Trust fund baby

>trust fund baby
>never worked for anything in life, spends all his time using steroids, eating, and making youtube videos
>uploads incoherent rants on youtube thinking he is some sort of philosopher

Is there any shredded guy that is legitimately intelligent.

Not some pseudo intellectual vain faggot like yang

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UChv9_UhGI_0A35tAMY71WUQ
youtube.com/user/charismaoncommand
strengtheory.com/how-to-squat/
youtube.com/watch?v=L6fKlKAu1wE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mark Rippetoe

hes a fat sack of shit

Layne Norton, PhD

Scoobs maybe?

What happened to him? Haven't been here for a while.

the dude is a fake natty idiot shilling stupid productts.

Cant even squat or deadlift right. He's had 6 major injuries due to poor form

Elaborate plz?

He has no nutritional knowledge other than extreme over eating.

He knows how to get fat and strong.

99.9 percent of people don't want to get fat and strong.

It is not very fitness orientated to be fat as fuck.

Alberto Nunez

Thanks, I figured it would be something along those lines after reading through SS.

What would you recommend over the meme routines?

I need to go to bed

SS just don't do GOMAD eat better

Scooby is a fake natty.

He has decent advice for the most part

How do I lower my BF %? Will I lose it eating clean, working out regularly, and eating at a neutral caloric level or do I need a deficiency to get aesthetic? I am probably at like 15% right now and I would like to rest around 8-10

I went to art school with Frank Yang.

we had a freshman painting I class together. He was an extremely quiet, skinny kid then.

his final painting has a mountain with a huge fucking ripped guy standing on the peak. he said nothing about it.

He showed us what he was going to become.

the routine is not that bad. Add some accessory stuff.

The dumb part is gomad and extreme overeating.

Don't get fat

If frank used steroids we would have videos of him pinning his ass cheeks with a big black guy helping him (pretending the shot is his dick) while he wears PINK panties and a horse mask

I think he just got too much shit in general and decided to down his online presence or something. I seem to recall him making a video about that, which is a a shame. I really like scooby.

Because this is why I believe Frank is natty.

Wow thats impressive
>rich parents and a trust fund baby
>unlimited time and resources to achieve his goals (never has to work, can sleep as long as he and eat wahtever he wants)
>takes steroids

Wow, frank is so inspirational. Not.

Looking like he does with the resources and time he has is the easiest t hing ever

You will need to cut, if you dirty bulk now to x%bf or weight then cut, or cut now is preference. In my opinion cutting now and clean bulking is the best option.

Just like any other fitness youtuber, he is not natty.

There is no major fitness youtuber that is natty.

No, Scooby is not natty

How awful is a clean bulk? I have heard plenty about how it is basically selling your soul to buy more plain chicken breasts but is it really that bad?

I am okay with giving up on eating for fun, as long as I am seeing results

The vast majority of rich people will never squat 405, jump 40 inches ,bench 300, deadlift over 500, all while being around 5 10 165ish lbs. They will also never achieve a fitness model physique. You can be as bitter as you want because you weren't born into money but he's achieved more than even some pro atheletes. Plenty of poor people achieve it too actually. You sound like the type of person who skips workouts cause you're too tired from working all day.

No its not that bad and occasionally eating foods you like is really not going to kill your diet

Frank Yang is a well read guy, he has a lot of well-rounded knowledge and is an interesting person with lots of talents, plus he's jacked as fuck

I don't get it, Greg Nuckols is also strong and fat and yet he gets praised on Veeky Forums, wtff?

He takes steroids. His stats are not that impressive for someone who is on gear, has unlimited time to eat and sleep. He also has access to top tier gear.

I actually never skip workouts.

you are just projecting.

Yang is not immune to criticism. I actually don't skip workouts, even though I work a full time job doing manual labor. On top of that, I am natty.

Getting to where I am at, even though yang is stronger, was much harder to achieve.

lets see how far yang gets when he works 40 hours a week doing hard labor, doesn't have unlimited time for sleep and recovery, doesnt have unlimited money to buy already cooked meals. See how far he gets when he has to budget his food and cook for himself.

Funny how cucks go out of their way to defend douchebags.

I hope you know that Yang does not like you. You will not look like him or 'make it' by defending him and pretending you are apart of some aesthetics community .

I guarantee you that you have been lifting less than a year.

Do whatever makes your eating goals easier.

if you are having trouble hitting your calories with completely clean food, add in little junk food.

As long as the majority of your food is clean, adding a little bit of junk while being active wont hurt you. In fact, it will help you if it allows you to stick with your diet in the long run and allows you to eat enough food.

> Cuckols praised on fit

lel

>roids
>that body
ok pal, keep at it

B-b-but bench routine? :(

What should I do to get my bench up?

Scott Herman is

You sound like an insufferable bitch man. Blame your parents for having a kid without a lot of money to give you Nd yourself for working a shitty job (inb4 heart surgeon) cause you know you wouldn't have the same opinion if you had what he does. You're both faggots

gay4pay
there, I completed your sentence

well memed my son

Hi leddit xD

I hope you're drinking enough water to counter those sodium levels.

>Is there any shredded guy that is legitimately intelligent.

Yea, they're just not stupid enough to make fitness their job or use showing off their body to make up for not having a personality.

With what he has you'd still be half the man. How do I know? You're just another nobody like everyone else on Veeky Forums.

Do you happen to labor in a salt mine? Kek

who honestly doesn't wish they were able to live like frank yang? i wish i could dick around and lift

Daniel Vandal from FitnessFAQs is a physio. He says he's natty and got his physique working out for 6 years but it's hard to believe.
I want to believe, though.

youre just another nobody who worships and defends douchebags.

great job.

Motivational Philosopher
youtube.com/channel/UChv9_UhGI_0A35tAMY71WUQ

Charisma on Command (casual lifter)
youtube.com/user/charismaoncommand

Pete Rubish

Lilliebridge Jr

That is the grossest physique I've seen today

Dolf Lundgren. He's a chemical engineer by training.

Just because you have a PhD doesn't mean you're smart. It means you took some graduate level courses and did independent research for something that most likely doesn't matter.

Non-computational based PhDs are shit tier.

>That is the grossest physique I've seen today

How?

Nuckols doesn't have as much experience as nippletoad, but he has learned more about lifting than him.
the articles he puts out are of crazy high quality, especially the one on squatting kinesiology.

That is the joociest physique I've seen ever.

>That is the joociest physique I've seen ever.

I guess I'll never make it, then.

Honestly? Scoobs. Back in the day, he was jacked as fuck, and he's an engineer, so decently smart. Also really fkn good with puzzles.

Frank Yang would be big if he didn't think he was big.

>trust fund baby
>never worked for anything in life

Bitter poorfag detected.

It's nobody's fault but your own that you work 40 hours a week.

That guys pretty small. He's asian so hes probably short as fuck to. What is he 70-80KG?

Why the fuck do I care how high I jump.
"Hey bro I jump a solid 40"
"Cool bro"

you guys are this new that you don't remember?

some autist here doxxed him and his husband and sent death threats. he moved out of his house and stopped posting publically.

literally Veeky Forums caused this.

Joe Rogan

I remember that, but i didn't knew he was forgotten after that now

It was Jeff Seid's leet haxor that fucked his life

You sound jealous as fuck. For all his pseudo spouting he's proabably about 20x smarter than you.

Yeah. Elliot Hulse
Check out yo elliot

FitnessFAQ,dude is shredded and does mostly calisthenics

SS is great. So is GSLP. Get the book and read it. Don't worry too much about diet, don't eat like a fatass and just focus on lifting, sleeping, eating lots of protein, veggies, good fats, limit carbs to whole grains, sweet potatoes, etc. No candy or shit like that.

I think he's okay, but he kinda comes off as a bit of a try hard. He seems to go far out of his way to spout technical names for muscles just to make himself look smarter.

topkek

this nigga?
steroids?

if that's true (which I doubt), then that is the most disappointing cop out i've ever seen

if you're going to do steroids, do it to leave humanity behind like MasT or Calum, not to look like a shredded twink that anyone with decent genetics and drive can achieve.

I like that elliot admits to his frauding.

He openly says that he did a cycle to increase the number of myopoli (sp?) in his muscles.

I respect that.

Connor Murphy

> 71 posts
> not a single

> Elliot hulse
> thread /

Wtf Veeky Forums

>but he has learned more about lifting than him.
compared to rippetoes 40 years of coaching experience, several books and the fact he developed his own method for the squat??

>strengtheory.com/how-to-squat/
ripman goes into depth on his method of the squat in his book if you read it

You dont like yo elliot? Im sure he is about 1000 times more enlightened than your dyel ass is ya fuck you

Stan Efferding

I like elloit because he has a realy primal nature about him. Hees like a black tarzan
>blackish tarzan, at least

mmm...
indeed that is roids
especially for chink

>wristlets
>when will they learn

I like to think Scooby still visits but doesn't trip anymore and anytime a thread has a legitimately good discussion with reasonable, well thought out answers, I just know its out Natty King.

>why do i care how much i lift?
>why do i care how much lean mass i can add to my frame?

plz

This meme is still going
He very coincidentally had a for-pay website ready to go right after the supposed doxxing
And speaking of doxxing if someone did half a second a Google Image search they could find his full name and company next to his picture
That whole thing was total horseshit to make more money.
All of you newfags werent even here when he was regularly shit on by everyone over his voice and shitty advice

Post your favourite Fronk video

youtube.com/watch?v=L6fKlKAu1wE

Because he has universally good advice.

How many record breaking athletes has Rippetoe trained?

Rippetoe made a strength program for highschool kids wanting to play football. It's accessible, simple and good enough to help kids build enough strength to not get snapped in half when they start playing football.

It isn't a powerlifitng program, Rippetoe isn't a powerlifitng coach.

>Is there any shredded guy that is legitimately intelligent.
He was pretty shredded for his time

The world can't support everyone. Some people have to actually work for a living to produce for trust fund babies.

You don't need chicken at all. Simply eat fish instead, just not tuna (dat methylmercury). Stuff like sprats, sardines or herring - they are small, tasty, oily fish, that contain a fuckton of omega-3 and being low on the food chain, they don't present biomagnification issues, like big, predatory fish such as tuna, do.
They are great and healthy protein sources, also much cheaper than chicken, which has nothing going for it, except the taste (if you particularly like chicken).
There are many plant-based foods you can make tastier than any meat dish. For an example, I love whole wheat pasta with buckwheat or lentils, plus tomato sauce with lots of spices, some extra-virgin olive oil and common mushrooms. Can also have a salad going together, and it's all simple, relatively quick and highly nutritious cooking.
I don't even eat meat aside from fish, never looked back. Of course, milk (oatmeal on milk) and eggs (hard-boiled as a snack with yoghurt) are also great. Just remember, that most things are good in moderation.

He's not natty, though. Someone posted a collage of pictures, where you can clearly see a big jump in lean mass and increased vascularity after 1990, much bigger than during his prime.
He's roiding and I don't mean TRT. Regardless, his advice is still valid, so there's that.

>How many record breaking athletes has Rippetoe trained?
oh look its this argument again

>It isn't a powerlifitng program
what

>Rippetoe isn't a powerlifitng coach.
what again

I even feel strange and wrong saying it but Elliot Hulse.

That guy really has expanded my mind.

Maybe some people don't want to be on huge doses of exogenous steroids and deal with side-effects, if they don't compete. I don't see any point in looking like a freak with self-image issues. I like the way Fronk looks, it's not over the top and still aesthetic.

Xenophon
Was both philosopher and war chief

He's a aristocrat you pleeb, he gets to pursue the higher things while you bust your ass at the rock quarry

>muh hard working wisdom, and how many philosophers you know with rough hands and weatherd skin?

Yukio Mishima

Yang is 2deep4u

fake natty, no thanks

>>takes steroids
Source? Fucking doubt it. You just sound like a jelly skinny faggot.

scooby gives the type of advice your grandfather gives you. it may have been correct and "common sense" in his time, but is probably outdated nowadays.

if you know enough to separate the good from the bad, you don't need his advice anyway