Mobility

>mobility

>calories in, calories out

>warm up sets

>plyometrics

>weighted dips

>Okay you wanna get strong and aesthetic? Glad ya stopped by. Look no further. You're gonna need a couple of things. First off, you're gonna need a good diet. Second, you're gonna need plenty of rest. And lastly, you're gonna need some ice cream!

*record scratches*

>No, no, no, not the kind you eat! Ice Cream Fitness 5x5! It's the perfect beginner program and has just the right amount of volume for a beginner! Plus the guy who made it is super ripped! He's full of loads of information that would classify him as an expert on powerlifting AND bodybuilding (BOTH!)

>Daily Undulating Periodization

>steroids

>supersets

>curls

Kek

This is the funniest fucking meme on the chons

>Hot water knob? Haven't touched it in months. I'm actually currently going through the process of having it uninstalled from my plumbing, they should be coming out sometime next week. I had to list a reason(s) on the work order as to why I am requesting my hot water knob to be removed and discarded. Would you can to hear the reasons? Well stay tuned friend. 2 reasons:

>1. Discipline
>2. Mental toughness

>My property manager was initially questioning my reasons, but I explained to her that by taking cold showers I am actually able to develop discipline and mental toughness. After a long and heated (note that I needn't anything heated, especially my water) debate, I was able to convince her to put the work order in. Now I'm living a great life, warm water free. I even started forcing my gf to take cold showers with me. I refuse to date an inferior female, and I explained to her that if she can't learn to accept and love cold showers as I have then we really have no business being together anyways.

She's already received a black mark for questioning my NoFap practices stating that she wants my seed and wishes me to release my seed. Should she continue in this non-stoic fashion then I don't see us lasting much longer.

Maybe its time to bring back Fedora Thread Academy to get the troops in order. The fedora has to go with the right meme. Only a few have it right in here

>functional strength

Dildos in dildos out

> powdered jew? No thanks, I get my protein from REAL food :^)

maybe my dear friendo you google: "law of conservation of energy"
This seriously was 1 week of physics 101.

On the other hand you could stay fat and posting more fedora pics

>o-TEENS-LAUGHING-COMPUTER(...).jpg

I see you decided to post more fedora.
You have choosen your path.

All I can do from here is wishing you the best for the plebeian way of life.

> abs? Nah, I'm training for a real sport m'lady. Abs show how weak and malnourished a man is. A real gentleman such as myself partakes in the lesser known but highly regarded sport of Powerlifting. It requires me to have a bodyfat percentage of above 15% and as such, I do not have the coveted socalled "abs" the lesser of your female gender desire. Surely m'lady such as yourself has brains to match your beauty to understand my body composition choice? What's that, I don't "look" strong? *chuckles* Looks beget real functional strength m'lady. I'll have you know, in the art of powerlifting, I have mastered moving maximum amount of weight in the most efficient bar path. Yes that means having the shortest range of motion but we all know the vagina can only feel the first few inches and the penis does not have to been that long. Drawing from that statement, I move weights in a way I can unleash a lethal amount of force in one kinetic chain. Yes, I am dangerous :^) Dangerously charming, m'lady.

whoever wrote this one is a genius because reading it was physically painful

nice pic for that paragraphe, user. how u found it?

>my dear friendo

Ok this was fucking funny

answer me you motherfuckin shit

If I see another employee post an inappropriate fedora pic for our product line for Weighted_Dips_v2.7 or Alan_Thrall_v1.9 heads are gonna roll.

>ketosis

Include me in the reddït

>Cardio

>tfw a meme ascends into the realm of the sublime