Post text caps of you making it with grills

Post text caps of you making it with grills

Pic related girl I just added, sent her some pics of me with a pump. She is the friend of a friend but lives in the States (I'm in Evropa)

Fuck off retard

>you making it with grills

Not sure if related, but I'm sharing nudes with some grill I found in a game, and she's not fat.

show proof

>blue board.jpeg

DELET DIS!

>met with girl online
>she lives across the ocean
Good job on making it op, maybe one day you can make it across the ocean and finally meet a female who will talk to you

this made me laugh more than it should had

DESTROYED

Came to post something way less funny than this.

/fit9k/ at it again I see

>have my eye on girl from lecture
>talk to her after class, ask for her number, she gives it to me
>text her last night
>responds this morning
>I don't respond to her all day, text her tonight
>hasn't responded in five hours, is probably asleep right now

REEEEEE

However I think that she knows why I asked for her number so If she wasn't into me she'd tell me to fuck off I'm assuming.

>tfw your gf won't stop texting you
>tfw two side chicks you're trying to get with haven't responded

she wouldn't tell you to fuck off. she likes being hit on. all women want orbiters. it's not a meme. I speak from personal experience. women are pure evil, my dude.

yea well I'm going to get a date so I guess we'll see what happens.

>having infidelity
>not being degenerate

Pick one

go to pol if you have a problem friend. they will accept your near autistic world view

at least I get complimented ;-;

will you really? is it confirmed? I thought I was gonna get a d8 2 m8 but she just kept making excuses while simultaniously flirting to keep me around. fucking roasties. they're all a bunch of evil cunts. I hope it'll work out for you anyway tho.

thanks m8. I will be persistent. Also Im sorry that chick dicked you around. I've had that happen before and its never good for the feels :( i wish you better luck next time.

thanks bro

this fucking thread is embarassing

start an /s/ thread and link us numbnuts