How does one increase test naturally?

How does one increase test naturally?

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9
ergo-log.com/watching-aggressive-videos-can-boost-muscle-strength.html
ergo-log.com/how-after-just-one-testosterone-injection-your-endogenous-testosterone-production-plummets.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0ueN6HNR5YE
thefederalistpapers.org/us/are-you-a-guy-thinking-of-voting-for-hillary-clinton-its-probably-low-testosterone-doc-says
artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

by reading this

sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9

also, weirdly with this

ergo-log.com/watching-aggressive-videos-can-boost-muscle-strength.html

25 mg of zinc a day

Listen to death and black metal

Avoid having platonic female friends

By naturally injecting it into your ass

Looking at thicc women

LOL

ergo-log.com/how-after-just-one-testosterone-injection-your-endogenous-testosterone-production-plummets.html

Lifting, sleeping, and eating well.

Why avoid having female platonic friends? I have one..... I have a girlfriend too though.

/thread

this and nothing else. not by an noticeable effect anyway.

GAV
A
V

This guy puts buttplugs in his ass on camera then poops them out

listen to scooby who naturally boosted his test to steroid levels without breaking natty
youtube.com/watch?v=0ueN6HNR5YE

cause theyre boring, unfunny, and rarely have similar interests...what you have is a prospect

Men make for better friends. No reason to befriend a woman, really.

Unironically eat broccoli.

Super Male Vitality™

Not being a dumbass republican SHIT bag

thefederalistpapers.org/us/are-you-a-guy-thinking-of-voting-for-hillary-clinton-its-probably-low-testosterone-doc-says

artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/

Just dont go overboard using ,free range-dolphing friendly-organic-twink stuff and youre golden

(((((federalistpapers)))))

Arnold+Franco= increased test.
All of those crazy Kardashian women+Bruce Jenner=Catliyn Jenner

simple math man.
men that hang with women and do not ban them are low test betas. or lo test.
men that hang with men doing man stuff and bang women are alpha. or hi test.
Think of how prisons have high test men and then think of how women who hang out a lot end up being on the same cycle.

some things i do
>cold showers
>take zinc
>sleep at least 8 hours every day
>inject testosterone twice a week
>masturbate every 7 days
>eat moderate to high amounts of fats, little sat fats
high test

Nice memes

12.5mg clomid EOD

Alex Jones Super Male Vitality

i have plenty of female platonic friends. one is even 10 years older than me. met her in med school and she's great. pretty well rounded as a person and has a decent personality. and i dont even have to hold back with her in terms of social abrasiveness/deprecation.

maybe you should stop shitting where you eat and up your social circle and quality. if you thought sorority girls or goalless, transient women in your class will offer anything to you, you're retarded. they live to get plowed while drunk for 10 years and then marry a well off schmuck. find people with goals and you'd be surprised. oh and, retarded kiddy dreams like being a poet or an arts major isn't legitimate 95% of the time for women. it just means they want to dick around in arts and crafts and get fucked by chad til they marry.

Butt sex

Beta numale cuck permavirgin detected

Examples?

ice your bollocks lad

I'm always dying for a wank about 5 minutes afterwards

you shouldn't. stop getting your social advice from fucking Veeky Forums.

there are shit women just like there are shit men. plenty of the latter hang around here.

>Think of how prisons have high test men

So you're saying I should have sex with lots of men?

ok

Do you think this is a motherfucking GAME? Of course

How about platonic male friends?

Metal is the most beta shit ever. Even the Metalocalypse show portrayed it as the gayest thing ever, it's not even le brutal.

No most metal FANS are pretty Beta, especially Black metal fans, however metal genres like Slam death, deathgrind, and goregrind will make you feel like an Apex predator after a few minutes of listening.

is this legit?