Is this an achievable female form? In terms of defined abs, large thighs, and giant ass...

Is this an achievable female form? In terms of defined abs, large thighs, and giant ass? Or is a combination of working out and implants? It seems implausible that you can have defined abs and a giant ass coexist. Such excess fat seems physically impossible to keep, even with large muscles underneath that fat. It makes no sense, not even genetics can provide such a body.
Can they? Or just implants?

implants are very common in brazil and 4 of those women are brazilian

Also anavar, hgh for dat ass and tits and prolly fat relocation .

and 4/5 are trannies

why would you want to do that to yourself

That feel when I'm getting my gf to work on her legs.

How long until she has a body in op pic?

I have a big ass, thick thighs and a flat stomach with slight ab definition. It's genetics. You could get leg muss, ass implants and lipo around your waist though.

If you look at the measurements of girls like Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jlo they have at least a 12 inch difference between their waists and hips. Usually their waist to hip ratios are around 0.66-0.68.

probably never if she's anything like my gf

she goes to the gym like 3 or so times a week and has been for 8 months but has made little to no progress because a) she has a horrible case of fuck-arounditis and b) is afraid to lift heavy and c) won't actually follow any advice I give her.

I mean I'm still a relatively new lifter as well but at least I'm following a proper program

oh look its another silly bois know everything episode

do your own research sister ;)

>not even genetics could provide such a body

oh poor you and your shit genetics, I sense a slight saltiness here

True

It's definitely possible for the arse/legs/abs combo as women tend to store fat on their arse as opposed to their stomach like men do. Having the tits to go with though...99% silicone valley bruh

1>5>4>3>2

t. tranny

Middle and last have butt implants and juice. Juju Salimeni and Eva Andressa id you wanna Look it up

Yeah...so what does it say about the women in "fit" girl threads if they are on, in nearly all cases, ten times as much juice and don't look 1/1000 as good?

I'm kind of worried for the women that you people give advice too.

every single girl in that picture is on a lot of steroids (for women at least) and done a lot of surgery

some to extreme amounts like juliana salimeni

Varying degrees of boobage since there's not much you can do natty aside from getting pregnant and getting abortions once a month, but everything else, yes.

I'm not giving advice. I personally know their boyfriends ex boyfriend in eva's case and know those things for a fact. Also the butt implants Look really bad when chicks move and I'm not telling anyone to juice.

Meant to be (ex boyfriend in eva's case)

>women go to extremes to look like fat bimbos

Just, why?

brehs

>tfw i'll never fuck juliana salimeni

>Is this an achievable female form?
without anabolic steroids? hardly

Abs on a girl are disgusting, only low test beta cucks go for that.

Women should be plump creatures with wide child-bearing hips. Exercise is unnecessary for them and just makes them hard/masculine.

All five would be attractive if they had PROPORTIONAL bodies instead of FAT ASSES; as-is they look like CIRCUS SIDESHOW FREAKS.

Do not want.

The purpose of a man is to defend his family. A man needs to be strong.

The purpose of a woman is to bear children. A woman needs to have thick child-bearing hips.

For women to dabble in the male responsibility of strength is unnatural. Their purpose is to get knocked up by strong men, not to be strong themselves.

both males and females must be strong, a low test woman more often than not will give birth to low test children

a true alpha male doesn't approve this kind of dysgenics

kek

Fat actually has little to do with fertility until you reach < 20% or > 40%, at which point infertility can occur.
Muscle has nothing to do with it whatsoever. Extremely muscular women carry very healthy pregnancies as long as they aren't taking drugs. Even ballet dancers and gymnasts, who have extremely strong pelvic floors, usually give birth naturally to healthy babies.

Besides, mothers defend their children too, all parents should be strong enough to at least fight off attackers long enough for their children to escape.

Before civilization everyone was much stronger than people are nowadays, all people worked hard finding and preparing food and water, many women in primitive societies still spend most of their days hauling clean water and carrying children. Women have given birth for thousands of years, and while many did die during pregnancy, the species persevered, women gave birth to healthy babies.
Your appeal to nature fallacy is meaningless.

Who is the 4th?

Aryane Steinkopf