I have finally realised that no one gives a fuck about your strength

I have finally realised that no one gives a fuck about your strength.

Tell a normie you deadlift x amount and they will have no idea whether it is strong or not.

Meanwhile if you are aesthetic and jacked they will instantly recognize that and respect you for it. Of course you may not be "powerlifter strong", but you will have a respectful level of strength if you have big muscles.

Therefore that is why lifting for aesthetics is the best way to lift.

True. I get big to lay the pipe down

No shit, how long did it take you to realize that no one cares if you sperg out "muh diddylift is 9000!!"?
Powerlifters and people who lift to look good have different goals and powerlifters don't lift just so they can tell some normie chick at the bar how many kilos they lift up and put down. OP thought he made a huge revelation kek

>OP thought he made a huge revelation kek

Yes

Yes I did

yes, what the fuck did you think then?

Yep. I work in an office. I have no real reason to be particularly strong. An aesthetic body is far more "functional" than "functional strength" in my life.

But I squat and deadlift heavy anyway because I like it. I thought that's why we were here?

Took you a while. Knew it from the beginning.

I thought so too.

Why would you change the way you live to impress the most people? OP missed out on parental love or/and is really shallow

because you look good enough for normies within 1 year of lifting, therefore with the rest of my life I want to have fun in the gym as I could just stop after one year otherwise. So I lift big and aesthetics follows

But who cares about what normies think? Are you really lifting to impress them?

Why don't you lift to impress the CBT instead?

My first goal is to impress the CBT, then it's to impress \fraud/

Aim for the moon if you fuck up you hit the stars

this, normie sloots will think you're strong if you look it, any number you tell them even if it's just lmao2pl8 they'll say "omg that's sooo much user"

>another idiot lifting to impress normies
>beyond that, "normie sluts"
>idol is a guy who roided to achieve a mediocre body and just happened to be handsome and have good insertions

Sigh

*teleports behind you*
wanna know how I know you're either a DYEL or a fat powerlifter?

Humbleness you have much of senpai

what if you're lifting because you enjoy it, not so that other people recognize you lift

how the fuck could it take you any amount of time to figure that out? are you autistic?

>there are still anons here that think they lift for anything besides looks
Anything besides that might be a nice byproduct that you convince yourself to be the main reason

>ask any normie [...]
Everyone on this board who's well built is a normie

>inb4 in denial

Normies never learn man I swear

>aiming to impress anonymous repressed homosexuals on an online anime imageboard full of characters whom you've never met
>implying I havn't lifted for more than a single year
>implying I don't lift for myself with the added bonus of aesthetics

>lifting to lift heavy stuff
kden

> lifting so that normies will respect you

user I have some bad news

ye lifting for muscle and strength are different