My life would be infinitely better if I was 6'3" instead of 5'9"

My life would be infinitely better if I was 6'3" instead of 5'9".

no it would be the same your feet would just stick out of the covers on your futon

Well you can't change it. So stop being a little bitch and own what you are.

I have no sympathy for people that believe this. Stop making dumbass excuses

It's true.

>My life would be infinitely better if I was 5'9" instead of 5'5".

Post more cute asain boys

6'4 250 here. About to get into the fit life. Any advice?

I'm 6'3" and autistic while my grandpa was 5'5" and married a woman who was taller than him. Get the fuck outta here.

It really wouldn't because you'd still be a whiny bitch and complain about something else regardless.

steroids

DELET

I'm 6'3 and I'm fucking sick of this meme. My life is objectively shit especially when it comes to women. I had to lose my virginitiy at 21 to a 4/10 i met on OKC after 6+ dates. Height isnt everything. I would give up 6 inches in a heartbeat if it meant I was naturally more extroverted and charismatic

at least you're not 5'8

Are you me?

Squats will be your worse enemy

Yeah but lot of people belive the height meme for a reason. +1 or 2 inches can make wonders to you presence/looks. For an example I am 5'9 but my proportions fucked up big time. My thighs and biceps are very short while my forearms and calves are above average in length. My hands are small, my feet is big. My torso is lil short but my chest is fucking big. This wouldnt be a big problem but I have a fucking huge head and that completly makes my proportions wierd. I have a winter boots with around 1,5" heels. It makes me much more blanaced in terms of looks. I get more mirins and compliments. Its hard to ignore the fact if I was 1,5" taller I would look much better and with the same boots I would be considered somewhat tall in most cases. If I grow fucking 2% longer, Im no longer that much out of proportions. Hollywood cheat with heights for a reason.
Height gives you more respect on default, attached to better looks, useful in a street fight, and society, popculture praise tall people and gives shit for short people in the same time. Hard to ignore these facts.

Being tall is not everything. Im just saying it gives you sweet benefits. And the perfect height is around 6'1. give or take 2 inches.

6'2 here. Still shitty life.

agreed
>blankets too short
>bed too short
>shower too short
>shorts are too short
>dam refrigerator is too short.

>people respect me altough I am an aspie
>no one ever called napoleon syndrome on me whenver I achieved something
>I hate to admit but I have better chances at women yet I am a kissless virgin
>statistically I have better chances to be succeful than short people

>5'9
stopped reading right there

>tfw 6'3" virgin

Should have accepted those invites to parties to high school. I can't even remember how many chicks I did or didn't hook up with but every time I woke up on the floor of some strangers bedroom filled with 7 other people. I felt a deep connection to the closest person next to me

That's where the phrase ends you fucking retard, do you usually read blank pages as well ?

that's something you can learn, people can't learn taller.

Lil Wayne is 5'5", do you think he walks around wishing he were taller?

I will gladly give you 3 inches for having hairs and no mantits

every day

>he walks around wishing he were taller?
I would bet good money on that. Im sure he is dreaming about being called Big Wayne or Wayne the Great.

No your life would be infinitely better with an attractive face. I'm 6'3 and it's useless for attracting women. And 6'3 isn't even that good of a height, would rather be 6'5+

>tfw I could be one of history's great men but I was accidentally born 5'5"

My life would be infinitely better if I was 5'9" instead of 5'7".

6'0 and feel the same actually. 6'3 would be a perfection

Bad thread OP is 1 inch off ideal bodybuilding proportions

Lanklets can only pull vapid whores who want an image and tall amazonians

that's his sister

I'm 5'9 and my life isn't hard. You're just a pussy trying to make excuses for why your life sucks instead of actually doing anything to improve your circumstances. You're a lazy faggot. Deal with it.

Jesus christ your poor mother

I would trade my height for a fucking chin.

Dude i'm 6'3 and happy do you think it's because of my height?
No, it's because for the first time in years i like my face, my body, I have friends who like being in my company
Your height is nothing more than a meme on fit

Threads like these make me want to break up with my 4'11" qt. I'm 6'3", should I?

6'1, would give 1 inch of my height hell even 2 more inches for 5'11 just to make my penis 3 inches. I have to pull my pants down because it's so short it can't even peak out at the urinal

My life would be infinitely worse if I was 5'9 instead of 6'3

Are you thinking of having kids with her?
If so, get out while you can.
Imagine going to the hospital, and being told your son will grow up to be 5'7"

I did a few days ago. Now I miss her...

would you rather be a twink fuccboi at 5'3 with 10/10 face or be a 6'3 ogre from the Goonies.

I'd be the fuccboi

What was your relationship like? Was it mainly because of her height?

>6'1
Feels good, man. Not a giant, not a manlet. Comfortably tall.

fuccboi wins, every single time
spending one hour daily outside, i see handsome fucking manlets every day

sure the handsome + tall motherfuckers are gods, but they are way too rare to be considered competition

Not at all. Reason I broke up is she lives in London now and will move back to Taiwan soon. I'll stay in the Netherlands and don't want to do long distance. We are also far too different. She doesn't like parties, weird adventures and all the stuff I like. She couldn´t even watch Pulp Fiction all the way trough...

But yeah. I do miss her a lot to be honest.

im 6´3 , still depressed

Phenibut look it up

all you faggots complaining about being 5"11. Im 5"7, bald at 20. you guys are pathetic

>tfw 6'2
>tfw intelligent
>tfw above average dick
>tfw qt gf

>tfw still depressed all the time and feel lonely AMA

>6'4
>feels pretty good

Tallest guy at my gym (not that large of a place, mires from girls all the time. Shame I am still a loser living at home with an average job.