QTDDTOT

Best routine after SS/SL if your goal is aesthetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/fit/1479946822414.jpg
i.4cdn.org/fit/1479944858155.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PPL

>tfw starting to catch feelings for a girl I've just been banging
>she likes me a lot
>I still have a strong urge to cheat on her
>still talking to other chicks and making plans with them

what do?

OP: Extra info:
Started my Veeky Forums journey with weight loss on SL for the past year. Nearing 10% body fat and bulk phase for the 1st time. Would it be alright to switch routines now? Since strength isn't my primary goal

> Not working out for ~8 months, pee is clear. Not getting enough water, smoking, frequently drink alcohol
>start lifting again, stop smoking, stop drinking, get hydrated.
>pee is dark yellow.

???????

PPL

Thanks any in particular? Coolcaidas?

Can a low-test become a normal-test just by lifting heavy?

If i am a low-test, and my lifestyle is already healthy, do i need the help of doctors to become normal?

Started running recently. I've never done any physical exercise in my life, I'm 18.
I've noticed that the inner parts of my knees and my feet started to hurt after running and I'm wondering if that's normal. I have flat feet, so maybe that could be the reason.

Either way, should I just continue running while making sure not to overdo it, or should I see a physician?

SS+GOMAD

It could reflect a muscular imbalance, a weakness inside your knees could mean your glutes are underdeveloped. Try starting off slower by walking longer distance and slowly decreasing the amount of time it takes so you are going faster and faster until you are running. It would take longer but help ensure you don't fuck up your knees

I see, thanks. I already walk a lot, so if this persists, is there anything I should do?

maybe your kidneys weren't working optimally when you were fucking your body, and now that you've stopped theyre cleaning all that gross shit out
when i stopped smoking i noticed my body started discharging all sorts of gross shit. it eventually stopped and now im normal and healthy again

how long ago did you stop smoking/drinking?

What kind of strength gains can I expect if I were to start using the leg press in addition to squatting?

Or will I burn myself out?

My routine is Strong Lifts 5x5. Is it possible to add hypertrophic exercises to my A and B workouts so I can create a sort of hybrid routine?

If so, what kind of exercises are best and in what rep range?

My left knee has recently starting creaking when I bend it. No pain, no discomfort though. Any ideas what it might be?

posted this in the other thread but never got a reply.

What are some good non food/non money related rewards I can give myself for milestone goals?

Trying to discipline myself while cutting and paying off my credit card.

Add 2-3sets of dips to bench day and 2-3sets of chins to deadlift day. On Fridays add a few sets of curls and tricep workout.

I say 2-3 sets because towards of the end of my routine it I found the accessories too much volume on top of my lifts. As you approach close to 1/2/3/4pl8 you will see what I mean.

Anyway this worked great for me. I would further recommend the OP to do a few cycles of madcows before moving onto PPL, simply because my size absolutely exploded on it, and allows for a lot more accessories.

Today this one dyel starred at me the whole time while i was lifting.

I am a dyel too, so i am confused why he was starring.

Is it a good or a bad thing if people stare at you if you are a dyel but they are too? I don't know how i am supposed to feel about it.

It was annoying though, he always walked past me so near to me, that i was scared he would hit me accidentaly with the weights he was holding.

How easy is it to grasp power clean form?

I went from SL to texas method so this is all new to me

I don't want to fuck it up

God fucking dammit guys, I'm pissed. I have about 155 lbs of lean mass on me right now, and I'm convinced that a lack of protein must be in my way, since I get like 60-90 g's a day. Anyway, I'm trying to increase it cheaply.
>Gonna try to drink 2l of milk a day
64 protonz right there
>Cream cheese
A serving per day with crackers is about 10g
>Got Greek yogurt too
Gonna eat it on some days instead of milk to try to spare my anus. Around the same protein if I eat enough

But it's still not fucking enough. I have some eggs, some tuna and even some bacon. But I dunno how to up the protein any more. I'd rather avoid protein powder. All I can think of are cheap meats and premaking meals, but I don't know shit about shopping. Guess I gotta learn.

Any advice, friendos? Also, anything to stop this milk from making my shit my own intestines out?

Continue banging that one girl. Don't bang other chicks. You can always come back to them later if it doesn't work out, but if you cheat on her, that bridge will probably be burnt.

I'm doing Lyles Generic Bulking Routine. Dunno about aesthetics, but it's got plenty of volume, and decent chest stuff. Might be worth scoping out.

Keep going for another few days, make sure you're eating enough, and consider seeing a medfag if it doesn't improve at all.

Do you mean medically low test? Or just that you're a little bitch with average test that wants to do better in the gym? If the latter, keep lifting and you'll get some more.

Are you getting enough rest days? It might be worth doing some walking on some days instead. Also, what about the ground you're running on? Is it hard? Because that can damage your feet.

I'm not really sure, but if it keeps getting worse, consider seeing a medfag.

What do you enjoy, user? 3 hours of being a degenerate and playing vidya is a nice reward for me. You may be different.

the hardest part at first will probably be to target your shoulders instead of your clavicles.
After that there can be lots of little things going on you wont be able to notice unless you have a form check
Just do rows if you're not training for a sport

Anyone here have experience with Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (TOS)?

Even doing wall sliders hurts my shoulder. Are there any shoulder exercises I can go for with this type of injury?

not him but are T-bar rows fine if I wanna take it easy on my lower back because of injuries?

How much does a short ez Curl bar weight? It has olmpyic style ends for plates

Is a bit less than a teaspoon's worth around 5g of creatine?

2 months beginner here. I'm doing 3x5 on main lifts and 3x10-12 on accessories. I go every work day and rest on weekends. Should I switch to 5x5 and 5x10-12 and go every other day ?

Just bought some unflavoured BCAAs. How do I drink this shit? It tastes disgusting

Should I mix it with some protein powder?

Pretty much any PPL routine would yield similar results. But the benefit of them is that you do a lot of volume in a week compared to other workouts.

But recommending one particular routine for you is tough when it comes to aesthetics because some people have different bodies, strengths and weaknesses. So just get at it, pick any PPL routine, then take a look at your body in 1 years time and see what's lagging behind. Is it pecs? Delts? Legs? Glutes? Then we'll talk.

Don't bother with calf work. It's pointless unless you're a body builder.

7,5 kgs. At least all the ones I've come across in my gyms. That's 16,5lbs. Want to be sure? Look around in the gym. You'll spot a scale soon enough. Stand on it. Then stand on it + holding the Ezbar. The difference is the weight on the bar.

Anyone got any of those iceberg meme pictures for Veeky Forums?

I cant put my finger on what exactly looks wrong with his body, but something just looks really fucking weird.

Today I realized that I was always benching close grip. Would benching wide grip help my chest develop?

Also, I suck at dips (like can barely make one), whatdo?

Mix whey protein in your greek youghurt, it's super cost-effective

Yes, wider grip lets you use more of your chest whereas close grip uses mostly triceps.

If you cant do a single dip just start working up your bench press and or do pushups until you have sufficient strength

Unless the problem is you're too fat

Is 20% too fat for dips? I also suck at chin-ups.

I don't have any breathing issues when going up the stairs and can do close grip push-ups relatively easy. But I do have excess fat, no doubts

Is going until failure a meme?

My friend has me do it

But I feel like I force my hardest every time

20 isnt enough to be a clear problem.

You wouldn't happen to a woman, would you?

No, I'm just very tall and stayed on SS for too long

It's the fact that his hips are almost as wide as his shoulders.

I've reached the point of lifting (after 11 months) where flexibility is becoming an issue and I'm looking for other things I can try for getting more flexible passively- i.e. through routine/exercise rather than focusing on stretches

Rock climbing - looks fucking great and I've love to do it, but it's expensive as hell and hard to find nearby
Dancing- I'm far too inflexible and unconfident to start this in its own setting, and it's not feasible at the gym
Parkour- Seems to be for kids, not sure I'd fit in or keep up let alone take the risks required
Gymnastics- Seems like a good one but I have no idea how or where to start

Can anyone recommend anything else or talk about how to "get into" gymnastics?

How do I get a bod like Geralt's?

>Aesthetics
>Strength isn't my primary goal

Pick one. You can't look good as a man without good muscle.

This is Veeky Forums, not /lgbt/

If I cant workout properly, will chinups/pushups, pullups and lunges sustain me for a while?

Ok now that doesnt make any fucking sense. If you did SS you should have a good strength base, even with some fat. You should be more than capable of doing dips/chinups .

Be modeled by a hack game dev

Damn it :/

I bet he didn't have them as accessories in SS

real shame

Any strength program, cut, and have the genetics. Notice how his muscles don't really stand out in any sort of way except the v-taper? I know it's fiction but there isn't necessarily a lot of muscle there. Side delts are good, but shoulders aren't very big. Chest is wide but very flat. Not much traps. Some biceps but arms pretty normal for any guy. Core is just low bodyfat. Geralt does have good lats though, which does support the v-taper.

Basically do SS/SL with extra lat work and cut.

that shouldnt even be necessary, the average untrained male who isnt especially fat or skinny can do a few chinups and dips. This guy claims to have done a strength program for "too long". He should be more than capable of doing at least some.

You are just going to hurt her feelings. If you really like her then don't try anything else until you stopped talking to other sloots

Thanks mate

Cardio involving the legs is better for increasing test, though strength training has its place. Uphill running is about the best you can get, woodchoppers, stuff like that.

You can normalize free test levels through exercise alone but if you're not getting good sleep, eating enough veg and getting enough sunshine then you're never going to be "normal". Doctor will just tell/prescribe you the same thing.
Assuming you have some rare sex hormone deficiency or imbalance then thyroid, test or other injections may be an option.

Pretty normal, I had that in my very early stages of running when my ass and legs were basically jelly. It's likely just muscle forming and everything readjusting. Always take it easy with running, don't increase too fast.
Some basic strength training is your best bet.

They're pretty much the same thing, unassisted squats are slightly better for glutes and leg press is slightly better for quads. If you want to increase your squats, squat more.

Never done SS but most simple beginner workouts are missing a lot of accessory and even compound stuff. Adding more exercises is never a bad move unless you're compensating for fucking up somewhere.
BUT SS is specifically for hypertrophy, so you're probably just doing something wrong.

No but I remember reading about something similar in bodybuilding forums, google will help you.

>Trying to discipline myself
>What are some good non food/non money related rewards I can give myself
Discipline is specifically about doing things regardless of reward or how you feel. You're trying to remove discipline.

That said, self rewards are never a bad idea, just tie them into the habit so you don't NOT do something because you wont get a reward. I.e. Coffee after every workout, walk in the park, etc.

Probably just an autist. Introduce yourself and start a conversation so it's not weird.

what do you guys do for shoulders? I don't like OHP all that much since it hurts my lower back if i lean the slightest so im trying to find an alternative. I also do lat raises.

I can do like 1-2 chin-ups and maybe 1 dip. It's indeed "some", but not much.

"Too long" as in Veeky Forums standards too long -- more than 6 months

I always been week in my upper body. I also cannot properly train chin-ups in those gravitron machines because when I'm in full extension I just hit the floor with the pad :\

And? You have any suggestions how can I fix that? Will focusing on benching alone help me go from || || to at least a slightly |\ /|?

Ok so how tall and what weight are we talking here mate

No idea what this comment came from, but if you wanna look wider chest isn't the answer, lats and shoulders are.

I'm doing PPL, if that helps.

Depends on the type of Creatine but 1 teaspoon is roughly equiv to 5g

At your stage it doesn't really matter but without knowing your routine and weights your volume is probably too low, regardless of attendance.

Wide is better for chest, narrow is better for shoulders/delts. For chest, keep your elbows tucked more but with a wider grip.

>Also, I suck at dips (like can barely make one), whatdo?
More dips. DB Chest Press and Chest Press and Flyes if you can't do 1.

>If I can't work out will working out a little be ok

Fairly new (11 months) but Arnold Presses, OHP and Lat Raises are the things I've had most results with. Also sit down if you're having back trouble.

>so you don't NOT do something because you wont get a reward
wait, what? Do you mean to have a "gym -> coffee" link and, therefore get "no gym --> no coffee"? Or are you saying that it's a bad idea?

115 kg and 203cm (6'8"?)

Yeah shitty wording and I'm contradicting myself with that one, but what I meant is that tie it to the habit so it's more of a joint thing where you're giving yourself an extra reason to go to the gym, but so that if you don't get your reward for whatever reason you're not going to bitch out.

Protein powder is the cheapest way to add protein. get unflavored and you can add it to your coffee, oatmeal, rice, whatever the hell you cook basically.

So focus on getting more chin-ups and it will all go nice, right? I'm doing pull-downs as accessory on my DL days, the weight goes up. Is that a way to make it towards more chin-ups?

>DB Chest Press and Chest Press and Flyes
Are they that superior to bench press? I'm somewhat hoping that if I bench wide for a while I would be capable of doing dips without adding new exercises with dumbbells

Yeah you're not weak, you're just lifting twice as much as the rest of us.

Chest presses, cable crossovers, etc and more dips = more dips.

Woops, meant bench press with each of these.

Well. Fuck. That's pretty tall mate. Makes more sense now because in general taller people struggle more with bodyweight exercises.

Regardless, for assisted pullups/dips you can use a regular station and hand a rubberband if your gym has one under your feet and over the bars. Otherwise just do controlled negatives. Slow af descends on dips. Chin ups either need a stool/bench/box or jumps if you think you can handle it, and again just descend slowly.

Hmm... Nice thought, thanks user. Please have this equation of state of solid silver.

Sometimes I get spotty bruising here when I do chest presses (I do them with dumbbells if that makes any difference). What's going on here?

Okay, thanks lads. I'll just keep going then.

>Chin ups either need a stool/bench/box or jumps
Kek. Literally can't find a high enough handle without bending my knees looking like an idiot, but I'll go in the morning so nobody sees me. Thanks user, have a good day

Funny, I'm literally ordering ingredients for making storm jars just now, although it doesn't have any silver

Fierce 5

What's a good alternative of alcohol for getting fucked up, but without the literally thousands of calories? No hard drugs.

> don't bother with calf work

Kill yourself retard

Just take molly or any other amphetamine.
If you think that's a hard drug and alcohol isn't, you're brainwashed

Is there a way of fixing weak chin , besides the surgery?

Vodka or any low calorie alcohol

Alcoholics desire lowered inhibition, which you don't really get with other drugs other than maybe E/MDMA and the likes.

>oneitis actually comes around to the idea of sex
>dumpster fire of a performance by my cock the first time
>totally flaccid despite her valiant efforts of blowjobs and lingerie
>cock feels literally cild to the touch
I know its just first time nerves, (was virg before this) and we've successfully had sex about 4-5 times since this, but i still have problems woth my erection. One time i literally went limp inside of her so we stopped, and cuddled and carried on again after about 15-20.

I think it was the 2nd time, i came in less than a minute, then was hard again like 15 mins later, and fucked her till she couldn't go any more. How can i achieve that level of performance more often? I had a wank about an hour before just this morning, and same deal with going limp inside her.

Should i go to doctor this Monday or what do you think?

So I'm a skinnyfat making some alright gains so far. I'm currently bulking (so far 135 lb to 160lb).

My current bodyfat situation is similar to this guy i.4cdn.org/fit/1479946822414.jpg

I'm assuming at least this physique would be achievable next summer, given I'm consistent with my training. (hopefully better?)
i.4cdn.org/fit/1479944858155.jpg

So my question is, how do I proceed? Do I keep bulking full throttle until February/March and cut from there, or should I keep my bf% controlled?

Is a 10% - 13% reduction in 3-4 months a reasonable cut?

For reference, my current lifts are:
>Bench 1.5pl8
>Squat 2.3pl8
>Dead 3pl8
>OHP 55 kg

GHB is what he is looking for. Good luck finding it though

Sounds totally normal. Like any other part of your body your dick isn't gonna do what you want all the time. Sometimes the bussy is just too good not to nut and sometimes it'll not want to finish at all.

DON'T wank beforehand or you'll be less sensitive when it's time to fuak. It's better to nut fast(er) the first time and have a short refractory period then jump back in (spend this time eating her buss-buss and fingerlinging her potty-hole if she's into that). No need for a doc.

I heard that phenibut is pretty similar in effect to a nice buzz. Pretty easy to order too.

Been lifting for 11 months, my body looks very similar to yours in terms of bodyfat and composition, but I have far more muscle and my lifts are all more than double the guy you linked.

The guy you linked doesn't really have muscle so I don't understand why he's your goal, but you can get to where he is in around 3 month or less when starting from no training whatsoever, depending on your consistency.

I'd actually say you already have nearly as much muscle as the guy you linked. Either way I'd suggest you keep bulking because he's a laughably poor goal.
Also you can gain muscle and lose bodyfat at the same time, it just takes a lot longer.

-10 to -13% cut in bodyfat in 3-4 months is extreme, but if you mean of your bodyfat just now (circa 20%, so -2 to -3% bodyfat) that's not extreme enough. Since you're so new and already obsessing over bodyfat, I'd suggest continuing to gain strength while maintaining calories.

t. calf raiser

Phenibut is nothing like alcohol. It very mildly encourages social interaction, but not as much as say steroids or something like MDMA might.

what's the name of this app?

Guess i should have mentioned, we've attempted sex about 12 times, and half of those times ive been unable to perform. First few times ill chalk up to jitters though.

I'll try to stop worrying though.

Just go to a doc. It's perfectly normal to be worried of your health, and ask for advice from a professional.

ED is a precursor to heart problems, it's better be safe than dead.

That's a website, symmetric strength dot com

Did I accidently take a trip to snap city?

Was deadlifting yesterday and fucked up my form by leaning forward and bending backwards. I felt a sharp pain in my lower left back and immediatly stopped lifting.

It's the morning of the next day and I still have pain on my lower left side when doing certain activities such as bending but pain has gone down a bit.
Icing it helps a lot as well as massaging it with a tennis ball

When I do slump test and raise my leg whilst sitting, the pain flares up but it doesn't radiate down my leg. There is a very mild tingling down my left leg now though but not felt during slump test.
No pain while walking

Medbros pls help. Did I fuck my spine?

What should I look for when buying a belt? My doctor suggested me to get one for my... For my balls, because apparently it's related.

That's encouraging to hear. Thanks, user.
I didn't really set my goal too high, since I just figure I have shit genes. If I turn out looking better, that's great, though. But even his physique is better than anything I've ever achieved as a skinnyfat for most of my life.

It's not that I'm obsessed with bf% itself, but I just want to see the progress under my fat at one point. Once I get to a semi-low bf% next summer I'll probably perma-clean bulk so I never look tubby again.

I guess what I'll do is eat at maintenance for a few months and then start cutting down for summer.

TM + accessories

>Cardio involving the legs is better for increasing test
Yes, high intensity running/cycling etc increases test, but long, low intensity cardio decreases it.
Also, you need to exercise a lot for anything more than the temporary (up to 1 hour) effects.

>SS is specifically for hypertrophy
No. It's specifically for neuromuscular gains and isn't meant to do anything for hypertrophy. Reps are too low for that.

What is your height?

How do I suppress my homolust when drunk? I know I'm kind of bi but whenever I get drunk I go full faggot. I almost ordered a dildo last night after a cam session.

if it's that often it could be 'something' or it could be inexperience, I used to be the same way but it was sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy where I'd worry about it then it would happen, but just doing it more times smoothed everything out

Bicep curls are a good accessory to SS, correct? Was thinking of adding pullups too, but I currently can't manage to do even one. Should I be doing lat pulldowns instead?