Who sloping shoulders here

Who sloping shoulders here

how do I fix this

Im doing well in all areas but women keep rejecting me because I have sloping shoulders

Other urls found in this thread:

tonygentilcore.com/2013/11/shoulders-depressed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i highly fucking doubt the sole reason why women are rejecting u is cuz u have sloped shoulders

Oh man yeah those are pretty bad.

If I were a woman I would reject you for sure.

Quit sloping then, walk around like u own the place

Bench. Also, pick up curling bar from behind and rotate your shoulders in backwards circular motion. Should sort itself out in a few weeks.

More deadlifts

>expecting broad shoulders with no delts

Have you tried lifting?

clearly you don't have the same problems as me

So I got a date/one night stand on okcupid, which is kind of surprising since the girl was pretty attractive. It was all going really well lots of ";)'s" in messages and things seemed pretty much in the clear for me.

So when I got to her place I was wearing a heavy jacket that really disguised my shoulders/traps. As soon as I got there she immediately said infront of her roomates."oh wow you're cuter in person, and I can't wait to see your hot body" she says, while touching my pecs and shoulders. I could feel the roomates eye fucking the shit out of me without directly looking at them. I'm thinking holy shit is this happening

She takes me to her bedroom and we start making out in the middle (it was horrible since I've never done this before). When she took my jacket off she was looking straight at my shoulders because I was wearing somewhat tight shirt
Here's where it gets bad. She looks almost angry and says "is that your shoulder... it's kind of sloping" I said yeah why does it matter? At this point I start sweating and getting slight panic attack. she says "sorry you seem like a nice guy but this isn't going to work, just get out and let's forget about this". I didn't say another word and just got dressed as fast as possible and left

Honestly it's something that hasn't bothered me at all, ever but this was my 3rd rejection based on shoulders. I think I kind of know how manlets feel now when they get to the bedroom and have to take their 5 inch platform boots off

more details please

how do they help?

is that you dre ?

yes. your shoulders are why women reject you

JUST DO IT

You're full of shit

Pic related is me, I'm 4'11

Yes, a 4'11 man

And I still pull pussy and get laid atleast bi weekly. I highly fucking doubt you aren't getting sex because of shoulders

Are you trying to invent more things for all these fags to be self conscious about?

Sloping shoulders is a pretty big deal when it comes to attraction though

It means your rear delts are weak af.

Your shoulders have nothing to do with your insecurity. This is why no one likes you pussy lifters, women don't want to date another woman

Just get big CMON

This is actually quite inspiring, I should stop making excuses being 5'5 and letting fit get to me

manlets get out

the guy just made the story up to make manlets feel better

Serious answer: Do rows.

Stranger muscles pull your posture in their direction... So if your shoulders are sloping, it's from having a much smaller upper back than front for probably a long time.

You might think it sounds like the opposite is true. That maybe you have too big traps or back muscles and it's pushing forward... but it's not true.

You know how skinny as fuck dudes usually have straight arms? As in, when their arms are relaxed by their side. Their elbows are more or less straight. But when you see someone jacked, his elbows are always kinda bent... This is because of the large bicep. It's the exact same concept.

Row hard, user.

>women keep rejecting me because I have sloping shoulders

umm.. that's definitely not the real reason they're rejecting you, even if you or they believe that

t. virgin who has never dealt with women in his life

>Im doing well in all areas but women keep rejecting me because I have sloping shoulders

Here's your (you). You deserved it, pal. Enjoy it.

>that story

Is it pasta

It is now.

>tfw just about to get promoted to junior VP
>tfw boss sees me without a jacket for the first time
>is that your shoulder... it's kind of sloping
>tfw Stacy gets promoted instead, because she has straight shoulders

More of this

You mean more scenarios where sloped shoulders would absolutely crush your chances? Pick literally anything.

>tfw 7'4 and get passed up for manlets by hoes at da club - because sloped shoulders

>tfw 14 y/o and want to ride a famous rollercoaster now that I'm finally old and tall enough
>tfw employee makes weird quotation marks in the air and says
>measuring the head
>tfw he lowers the instrument down to my shoulders
>tfw because they are sloped they are at 4'11 and I can't ride

>tfw a girl notices the shoulder pads in your t-shirt

Post your upper body or stop complaining OP so we can see how bad it is.
And don't give the excuses such as
>But I might get tracked by the evil Veeky Forums
>But you guys might make fun of me
>But I don't have a camera
Take a fucking photo, every smartphone and blackberry on the planet has a camera, and you clearly have a camera if a girl found you cute/hot before seeing you in person.
If you can't do this delete this thread or commit seppuku.

I'll get doxxed

I had this problem before but fixed it by flexing my traps when fapping.

It works (srs)

Those a re your fuckng lats, you retars.

What? Are you stupid?

When you have to pay for it it doesn't count little one

I need a shirtless photo of "sloping shoulders".

stay jealous bro

OP isn't wrong. It happened to me like 2 times before, that the girl noticed my slouched posture and tried to tell me that i should walk with upright posture. Since then Im trying to correct it every time but its hard :(

i feel like i could crumple you up like a piece of paper and throw you into a bin from the other side of the room.

>walking along cliff edge with friend
>he stumbles, i notice he's about to fall
>i don't react in time to grab him
>he tries to grip my sloped shoulder to regain balance
>his hand slides downwards as he tries to latch on
>as he falls backward to his death, the last expression on his face i saw was a look of utter betrayal and disgust
fucking sloped shoulders.

God damnit Veeky Forums i kek'd hard at this thread. Good job

Nice reference faggot

stop doing deadlifts, and read this
tonygentilcore.com/2013/11/shoulders-depressed/