"Dude, I got so much attention from women over the years but I never noticed it at the time!"

>"Dude, I got so much attention from women over the years but I never noticed it at the time!"

Has anyone realised that even the most pathetic fedora 30 year old says this?

Is there anyone else like me who really never did receive "signals" from girls? Yes, I am Veeky Forums and tall

There was only one or two for me that were heavy into me and the odd girl who would call me hot.

The one was cute but was a massive whore. In fact anyone who paid attention to me was a whore.

I did not capitalize. Still a virgin. Saving myself for a pure girl was a mistake

Yeah my girl tells me often that people stop and stare at me. That no one looks at her and all eyes are on me.

I don't notice.

>be like 15
>at m8s party
>sitting with qt chick
>she rubs my leg and smiles at me
>i was too retarded to take the hint
Like the only way she could be more obvious is taking my pants off

People who have no experience interpret merely nice people as sexually intetested. /thread

I am 22 but the only girls who are ever into me are like 6/10 max even tho I would be ok with a 6/10 I just cant bring myself to pursue them when I see 8/10s in the same room

i'm still a virgin at 20 y/o

i've tried to kiss two girls in my entire life and they refused me

get out there,work out, have good hygiene, dress well, get a haircut that suits you, be funny and charismatic,pick up a hobby or 2, and get them big boy.

I lost my virginity to my oneitis because one day she just kissed me, grabbed my dick and pulled me into a cab.

I was terrible at sex though, so it never developed beyond just fucking a bit for like 3 months. Maybe she wouldn't have left if I was honest and told her I was a virgin.

I lost my virginity at 19 to a woman I knew literally saying 'come to my hotel room'
(we were on an honor-society trip together)

This Halloween I went to a party and a grill already sending signals bounced her revealing chest after we looked at eachother.

You may be Veeky Forums and tall, but are you uggo?

I get attentions from girls a lot. The thing is I don't know whether they're mirin or they see me as repulsive so I assume the latter.

my problem is, I have got no fucking chill
>1st date - make moves towards having sex - rejected
>2nd date - make moves again, slightly rejected or given only 2nd base
>3rd date - non-existant, just write them a msg to their phone numb ( since I dont have facebook) to fuck off.
Happened with last 3 girls, lets see now if the nofap meme will help user out

Received a "signal" once if I didn't initiate.

Pretty much everything is striking up a casual conversation appropriate to the place, not looking like a ultra-fedora, and having that mix of easygoing bravado/body/voice/dominance that fits you.

If you can't speak easily and casually to the person behind in a line, a checkout clerk, or a neighbor, then how do you expect to make it through the date you may never get?

> Be me...from Montreal

>Go on day trips across border to Upstate NY
with family.

> On a couple of instances, while walking through malls...cross paths with groups of
girls that initiate contact by saying hello.

> Without responding ..walk away dumbfounded wondering why they're saying "Hi" to me

I can count about 4 girls that were definitely into me.
>Fairly obese, ugly and bitchy coworker who wanted to bang me; I feigned ignorance until she quit, but I legit didn't cotton on for an embarrassingly long time
>Qt blonde who apparently thought I was cute; wish I'd spoken to her, but I didn't really find out until later, and I didn't know how to ask her out
>Hyper qt who I thought was just being nice actually wanted to go out with me, and her friend was "wingmanning" for her, but really badly
Sidenote on that one, she's actually dating a dude who's essentially a poor man's me. They seem happy, so I'm glad, but I really wish I'd known, since she's insanely hot now. Her friend apparently preferred me to the other dude too, but I never capitalized on that.
>Girl I went to school with who I'm pretty sure liked me, and was apparently flirting with me a fuckload but I never noticed
Later found out she's messaged several girls who I spoke to saying stuff like "back off, I'm gonna ask him out" but she never actually did. Most of them were my female friends, who basically laughed their asses off and told me when it seemed like I wasn't going to realize. Kinda glad I dodged that bullet though, to be honest, despite her being hot. My gf hates her now, though, since they met and it didn't go well.

Much more common to me is the fat 40 year old who always talks about how "huge" he used to be in highschool

only ugly girls approach or want me. I rather be alone. woman are overrated. I'll probably lose my virginity soon to get it over with

or just be a girl and simply exist

how do I know if girls are into me

if you're at least average looking, a girl has been into you. congratulations

I had a "popular phase" and completely didn't notice it until it was too late
Really makes me want to back in time and beat myself up

I had a few, a very strong one during teen when cutie tried to sex me but i was a pussy. One sort of raped me during college by feminist definition of rape. Since then maybe mixed signals and occasional extended eye contact at public places. I dont like having to assume a persona just to be with a chick so i dont anymore. I dont mind

I was a khv untill 21, i am 25 now and fucked 13 girls. You'll get there breh

>convince myself that I have worth and I am a good looking guy
>go to talk to girls or go out with them and get shot down
>lose all confidence for a month and have to start all over

hardships build character i guess

>finally build up courage to ask pet store girl if ahe is seeing anybody
>wtf shes not working fuck
>ask her coworker if she knows if the girl is seeing anybody
>immediately says yes shes seeing someone
>ahh that sucks well thanks anyways

I guess i wasn't rejected but now im worried she may have told the girl i was gonna ask and itll be awkward.

My pet rats are almost out of food too so i jhave a need to go back in

Mine says that too.
>mfw she's always been full of shit.

>pet rats

Ron Weasley?