Max mass vs max strength

What approach, nervous system training or muscular training should I choose if I want maximum functionality in REAL fights?

I'm 70 kg.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RSS1zh45Fts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I kind of just answered this question in that other thread

Exercises that will build explosive power in legs and your chest/shoulder. Lots of cardio/GPP to build endurance. And NECK training, oh and also a strong core and forearms will be very handy if your on the ground with some one

Even if you did, the thread is gone.
Doesn't answer my fucking question, just some more obvious stuff.

I glanced through C-Mass and it turned out I was already following every advice for gaining mass (well, I probably underate still and obviously I don't sleep 8 fucking hours cause I have a life). So I always do the exercise almost to failure, really pushing it and on the next day the muscles always fucking hurt, unless it's midsection. But only bigger muscles, like quads, but not calves; biceps and triceps, but not forearms and shit. So does that mean I should also always finish an exercise with an exercise for the corresponding lower muscle? Like doing calf raises after squats and grip and finger work after biceps, so that everything is properly fucking worked to a fucking T?
Is it okay if I eat ice-cream and shit cause I can't really consume enough calories otherwise since low hunger?

>the thread is gone
What is the archive?

>what will help me more in a fight
>more muscle
>more strength
gee i unno

Not the question you fucking retardo. More MASS or more strength.

>Is it okay if I eat ice-cream and shit

No, processed sugar makes you weak.

>nervous system training or muscular training

The better your form is, the more efficient your training will be. Perfect form + heavy eight = both nervous system and strength training.

Also, fix your attitude. Strength is obtained through humility as well as patience. Do sprint intervals up a hill after each workout and eat and sleep properly.

eat semen everyday.

What do you think mass means?

> No, processed sugar makes you weak.
How? No memery please.
> The better your form is, the more efficient your training will be
Wade makes this point in C-Mass: when working for max mass you still have to dedicate a considerable proportion of time (especially when just starting a new exercise or something) just to nervous system training, so that you can get all the potential out of muscular training. But aside from that, if I don't completely dedicate myself to mass, I'm obviously not gonna be gaining as much, so that's why I'm asking if it really is all about mass (PROVIDED that you also work on technic and all such shit, obviously, we're comparing a max mass guy and a max strength guy with other variables being the same).

> Also, fix your attitude. Strength is obtained through humility
Kek. Just unloaded some humility in your mouth, don't choke on it - there's a lot.
> Do sprint intervals up a hill after each workout and eat and sleep properly.
Again, that's a fucking given. Although explosive work is better to do before the main workout.

I don't see how the choice is obvious from your pov. Others anons struggle to answer and here you are being all smug about how transparent the issue is. That usually happens when a person is retarded.

tfw there are no hills were I live to do sprint intervals

NYPA. Until you are elite in any athletic field, generic advice still applies to you.

Mass = force x acceleration

AKA weight for non aspie purposes.

I answered this in your last shit thread. Speed, strength, technique. If being more massive was so great for fighting, you'd see actual fighters bulking instead of leaning out whilst maintaining as much strength as possible.

youtu.be/RSS1zh45Fts

Maybe that'll clarify.

kekd @ the retard. People lean out so as not to get into the higher weight category but instead stay right on top of the same one.

A gun

Kek @ nofight retard who hasn't noticed any fighter ever working for mass. Go watch some openweight fights, it's not any different.

Definitley just go to a kickboxing, boxing or mma gym you dummy. Think there's two versions of you both training for a year, the one version is slightly stronger and maybe weighs 10-15 pounds more and the other has been fighting for a year. The fighter is going to kick the other guys ass obviously because meat-head version has never been in a fight.

shut the fuck up

Kek, dat math

The strongest men in the world have heavy mass as size is proportionate to strength once you have achieved a relative amount of muscle.

Size becomes unproportionate to strength once a ratio of body mass and distribution of fat is achieved.

you will reach a point where you cannot increase strength without increasing muscle mass.

so both.

M=F/a

CNS training for 'REAL' fights, eh?
Plyometrics are your best bet, also cardio.
Plus a friendly reminder that lean size > skill