You guys are stupid as fuck. All you need to do to pick up women is learn to dance...

You guys are stupid as fuck. All you need to do to pick up women is learn to dance. Im not talking about anything elaborate like ball room dancing just learn how to move in a club and if you wanna go the extra mile learn some latin dancing. In any place with music and alcohol the guys having a good time and dancing well are the ones with all the women
im a 6ft 120lb skeleton and I always get my pelvis carved by 5-8/10.

>2016
>lifting for girls

>pick up women
>club
>alcohol

lets be real 3/4ths of the people on here lift for girls

>fucking club sluts
>getting STDs
no thanks I'll stick to virgins thank you very much :)

Virgins dont know how to fuck worth a shit
Sluts are much better for obvious reasons

>fucking club sluts
that shit is so 2010. if you want a good woman, you need both muscles and dancing skills

On Friday I pop molly then go to the club and dance my ass off usually by myself, I've gotten really good actually and have had girls compliment my dancing and spend the night with me.

Best advise I would give is be confident, if you're dancing and thinking "not too sure how I'm looking,what are other people thinking of me even" you've already lost and I'm 100% sure you are dancing like shit

THe only thing they need to know is stay down as i ride them like a pitbull with rampage and Violence making dat pussy bleed!

>learn latin dancing for m'ladys
>go to the city alone because all my friends are nerds
>wait in line for 30minutes
>finally get in and chug down a drink for dat dere confidence gains
>walk up to a 9/10 and ask her if she knows how to latin dance
>laughing whores.jpg
>ask her 6/10 friend
>laughing increases
>fuck em I'll just impress all the chicks at the club by latin dancing alone
>maximum laughter
>go home alone

I xo the same, how do you deal with ecstacy dick?

Don't jerk off for a few days before I go out and control my dose, I'll be rolling from like 11-3 so when I get home I'm usually coming down and my body is normal

>You guys are stupid as fuck. All you need to do to pick up women is learn to dance.
Dancing, much like lifting, will not cure autism. It may be the final little push someone needs (just like lifting), but it won't magically make wet vagina land on your penor if you can't talk or if you are a 5/10 facelet
Source: first hand experience.

I tought i was doing bad, poppin every other week.
But every week... damn. Don't you have the worst comedown?

I popped every Friday for 8 months in a row, tried it once and I just loved it, took 2 months off because my tolerance was getting high, .2 used to do if but even after my break I need a .3 to be where I want.

Never had a problem with mentally coming down or depression except one instance where I visited my best friend and we went on a 4 day shredder which was insane.

I'm only worried about doing it so much that it doesn't work for me anymore or that it fucks up my body physically, I have zero looming depression or dullness to my happiness, but I also get my stuff from a guy who's actually a friend and I live in Canada so the quality is good, you can fuck yourself up abusing low quality m

Just don't become like my friend doing it 2-3 times a week.

Honestly, he's boring as fuck nowadays, all he does is go out, pop some pills, stare at a wall and chew his lip off.

I only find it fun at the club. Did it once at home I felt like a degenerate and it was boring as fuck.

I'm trying to move away from drugs I met a 29 year old at the gym who goes to church and had a career etc, we went to the club once and I let her try m and now it's all she wants to do lol, fuck women you were supposed to calm my 21 year old ass down not get me back on the train

So much wrong here.
All you REALLY need to know is how to talk. If you´re a smooth talker, flirting is easy as fuck.

The mistake so many guys make is that they always think that girls/women are as superficial as us men.
The few who actually are are mostly clubbing sluts, because here, goodlooking people can flirt without talking - because they´d just show off their autism if they had to talk.
If you want a woman that you might actually want to keep, you don´t go clubbing, you go to a bar. Better drinks, better music, better girls, better atmosphere and FAR better to flirt.

Also:
>nearly 2017 and still lifting for girls
>nearly 2017 and still doing the "I want to fuck as many sluts as possible"-meme

What´s wrong with you?

because it is a basic biological function
get over yourself moron

You do realize that many of these "basic biological functions" are kinda obsolete for us humans?

I was doing the same thing for a while and I really regret it, desu. Less fucking around and more actual feelings lead to more happiness and better sex for me, so I´m promoting it, just like the guy above promoted his idea that "sluts fuck better".

Yeah its shitty advice. The more girls you fuck the better at sex you become so when you find the girl you want to stay with she wont get spit roasted by chad and tyrone because she is sexually frustrated

Or, protip, you become better at sex WITH the girl you want to stay with?
Also, if you lack the confidence AND think that every girl will cheat if you´re not good enough, you´re kinda bound to fuck up. Seriously, girls aren´t dumb, they can see if you think of them as unfaithfull from the beginning - and would you want to date somebody who thinks bad of you from the start?

Not to mention that sex is far less important for girls then it is for us.

Well fuck you buddy im the 1/4th

youre some kind of stupid

>If you want a woman that you might actually want to keep, you don´t go clubbing, you go to a bar. Better drinks, better music, better girls, better atmosphere and FAR better to flirt.
So do I buy her a drink and say hello or something?
Please respond, I need a hug really bad

I would love to do some dance classes but can never find anything that's not ballet or something like that for little girls.

Fortunately I just do martial arts really slowly arts moves really slowly and that seems to work.

Only works for solo dancing though. After that I don't know what to do ;_;

here Also
Do I approach a girl in a group of males and females? A group of females? Do I just start talking to her and ignore her friends or talk to everyone?

Never buy her a drink before introducing yourself and making some kind of small conversation you absolute fucking moron

yes ignore all her friends, I hear cock-block city is nice this time of year

Guys please I have only scored when drunk and from common acquaintances, being drunk wouldn't help in a bar
Like how do I even do it? Walk up to her with my beer in hand and ask her about Trump or something? About her drink? Hi I'm user nice to meet you? And then what?
I never get approached by complete strangers unless it is for directions so my social IQ is sub zero
Please respond I need a hug

It's weird but honestly dude try giving less of a fuck.

It seems counterintuitive, but the less you care or seem to care the easier it will be to socialize.

This is why you go to a club and not a bar like that autist suggested. If youre dancing and having a good time you dont have to say a single thing, a bitch will literally come to dance on your cock. Then you take her hand after a bit and go to the bar where you spend your paycheck getting her and her friends drunk as possible. After that you ask her back to your place. Always say it is close by (10 min) and you have a guest room for her friends

If you want to go to a bar anyway and cold approach you better have at least 2 wingmen

I started dancing about 2 years ago. I go out alone all the time and at first I would be kinda anxious and wouldn't dance much. But eventually I just started to do it because I didn't give a shit. I have never been hit on by women so much and so hard as when I dance. I have met more in the last two years and than any other point in my adulthood. I'm lucky because I'm also handsome and skinny so it helps but very often people will come up and compliment me, especially girls. I just go out there wether I'm alone or not and dance my ass off with a smile on my face. Take it however you want

Dude I'm trying to not be dismissive and annoying but not caring has only led to not getting any
But what if I want a homely qt gf and not just a slut? I can dance really well BTW, I just can't talk for shit

>latino dancer (for 6 years) reporting in
First, let me start by saying, if you wanna get good at it, you need to really find passion for it (and for the music).
If you do it only to get your dick wet, you're gonna be disappointed.
As a male leading the female, you must be good at rhytm, timing, figures, adaptation to different skill levels of your partners and so on so on..
If you put your time and effort into it, it will open up a new world for you.

My suggestion? Lookup a dance class for salsa (linear or cuban) and sign up for a beginner class. You can dance salsa with any girl who knows how to dance salsa in general. You don't need a stable partner.
But do it for yourself first, not for chicks.

Then you meet her through natural social interaction. Cold approaches are always awkward. If youre going to anyway I suggest something like this.

>find girl who is alone or only with one other friend
>wait for their convo to get stale or just go to her if she is alone
>give the girl you like a compliment
>if she is cold abandon ship
>if she smiles say youre in the mood for some conversation and offer to buy her and her friend a drink
>when offering make sure to make eye contact with both of them, you never want to make the +1 feel like a third wheel even though she is. this is the most important thing
>after a few drinks ask if she wants to dance if there is a dancefloor
>if not keep conversing
>ask for her number once she wants to head out or if you know you played your cards right invite her back to yours

as for what to talk about usually asking where she is from will lead to natural conversation unless youre a complete autist

Good for you that you can dance user. But are you proud of yourself you are a 120lbs skelleton?

Okay, this is at least easy and not-vague enough to follow. I will combine this with bachata or something

And thanks
>linear salsa
Absolutamente_asqueroso.miguel

No I fucking hate my body but my point is that with the results im getting you faggots should be in pussy heaven but every other thread is a feels thread from a sexually frustrated loser

>learn ball room / latin dance just for fun
>start doing some competitions because people are usually nice and fun
>need to do some crazy acrobatic shit with my partner to even get a chance to compete against other people
>need strength for that

If you just want a woman all you need to do is not be an ugly fuck and go for a little under average and average girls.

gj you got some sluts

to everyone in the thread, all you need is bachata to woo the girl youre actually trying to get with

>Dance like a madman when out in a club , having my fun and not giving a fuck (sometimes on molly, sometimes drunk, sometimes sober, doesn't matter)
>Always have girls dance up to me/shake their asses 2cm from my dick while glancing back at me as they do it. Even had some straight up approach me.
>tfw 26 next month and still virgin

how do I proceed once I have the impression taht some girl wants to dance with me? I've never danced with a woman in a club before, so I don't know how to initiate and actually dance with someone there.

Sure, but it's just like telling a Virgin that Sex doesn't matter.

It's pointless unless you have experienced it yourself.

As a Virgin, I'm starting out and want to fuck as many girls as possible, so I can get tired of it and value companionship like you do.

I view it more like a ladder - get laid finally, then graduate to fucking tons of girls and move on to finding a great gf in the process.

Oh, and also I'm learning Salsa currently, going out to a beginner's event tomorrow.

Any tips?

Learning for about four weeks, I should practice my steps...

Pick a few girls (1-3 max) and dance often as fuck with them, establishing deep familiarity. This will speed up the process of loosening you up, and soon you'll be able to improvise moves you haven't been taught. With some practice, those can be transferred to another non familiar partner.
Also, dance a lot with random girls you haven't even met before. This will teach you how different partners respond to the same leading cue, and it will also force you to adapt to different body weights, heights, limb lengths, "stiffness", experience level etc.
Pay attention to how you use your fingertips during turns.
You are not a cucumber, swing the shoulders and hips a bit. Be sassy but not gay.
If you lose count and find yourself stepping on the wrong foot, practice a couple moves to get back on track. Don't twitch like a spastic and don't pause until the right count comes along.
Make a habit of listening to salsa at home, at workout/cardio etc, especially the popular songs your club plays
If you want to keep your sanity and unless you are some Chad slayer with no feels, DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH A GIRL FROM THE CLASS. Only from the club.
Smile a lot when dancing!
Watch the GotG intro and try to emulate Starlord's mindset at that scene.

let me tell you all something important

you all post on Veeky Forums. none of you are "fucking tons of girls" or "fucking as many sluts as possible"

youll be lucky to even find one

I know how to dance. I often have girls approach me on the dancefloor. Problem is I don't what the fuck to do then. If I let her grind on me I just feel weird as fuck because I don't know what I'm supposed to do, which kills my vibe and confidence, which means I lose all ability to dance.

How do I go from "girls put their ass in my lap because I'm having fun dancing" to "lets spend the night together"???

Its seriously pissing me off that I can't figure this out

>24, nearly 25 year old virgin
>awkward as fuck skinny jew, no friends
>have literally never danced in my life, know that it would look absolutely pathetic if i even tried since i have no clue what to do, jews have no rhythm anyway
>the thought of dancing with a girl in a club/bar literally terrifies me

Are you me?

They get up to me, but the way I'm dancing is not something I can do with a girl's ass on my dick. So what do I do then? And how do I get this cunt to come outside with me?

put your hands on their hips, slide them up and down, go in for the nuzzle/ear nibble then work the neck. Jesus don't you have any like instincts.

>Jesus don't you have any like instincts.

Often being told as a child that doing anything to a girl without her explicit consent is raping her, has fucked me up pretty good.

Don't listen to this negative nancy.

What if your instinct is to procreate with an average sweet quiet shy girl that just likes to dance? How do I approach her? Where even are these girls?

The point of coming here is getting there, you mong.

Why do you think the only place I visit on here is the one centered around self-improvement?
You don't get anywhere if you refuse possible opportunities to learn. And you find those anywhere, if you can think on your own and filter out the retards whispering defeatist bullshit into your ears.

Life's a great teacher, if you're willing to listen.

Thanks, dude.

>DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH A GIRL FROM THE CLASS

I've been tempted, because my current partner is kinda cute and seems interested.
But I went in wanting nothing else but to learn salsa and git gud, and that's what I'll stick with.

Yeah, same here.

I've luckily never been told shit like this, but I grew up with a single mother who of course coulnd't teach me that you as a man need to act at some point and just see whether the girl goes with it, and that this doesn't make you a creep.

Now I just need to get around my subconscious blockade that tells me the girl would freak out when the worst that can happen is her just walking away and maybe giving a wierd look.
So instead I just eventually walk away when a girl starts dancing on me because I can't deal with it.

Life is suffering....or is it?

>So instead I just eventually walk away when a girl starts dancing on me because I can't deal with it.

Haha i've done this before, just walked away. Oh well, trying again this saturday.

I'll get it right one day

so how do I make grinding fun?

If im on a date how do I get her to dance with me like that outside of a club?

Back again. Exactly that. Be funny, be open and don´t act autistic and you´ll get lucky

Sorry to tell you, but it´s a learning process. You have to miss the tone a few times, somedays, you´ll learn how to do it naturally.

I was lucky because I was born a smooth talker - that´s about the only positive thing I´ve got going for me, tho - guess I´ll end up a priest or a politician

If that´s your way, more power to you.

Just telling my part because I actually regret sleeping around. I dunno, just wish I could have given my current girlfriend the same she gave me, but that might just be because I´m a retard, unable to go with the times...

How can you stay with virgins if theyre not virgins anymore when you have sex with them?

Jaden Smith reference?

TIMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Please come back!!