/Fraud/ Steroid General

Why won't MasT talk to us about his plans of competing and what he is working on to get comp ready?

MasT I'm very curious about this as well and you dodged the question.

You're our champ and we want to see you on the stage.

Can't wait to see your final form on growth hormone. Should be world class.

What do you feel is lagging? What do you feel is overdevolped? How long before you hop on growth hormone?

I know you said you have gains to be made on steroids and I agree. But I'm equally excited to see what you do with your body as I am what I can do with mine, (not that they are comparable)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ulQgfqkvLY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs&feature=youtu.be
voyeurstyle.com/watch/2045/japanese-girl-rides-dildo-machine-race-cars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First!

Can anyone help me here? I've started doing research on the subject, but it's been hard as fuck to find good scientific articles and studies.

The first step would be to choose one steroid and, based on that, plan the cycle and what to stack with it, right? If so, how do I do that?

I decided to do it based on muscle memory. Just one cycle, maybe cruising for another then a proper pct to keep the muscle I get. Not planning at all to go past that. Based on that I'm considering tren. Is there a flaw in that logic?

was made first
it's also a better OP because it's not some retard hijacking the OP to make a real post sucking masT's dick

abandon this thread

>p-please use my thread
autism

Yes. There is a huge flaw. Tren is absolutly unsuitable for a first cycle.

Your first cycle should be a small dose of Test E, not exceeding 500mg

Tren is some heavy heavy shit and the mental sides are extreme, depending on the person.

Personally, I had the mental sides of Tren in abundance before I even hopped on gear. So for the one cycle I used Tren, I decided never to use it again because I was a danger to myself and others.

The 'muscle memory' you are speaking of, TEst E will provide for you.

that wasn't me retard i actually like masT

in the bin with it

this is the OFFICIAL fraud thread.

for proof await the toddler posts by masT, Grandpa making everyone WOKE AS FUCK, jerry trying to convince everyone he isn't gay and ESTP finally defending her degenerate ways.

wait for it

>not exceeding 500mg
How do you not just jam'a'gram for them easy gains? C'mon now.

Isn't that too conservative? I mean... It's a one time thing, I wanted to do it properly.

I mean, sides are extreme, but for what I can see, so are the gains, no?

>tfw dnp turning everything yellow
my piss is yellow, my cum is yellow, my sweat is yellow and my ear wax is yellow.

yes, this is normal.

careful though, it stains a lot. and permanently.

>jam'a'gram
kek

Another thing, if you can help me. About the efficiency of PCT stuff, is there a considerable difference? Like... is it worth to spend more on any of them?

What about starting with test e, then cruising to decide what to go for next? Is that a bad idea?

>so are the gains

Tren is widely overused. Trens real strength is that it allows you to hit that super low dry 'shrink wrapped' look.

Tren is best used before comps. Before you get on the stage.

The reason posters here use it so frequently is because they crave the mental sides of tren. Not because it's a good compound for them and their goals, or because it's safe.

Furthermore- Speaking of muscle memory. Tren will give you brain memory. Tren use, even one time, permently changed how my brain functioned.

Tren is for life man.

Be aware that tren makes you paranoid, aggressive, narcissistic, and gives you delusions of grandeur .

You won't trust anyone and you will want to murder every man you see so you can rape every female you see uncontested.

Everyone talks up Tren, but depending on the person, it can be very, very harmful.

Obviously I am not as MENTALLY ILL since I got off the tren, but I am not the same as before I ever took it.

>isn't that conversvative.

No. 250mg is conservative. This is your endocrine system we are talking about here, not a science experiment.

Don't be an idiot

Tren is good for the mentality and most importantly the gains. Tren is great just very unhealthy

this guy is a natty cuck

never used any aas in his life, especially not tren

I guarantee it

agree with some things, well put.

most of what he said is true, especially regarding the mental sides, so who cares even if he is?

it permanently changed me as well, mentally.

i don't agree that it should only be used to get "dry" or whatever though, the gains are beyond any other compound by far

>jam'a'gram

permenantly how??????
detail explain pls

most of what he said is overblown r/steroids typical memery

tren is the most memed compound on the internet, by far. this guy got tricked by the memes. so did you, most likely.

MasT is extremely insecure.

He won't compete because as soon as he does, we will figure out his true identity.

And he absolutely does not want that to happen.

Thus, he will no compete.

Crazy that he is willing to spend loads of money and sacrifice is health for drugs for literally nothing other than to shitpost on an anime forum to a couple hundred random guys about how he is a god.

It's honestly pathetic

>incoming toddler response

THE PROPHECY WAS TRUE

Why would you guarantee stuff you can't prove? That doesn't do well for your credibility

Like any compound you have to weigh the risk and the reward.

Part of what I was alluding too is that it makes little sense to take such a nasty compound, nasty for your mental state, nasty for your health unless you are competing. And even then, use it to reach a comp ready state.

>b-but you took it and you're no where near comp ready you dyel bitch

Everyone makes mistakes. Does not mean I want others to make them.

>do as I say not as I do

post a pic of any kind of gear you have laying around at home

anything, a vial, a box of oral, hell even anciliaries

you won't, because you're a memeing natty cuck

>anons credibility

Alright. Thanks.

You guys are probably right. Test will likely be enough for me, and even if it isn't I can just cruise and blast again before closing it up with PCT, right?

yeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeah

wtf whyd it repeat my post so many times

youtube.com/watch?v=6ulQgfqkvLY

have you even fucking used it? it's not a meme retard, you are probably just too much of a pussy to use such a "harsh" and "dangerous" compound

i am keeping a lot of the mental boosts you get during tren, even after tren use, and it's been ~2-3 months since I last came off

WHAT FUCKING MENTAL BOOSTS/PERMANENT CHANGES COME FROM TREN SOMEONE ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!

I have actually used it unlike you and that other retard, which is why I can tell you you are typical retarded internet posters about tren.

>omg tren made me want to rape every girl around me and beat every guy into a pulp and I became a COOL ALPHA CHAD BADASS who doesn't give a fuck about anyone
>also pheromones brah, banging 3 different 10/10s a day

no

> "boosts"

You spelled side effects wrong.

just google tren mental effects

you keep them permanently when coming off, but they are much more intense while on

you couldn't have avoided the question harder without leaving the country

what permenant changes occur on/after tren use? how are they a boost?

>cant answer a question about what its like to actually be ON tren
>claims to have done tren

such a natty meme cuckold

google. tren. mental. effects.

maybe you're just naturally a little bitch and not even tren can save you

I will extend this post to also

fuck me I hate neo-/fraud/

>has to tell others to google the same stuff he read in order to meme this thread up
>can't grasp he is being tested to check if he has ever done the actual substance

You've just BTFO yourself.

Congratulations.

when did /fraud/ get invaded by all these natties pretending to roid offering advice? what is cool about pretending to roid? what the fuck happened to this general?

ok i tasted it a few times and it tastes like pepper

i already get irritated at stupid shit while off tren. while on it i get all consuming urges to beat the shit out of anyone that pisses me off. one time a bee flew in my face and i tried to punch it because it pissed me off so bad.

it gives me bad lower abdominal bloat stemming from digestion issues, gives me acid reflux, didnt really get night sweats too bad

forearms would get pumped even just by clenching my fists a few times

>bad lower abdominal bloat
as in my lower abdominal area sticks out more, not water retention

get fucked

REMINDER:
=========
Real men don't use steroids.

>just regurgitating things he has googled
>cant produce a single shred of evidence

sure thing there faggot

Real men fuvk traps

REMINDER:
==========
Real men don't get worked up over what other guys do that has no effect on their own lives.

Unless... you feel inferior?

alright now im just being trolled

kill urself

still standing

neo-/fraud/ shitposting scum

there is nothing gay about liking traps. if you (like me) are attracted to the feminine features, it is completely heterosexual. yes, they have penises, but who doesnt? you can relate to what they are feeling better when they masturbate because you can do it the same way, thus, its more enjoyable to watch. a lot of people think theyre men in makeup and wigs, but they're not, theyre women with penises and the perfect feminine features that i am attracted to. obviously no one that likes traps is not turned on by the actual penis, but what is around it.

>but who doesnt

Got me good, top kek

>yes, they have penises, but who doesnt?
lmao

>damage controlling with "trolling" because he KNOWS he has NO EVIDENCE of him ever doing tren

you are full of shit and you know it, fuck off faggot wannabe

cant tell if this guy is an autistic angsty natty or what

i'm doing PSMF and 500 dnp but i am seeing 0 results, wtf is this? shouldn't i be at like a 2500-3000 deficit? beyond the initial water drop I am barely losing anything at all

I got another question about dosing. Say 250mg/week is a conservative and 500mg is the standard dosage. How do I compare that to higher dosages? Are there any decent studies comparing them?

compare them in regards to what

post more

Risk/reward

40 minutes later, original guy ran away, 2nd guy is conveniently ignoring the posts

just as expected.

call out retarded posters when they make retarded posts, don't let natties get away with shitting up our general.

good night.

>digging your hole deeper

You know what would be easier than arguing with a "troll"?

Producing one scrap of evidence, a needle, a vial, literally anything.

The more you talk the more its obvious you have no experience.

:)

That's a real girl, this isn't

>First steroid

First steroid is test, because you should at least have a low test dose if using any other steroids.

Unless you're going to use trest, that you use without test and without other aromatising steroids.

500mg test E isn't a small dose, but a good recommended dose when using test on it's own.

I'm the same as before Tren, Tren didn't give me mental sides desu, just some sweats, and ridiculous libido that was far too distracting. And the fucking pip.

If you want a more powerful steroid the second time round I would use trest. Keep the estrogen on lock down though.

tfw i can both cut and bulk easily as hell, because i am both a former ~185lbs obeast and a former anorexic at 122-123lbs

feels mentally ill man

what is gay about fucking this

It's twice as gay because you try to hide it

What about test e + deca + dbol + AI?

Unless you're a woman or 5"2 185 is no way obese

>185 lbs
>beast

Fine as long as you're not planning to come off once you finish the deca, deca takes a long time to clear, so you should cruise or use other compounds after you finish the deca for some time at least.

So I'm 23 and have test levels of 509 and free test of 66.8. I am being treated currently for a virus induced hypothyroidism. My doctor believes my test levels will be elevated when I recover. This being said, are my current levels bad?

there is nothing gay about liking traps. if you (like me) are attracted to the feminine features, it is completely heterosexual. yes, they have penises, but who doesnt? you can relate to what they are feeling better when they masturbate because you can do it the same way, thus, its more enjoyable to watch. a lot of people think theyre men in makeup and wigs, but they're not, theyre women with penises and the perfect feminine features that i am attracted to. obviously no one that likes traps is not turned on by the actual penis, but what is around it

its literally not gay
hot feminine figure

so the guy looking thing here is an ftm
are you saying it wouldn't be gay to be attracted to that?
you closet homo

theyre lowish but not awful

yeah exactly
its a girl without being a scary girl
win/win

i probably had less than 120lbs of muscle mass

They're both gay you fag.

Why are you so desperate to like gay shit but convince everyone on a Mongol autism awareness board that you're straight and definitely not gay?

Right. I'm thinking 16 weeks of test e and 14 of deca, with maybe dbol on the first 6.

I'm really unsure about dosage, though. What are the risks of a high dosage like 800mg/wk test e, 600mg/wk deca and 60mg/day dbol?

And what about including HCG?

>What are the risks
google

The risks are high estrogen, and gyno symptoms, and along with the high estrogen, high blood pressure.

It depends if you're susceptible to estrogen sides or not, I kinda am. Much more than androgen sides. Tren doesn't give me much sides, but I get sore nips and high blood pressure if I don't keep estrogen in check, eg: 20mg/day dbol did it to me.

On trest I'll be keeping estrogen in lock down.

those cant both be gay for the same reason though
if its gay because it was a guy, then the ftm wouldmt be gay
if that was gay because it is now masculine, the mtf wouldnt be gay

ya'll fools are being ignant

>dodging the question

They're both gay for the same reason. The trap is doubly gay is all.

The "man" isn't merely a tomboy. She wont let you treat her like a woman, has a deepened voice, facial hair, and is injecting test.

methyloestrogen =\= oestrogen

How are they both gay
If its because of what they used to be, then one is
If its what they currently are, the other is
If its the genitals, only one is

Yeah, the effects are stronger than estrogen. Need to control that shit.

One is a man who either wishes they were a woman or actually believes they are a woman, they are emulating a woman, but is actually not. That's gay.

It's okay if you're gay Jerry, this outcome is inevitable staying on tren too long.

The other is a vice versa, even if you get past the physique, the deepened voice, the body hair, the test levels of a man - in order to do them they'll have you treat them as if they were a man, and not a woman, and maybe they'll be the one wanting to do you not the other way around.

That's gay.

I do not know why you're so desperate to convince everyone that you're straight as an arrow, because this shit sure ain't straight.

Thats pretty good
But then theyre both gay for females too
So the only non gay couple would be mtfxtfm *and cis, obviously

There is literally nothing gay about putting on womens panties, a dress, and watching a mtf fuck a guy to get off
Literally nothing

Thoughts on weighted ab workouts? I want my abs to still be somewhat visible not being at single digit BF, and I always did unweighted and they never popped.

Would this widen my waist if I were to stick to weighted rectus abdominus work and unweighted direct oblique work? Or is it all just genetics

I thought AI would deal with the estrogen problem.

Depends on how much conversion it stops, methylestrogen is strong and it wont bind to SHBG, if you're sensitive you may need more or stronger AI like letro, or use a serm in conjuction with asin dose to protect your titties.

That's probably what I'll do (use a serm in conjunction).

>Literally nothing

Let me talk to Jerry now, I know that's the Tren talking.

I'm considering trying to get my hands on trest base and trying to make trest phenylprop, butyrate or hexanoate. More stable levels. Butyrate should be g2g for E3D (I know there were issues making cyp and enan esters of trest).

Decanoate is too long for trest.

My levels were 190-270 natty, hell my gains were fuckin obscene natty as well. Your levels are fine unless you have some low T signs. For example I had 0 libido and dick soft like yo mammy's breast. Test fixed all that shit and my depression, I miss the 0 libido tho, girls are time consuming.

One guess as to what I've been up to.

Any europeans here used /tor/ to order before? Ever had any issues with customs?

Norwaybros would be the most appreciated

Falling into the trap of a mixed race she devil and drowning in her feminine juices

KYS you baka

Rubbing your cunt while on the rag?

It's a fitness board, not a fetish board

posting this for Grandpa because he made me WOKE AF

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs&feature=youtu.be

the fuck am i watching legit the strangest thing to come out of japan yet

never seen their lewd gameshows huh

voyeurstyle.com/watch/2045/japanese-girl-rides-dildo-machine-race-cars/

Alright so instead of jumping on TRT, what about taking Clomid instead?

What are the side effects? How much improvement can I expect?

How long do I have to take it? Do the effects stay after stopping?

t. low test male at around 350 total