Who's the best fitness youtuber and why is it David Laid?

Who's the best fitness youtuber and why is it David Laid?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/bait-this-is-bait
youtube.com/watch?v=jJ8rKC49PDw
youtube.com/watch?v=ox7fwa7o6RU
youtube.com/watch?v=GDLkJ6-2EmI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NWKeCi9jojs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he looks like a little boy. Funny as fuck to look at given his unnatural juiced up body.

Mj3d

Is this dude natty?

is he 12? Looks prepubescent as fuck LOL

do you think your body is better user?

Fuck yeah and my face is too. Plus I have a fucking job LOL I dont live with mommy and get carded at the clubs. Dudes a fag keep humping little gay fairy boy twinks.

David is cute, he responds to my comments sometimes

probably, these days who knows since hes a sponsored athelete now

i really want to see pics, but know you ain't gonna deliver

He's an ex-skelly. No matter how buff he is, he will always look like a slim kid.

jealous dyel detected kek
pics of self?

This nigga is lookin like fucking Baki in this picture

Everytime

He maybe a tiny bit bigger but i have only been training for 6 months so i think im doing ok. But my face is DEF more masculine.

Yeah go ahead and see
Im 176 5'10 yes Im a manlet

He literally just moved out of his house lol and hes only 18, impressive imo

>Who's the best fitness youtuber

calum von moger actually wins bodybuilding competitions, so he puts his money (physique) where his mouth is unlike the other fools who just have abs and use wide angle lenses to look bigger

>my face is DEF more masculine
yet u refuse to show face

Reminder:
=======
Real men don't use steroids.
/thread

you should train shoulders and arms sometime, user

wow

so should he hahaha defending ur butt buddy

>being this mad

you dont look as good as you think you do, friendo. noob gains got to your head. stay humble and keep at it

>the body of delusion

Haters gonna hate to bad I slam mad poon while you jerk off on a vietnamese oil painting board to the THICC girls I fuck. While im typing this i have bitch sitting in highsocks and a thong. Tits out and everything bro she licked my abs earlier and massaged my massive pulsating biceps. After thanksgiving dinner I will take her for a spin in my challenger SRT and get some fucking road head. Keep staying delusional an jelly maybe one day you will be like me. Fuck wad.

hey, at least you delivered. Not every day user backs his shit up.

here's your (You)

How do you think she would react if she read what you just typed?

I hope this is a b8.
I've met people this delusional in real life then again.

>massive biceps
way to make it obvious

Is this guy for real?

Thx for the bump xD

He must be getting laid a lot.

Guys like you are jealous of the real men. Me. Why you wear hoodies to the gym and bring gym bags with way protein thinking supplements will get you a physique like mine. Let me be real bro Ill lay some numbers down for you
The top is my deadlift, second is my bench third is what my thiccc ass hoes squat and the last is the size of the dick that makes pussy squirt. You ever make a bitch squirt? Dude i plug em and they shoot out like a fuckin geyser.

Okay.

>I made a fool of myself
>better go full retard and pretend I was just doing a douche act
oh manlets

knowyourmeme.com/memes/bait-this-is-bait

stop with this pasta

Poor guy. He's still posting stupid shit cause he's embarrassed. user I can see your spaghetti coming out.

Dont see YOU posting a physique like MINE. Haha keep jerking off to 2d drawings loser. reppin Pi Kappa Alpha ASU campus.

>a physique like mine

> physique

This is some Blaha tier delusion.

You thought you had a better body, because you didn't know how much the camera takes away.

Guys percieve themselves in the mirror much better than the other guys pictures.

Pictures and mirror are NOT the same medium.

Then we see your pics and your physique pales in comparison.

A reflection is not the same as real life. Guy in pic dimmed and set lighting in a specific way. Im in a room with a fucking fluorescent bulb

Who has more brain cells you or a rock?

You're fucking stupid
Lenses distort the real image far far more than a mirror

>YFW you will never fuck a cute muscle boy

No homo though

of course.

Change that hair and he's alpha af

Not him but whenever I look at myself in the mirror I'm like 'FUARK THIS GUY IS SHREDED MYRON HOW DID I GET SO HUGE' then I see a photo of myself and I'm like 'dyel + fat'

yes dont fall for the insta tricks

He looks like a kid with this face, but I bet girls like this cute face. I would fuck him, no homo.

Obviously not

I follow these three guys, what does Veeky Forums think about it?

youtube.com/watch?v=jJ8rKC49PDw

youtube.com/watch?v=ox7fwa7o6RU

youtube.com/watch?v=GDLkJ6-2EmI

jesus that kid has some god tier genetics.

Anyone know his Stats? i didnt see anything posted in his social media and i dont feel like watching all his videos.

He looks pretty tall too, which makes his gains in two years that much more impressive.

Im a bit of a noob when it comes to this, but he's def on something right?
Even if fitness is all the kid does, hes pretty lean all throughout and made some pretty massive gains.

meh u look at pics and hes juicing, u watch his videos and he's small. nigga looks lanky as fuck but good if he takes his shirt off (no homo). that's a strong sign of nattiness

i could wrap my finger and thumb around your elbow

he's honestly sick, ive got a lot of friends similar to him

>she licked my abs earlier and massaged my massive pulsating biceps
im fucking dying

hes got crazy strength for his size.

Koality gains right there ;)

I like that Harry Potter looking motherfucker that does Olympic lifts and lifts a lot of weights.

Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Figured it out. Haven't looked in about a year, dudes gettin yoked.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NWKeCi9jojs

The face does it for me

Clarence

> Challenger SRT

most likely bait, but his job is youtube and i can garuntee he makes twice if not 3 times as much as you... he just moved out also

Only thing that's decent is his deadlift.
Deadlift: 605 (Texas bar)
Squat: 405
Bench: 315

I noticed this, most skellies never look like men. Why?

That's some fine fuccboi.

lol retard

Probably because you're look in the mirror with overhead unnatural lighting, which makes you look way better than you actually are.

David Laid is a likeable version of Jeff.