>not having a neck day
It's like you don't want to make it

Also post your best neck excercises

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__H8S_4Zk8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

deadlift

I want to be able to carry my grandchildren
Is calisthenics (e.g: pressing head against hand) a good idea?
I also heard of laying head raises
Just want to make up for my abnormally big head

What if you have narrow shoulders

Lizard mode then
The neck is the most important set of muscles for aesthetics since it makes a face appear more masculine instantly

>62kg
>huge neck
>20" shoulders
>6'0
>huge thighs
>can see gains after just 3 weeks of stronglifts

im born to be big
its in muh genetics

neck isolations are downright retarded
if you do ANY you need to fucking kys yourself

Enjoy getting dominated by the alpha with the well developed neck, why wouldn't you want to develop the link between your brain an your body?

>6'
>62 kg
>born to be big

shhh
don't tell them, lets keep this neck thing between us

because the link between your brain and your body is the spine

because neck isolations have been proven to lead to forward head problems and posture issues

because if your deadlift form is correct it trains your neck as much as theyd ever need to be trained

because youre a fucking idiot who doesnt realize neck width comes from genetics

Only posture problem there could be would be caused by being stupid enough to train without regards for balance.
Are you one of those body acceptance type of people? A neck's look is affected by the volume of the muscles, so why not train those muscles if thickness is a desirable trait? Better blame it on muh genetics for that pencil neck

only been working out for 3 weeks started at 58kg

see you in 6 months

>what is water weight
>what is fat
You really don't understand genetics do you.
I'm 6'1 and STARTED at 79kg with just about 15% bodyfat from sedentary and I wouldnt even consider myself big yet YOU call YOURSELF big? Dyel delusion. You're a fucking skeleton.

Shhh, don't wreck the illusion

>62kg

Ha
HAHAH
HAHHAAHHAHAHA

>neck exercises

Don't be a fucking retard. The neck gets thicker as per the amount of test you have in your system, my neck has been thick as fuck before I ever touched a weight.

Do NOT fucking lift weights with your neck you goddamn dumb cunts.

YOU ARE 138 LBS HAHHAHAAHHA HOLY FUCK IM CRYING YOU WAY LESS THEN THICC FEMALES. Kill urself my man

>YOU WAY
>thicc

You need to kill yourself too.

>58 kg

RATTLE RATTLE
SKELLY IN A BATTLE

Also
>auschwitz mode
>noob gains
I also used to think I was special when I was 12

I said excercise not weight lifting, I don't want to get cervical contracture/chronic neck pain

Whatever, don't ever play around with your neck and try to isolate it in anything. You will only cause injury. Lifting in general will make your neck thicker due to hormones.

post pic of neck lmao

>neck is genetics!!!
ok bruhhh :DD

Wrestlers bridge and headstands
What do contact sport people do?

>kys yourself
triggered me so hard

>4kg in 3 weeks
looks like we got an upcoming permabulking fatty on Veeky Forums, what a surprise

don't worry user, all those fags are just mentally challenged and/or jelly, you are on Veeky Forums afterall. they think they are better when they have lifted for like 3 years, some have lifted for DECADES.

I also have very thick neck, extremely broad shoulders genetically, but shorter (5'9) and I had amazing newbie gains and so on. keep going, don't give up.

I do these with 220lbs 5x5

>face and neck: 15yo Taiwanese homosexual
>body: 6'2" nattylimit rather aesthetic

What a shame.

Deadlifts are GOAT for neck and traps. Fuck those faggot shrugs

used to do these but presses and deadlifts work my neck enough

>mentally challenged
Being 62kg for 6'0 and claiming to be big/having anything huge is pretty insane desu.
t. a 62kg manlet barely out of twink mode

>""fit""
>having [x muscle group] day

Will deadlifts really give me a thick neck?
I might be retarded I just can't see my neck muscles doing anything in a deadlift

Ssh, let him have his moment of glory. He'll either fuck back to being a non-lifter or see the actual (multiple year) lifters, and then he'll understand.

It's a full body workout do it might I guess, I just don't like deadlifts at all

I found this in google, is it good for growth or just for making your neck hurt and giving you a hump?

As a wrestler, we just bridge a fuckton. Front, back, side, transitions, etc...

I recently added neck harness work and can tell you right no that it is very effective in neck work, and that if I could go back to my HS years I'd have added that to my workout routine every night.

my sides

youtube.com/watch?v=__H8S_4Zk8o

Thanks for the info

Rugby (back) here, I do wrestlers bridge with progressively heavier dumbells in my hand

and I mean like add 1 kg a session at the most because snap city and neck do not go well together

Make sure you arent getting that forward head posture because it looks awful, I used to have it because of neck tightness
Can I do a bridge facing down by the way

Do wrestlers bridges cause forward head posture?

>natty limit

You're joking

1 neck hang until failure