Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

>Tfw /r9k/ thread

>Noone who nags you to give up lifting
>Noone who nags you to change shit about your life for the worse
>Noone who tell you not to go out
>Noone who makes demands like "if you love me you wont go out with your friends"
>Noone who checks your computer/phone for emails and then accuses you of cheating anyway
>Noone who cucks you

>mfw no gf

>being this degenerate

If you weren't a nu-male, you wouldn't want any of this.

I dont want this you moron, a gf is a useless waste of time which only serves to fuck up your life and steal time

damn either you've had SHIT experience with girls or are a delusional virgin

>You will never be able to after school walk home together with a girl with the two of you enjoying each other's company until at an intersection where she needs to go in a different direction but tells you happily "see you tomorrow" while waving.

>

Oh my god

why even live...

i know that feel user

>tfw feels threads on Veeky Forums are best threads

am i the only one who likes getting nagged ? i just love fighting and putting down stupid people with logic and making a point. i'm generally not very confrontational and i try not to be normally so when i do get the chance of aruging/fighting i win

Girls dont respond to logic all too well mate, usually if you disagree then you dont love her and since she holds the key to the ever so vital sex (which aparently you need and she controls the supply of) she is either right or youre not getting laid

I do this every few days at work, me and some girl have lunch then walk back together until we gotta split

We're both 24 but it's still bretty cute

I'm not sure whether I enjoy being single or that I've convinced myself that I'm happier alone.

>women
>logic

okay mate, whatever you say

i had a friend who'd settle most of his arguments by first stating: "female logic" and then proceeding

anyways I too enjoy BTFOing people when it comes to arguments and debates, years on Veeky Forums and being a middle child has done that. Don't be too happy about it though because it's a clear and obvious sign of low self esteem and self worth.

we're all gonna make it brah :)
>not

i'm pretty objective about myself and i'm not exactly low on self esteem or self worth i just get annoyed by retards not making sense all the time

i did not want to feel this feel today

What color is your fedora?

Eh alright maybe I'm painting too broad strokes here. I'll settle on the fact that it's 100% destructive behavior and there is no long term gain.

I noticed in myself that I was seeking these arguments to get that little boost from being better than someone else. To prove someone else wrong. It was like a little backup for when I was feeling low, reminding myself that I'm better than them (being better at arguments =/= better).

>did this back at school
>I fucked it up
>she's never coming back

fuark

Literally me. But i think has a nice ideia. Getting bitches without any kind of emotion is the best. And you can still be friends and talk about shit. It's like having a bro but you can fuck him.