I think my eyesight is slowly degenerating

I think my eyesight is slowly degenerating.

Is there anything i can do to reverese this before i need to get glassas and look like a fucking dork?

Food, exercises, routines etc

Help me

Carrots
Looking at a close object and then faraway in the distance repeatedly to train focus

Get eye lenses then.
Gr8 B8

Carrots being good for the eyes is anglo propagander

I don't want lenses either, I want better eyesight without plastic shit in my eyes

Vitamin A.

If you look at screens all day, take a break every 20 minutes or so and look at something far away for a minute.

Do my life goals count as me looking at something far far away?

LASIK or contact lenses.

This

Eye exercise: Put ur thumb in front of u, close one eye. Stare at a distant object for 10 seconds, then your thumb for 10. Repeat 10 times per eye. Do this every day and your eyesight is gonna increase.

ZERO Bluelight. Get a filter for your phone and Flux for your computer.

Always take breaks every 20 mins if ur on the computer, phone or tv. Easily cover your eyes with your hand for 10 seconds.

Its stress that makes your eyesight bad. U can rub ur hands back and forth till warm and put them on ur eyes. Imagine they're two glass balls in your head and make sure to feel them relax.

Do all this if you want to keep your eyes healthy!

Another thing you can try if you're having trouble focussing close up.

Flex as many muscles in your body as you can and hold it for a few seconds. I'm talking everything, make a scrunchy face and pucker your but hole. Everything.

They release everything all at once. The idea is that it causes some muscles you don't have control of to relax as well, including your eyes.

Repeat a few times daily

LASIK was the best investment I've ever done

Www.lasikplus.com

How are glasses dorky? Get a nice pair of glasses or get contacts. Stop being a faggot. Your eyes are most likely already too fucked to fix.

Same bro. I can't even read the branding on my shaker cup and it's only about 4 feet away from me

>tfw only 24 and already can't see
>tfw paranoid that glasses or lenses will make my eyesight worse

Getting contacts was the best decision of my life t bh

Stop starring at close things (computer monitor) all day.

Also i heard "print pushing" can improve eyesight.

Weren't you scared of developing cataracts or poor night vision?
How much did it cost?

This.
Not even a meme.

You should notice improvemants over a few months if you start drinking kale smoothies. Blend it up with a lot of bananas and use coconut water and orange juice to thin it out.

Also bilberry tea helps.

>degenerating

>paranoid that glasses or lenses will make my eyesight worse
What the fuck are you smoking

kek

They actually do.
Problem is that it's a VERY inconvenient truth and something no one wants to talk about.

They literally do. And there is nothing you can do to stop it.
But not getting glasses when you can't see is just dumb as fuck.

That makes sense. So the best way to avoid fucking up your eyesight is living partially blind like a fucking retard.

Nothing but I guess maybe the tren is giving me the paranoid thoughts... Maybe it's also the cause of my bad eyesight lol

Knew it

do you have brothers user ?, you should steal their eyes

How is your eyesight degenerating OP?
What specifically is the problem?

>2016
>le glasses are for nurds X-DD

there's a lot of styles and glasses look much better than they did before.

Don't worry OP you're clearly stupid enough that nobody in their right mind would think you're a nerd

It's impossible to improve visual acuity naturally. The most you can do is improve focus by, as someone stated already, do eye exercises just as eye rolls or focusing your eyes on a far object then close object repeatedly.

Myth: computers and books worsen vision from excessive use. They only worsen focus and your focus worsening isn't permanent though may take some time to improve.

Myth: contacts and glasses worsen your vision. Once again, they only fuck with your focus. Many confuse them with worsening their vision because their vision was degrading naturally and the reference of having 20/20 vision fading again gives the impression glasses/contacts must be the culprit.

Ultimately what decides your visual acuity is the distance from your lenses to the rear of your eyes. This is completely hereditary and cannot be improved or worsened without traumatic injury to your eyes.

I'd advise glasses if your nearsightedness is mild (>-2), contacts or lasik for moderate (-2 to -10), and implantable contacts for severe (worse than -10).

I personally have implanted contacts between my natural lens and my iris. Prior to this my vision was around -10, or ~20/500. After I saw at 20/15 in one eye and 20/12 in the other. It's been a year and I'm pretty sure it's still around those numbers. If you can afford it and you're older, opt for implantable contacts over lasik. It's the least destructive to your eyes.

Typed this on my phone while pooping. Sorry if there is any errors.

why do u reccomend contacts for

Convenience. At better than -2 you can take glasses on and off without having everything too blurry and still manage to see objects somewhat far away. Hell you could even drive. Beyond this it becomes imperative to wear them at all times or you wouldn't be able to see the TV, road, other people, etc with clarity. If you have to wear something for the 16+ hours you are awake, you might as well have them somewhat stuck in your eyes. If you suck at maintenance, I'd advise against contacts. You really should clean them daily as well as wash your hands before inserting them to avoid debris from scratching your cornea. I can say I honestly didn't do this every time. Eventually I got dailies and didn't have to worry about this.

Furthermore, at higher prescriptions you end up getting distortion in your vision that you don't get with contacts. Objects appear smaller than they actually are through minification caused by the thickness and curvature of the lens. With modern technology for glasses this is less apparent but it's still there. Also with glasses you get a sort of "TV box" vision caused by your peripheral vision being outside the frames.

If glasses don't bother you or you don't care, keep em. They are cheaper overall, less maintenance, and less irritating to your eyes. I'm assuming since this is a fitness board people here play sports and exercise, which makes glasses somewhat cumbersome. Just my two cents.

glasses can make you look better though breh

damn, looks like you're gonna have to look like a dork.

Luckily i'm attractive so i can wear my glasses and look good, sucks for you tho lol