg on the snatch

>It's an easy power clean for me

..what? did anybody ask? nobody gives a shit and its not impressive anyway

blueshoes why are you posting female anatomy

r u a trap now?

i like georgian technique, very strong fat men

Where in Ontario is this? Can't find any good powerlifting gyms in Toronto

>i just got accepted for Starting Strength, i start today!

congrats user! heard it was really competitive this year.

herro my name is dewooge

Yes the 4 year old video is very up to date with him adding 20kg BW and also trained through some injuries...
Wanna call out other stuff you know to look smart? kys

Inb4 owg turn vegan cos natty Clarence is

yes somebody actually did ask you autist.

r us s a hitl.. girl?

or a cute gu. y. ...

That's in north bay

Why are you so weak? I only started oly lifts 3 weeks ago and can already power clean 70 kg (can't do full clean cause shit mobility).

i poewr clean over 80kg and i could kick your ass

Lmao you have no right to talk shit to basedshoes he power snatches your clean fyi

>all these people hating
>none of them posting videos

classic

Yeah man no one has a right to have an opinion on a sport or anything if you can't do any better right

the response was to his assumption that Clarence had never talked on camera. so actually you're still a faggot. thanks for playing

>was to his assumption that Clarence

no that was your assumption that you thought i made because you're too smart and no everything even tho u dont but u do?

That's not a power clean.

When blueshoes power snatches your max clean you shouldn't be talking shit.

hi im wkwovkov
im gona
btn werk
300kg
ow my sholdr
hehe i am helocoptor
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRZZZ!!!!!!!!1111

Do you have zero reading comprehension?

>Until you sank into the bottom
>Until you sank
>Until you
>Until

I know you feel special you know the difference between and power clean and a full clean but the point was he caught it high af and it looked like a good power clean UNTIL he decided to flop into the bottom

Who here an actual lifter at a club and/or with a coach or is this just youtube lifters?

I been going to a decent club for about 8minths and for 3x a week for the last two or so months. I'm only been lifting seriously since January (did one a week class before) and am quite older so not very good lifter, but at the club is several national champs and a few intl team members

I aim to compete internationally at master level which I think is a good aim for an older recreational lifter

>snatch pulls do not develop recovery

yeah sure i guess

i believe the chinese philosophy is that snatch pulls are for speed and technique, while clean pulls are more for strength and muscular development

debate me senpai(s)

They can both develop either depending on how programmed

anyone know a good variation of texas method for olympic lifting? or just a good olympic routine that also combines strength

also something that is only 3/4 times a week would be good

Nebraska Model?
Monday:
Power Snatch 6x2
Power Clean 6x3
Rack Jerk 3x2

Tues:
Squat 5x5
Bench/DIps/OHP/Push Press 5x5
Rows 4x8 or Chin/Pull ups 3-4x8+

Thurs:
Power Snatch 5x1 (or Snatch Pr, up to 3 misses or sth.)
Power Clean 5x1
Rack Jerk 3x1 (I guess you also just do Clean n Jerk PR up to 3 misses)

Saturday (or friday):
Squat 5rm
OHP/Bench/Dip/Push Press 5RM
Deadlift 5RM

weds/fris can ofc. be mobility and light technique work as needed

it looks good, but doesn't having all that volume on tuesday interfere with recovering from monday? or is monday's stuff meant to be light

im new to OWG and not sure how much recovery is needed for olympic lifting

Lol

Hey here's my workout from today

youtu.be/h7B0R4ESkbY

A lot of 110 power snatches and some at 114 and some snatches at 116 120 and close miss at 127 and then what I think is a 141 power clean.

I haven't done the actual program, it's just a strength program mentioned in Practical Programming for Strength Training (3rd ed.). If it's works well enough to warrant mentioning in that book, it might be worth a try.

Cool, thanks a lot dude

if doing mon/tue back to back is too fucking much i guess you could do mon/wed/fri/sat, giving you a days rest between volume days, gl hf user

>wasting all that time doing bodybuilding when you don't even know how to snatch cnj

stop using /owg/ as a substitute coach

we need fuckign diclaimers like in law forums where people legally ahve to write IANAL (i am not a lawwyer) because armchair coaches are a fuckign cancer

look, if you want to new to oly lifting and you want to get better at oly lifting you should be doing OLY LIFTING not fucking dips and deadlifts kill yourself hahaha

Lol chill out you sperg, i asked for a program and he gave me one

I like how nobody responds to the person who can actually lift weights, unlike blue shoes.

Hey guys.

When should I actually start doing Olympic lifts? I'm a beginner at the gym with ~1 year working out. I just want to get a solid foundation before I start doing too advanced things

As soon as possible, you don't need to have a certain base of strength to learn the snatch and clean and jerk, just mobility. Obviously to get really good at the lifts, you need immense strength, but just to learn the motions, you don't.

Thanks brah. It's a good thing I incorporated front squats into my routine a few months ago.

I'll try it out tomorrow

Big squat planned for tomorrow

i like how newfaggots don't know that durkz used to be the biggest shitposter on fit

youtube.com/watch?v=OSRIPDmILn4

i don't reply to him strictly based on principle

this was meant for obviously

fuark durkz was a shredded beast ! mirin hard

When I front squat what angle between toes should be? My is 45 deg and even more. Is it bad? Is it bad mobility?

>this level of autism

FUCK! I'm so stupid! I meant 90 degrees between toes

Here's a 56kg twink with 90deg+ between toes, fsquatting 175kg. Your stance width and foot angle depends on what's biomechanically the most efficient way for you to squat. Wide angle is not necessarily mobility related.

Did shit in my backyard for about 7 months. Then found a barbell club in town and have been going there for almost 2 months. Going to go to a small comp in December thanks to my Coach encouraging me to compete.

300kg c'mon!

fuckin nice user

Hit 100kg clean yesterday after about 8 months, is that shit?

>tfw can only jerk 77.5

lmao so fucking shit

is he our guy?

part one...

nartt 2...

So what did you guys / are going do at the gym today

Power snatch triple 70%
Block jerks 2x2x90%
Lunge (front rack) (5+5)x3x85% of jerk

at least durkz can lift, unlike nigger autist faggot blueshoes

Depends desu I'd you're improving then it's good even if the weight is low nomsayin

Dutkz is strong to make up for rough tech

He also did test and also did growth

If blueshoes did those drugs he could hit atleast 140/190

3x3 5 secpause ohs squat
3x2 sn @80%
3x2 c&j @80%
3x3 back squat @80%

wtf you still haven't learned the lifts properly?

chins 5-8rm, 20-40 reps
back squats 5-8rm, 20-40 reps
unilateral ham work 30-40 reps
skipping core work because ive lost control of my life
pokemon moon 1xF (gpp is mandatory)

You can't really develop the classics on a semi-linear periodization model like that. The 'Texas Method' for squats was developed by Glenn Pendlay for his weightlifters, so if you're just trying to push the squat up then following the normal template should work fine for you (as long as your recovery is on point). Keep in mind though that a bigger squat doesn't necessarily lead to a bigger total.

This looks arbitrary and pretty stupid desu.

fake trappy pls go

what is the equivalent of 1/2/3/4 for OWG?

heavy backsquats. taking it easy on the classics cuz wrist

god durkz's tech is so shit. even in his newer lifts vids he can't get his head through the fucking hole on his jerks

>instagram.com/p/BNK7RtMjCOD/?taken-by=jonsteinhaur
so according to qwa.org/Resources/Calculators.aspx
this should put my classics at 97/122
fml

New doping bans are in: Ilyin's been stripped of his golds and plans to retire.

reuters.com/article/us-doping-olympics-idUSKBN13K1Y6