What is fits thoughts on madcow? I just finished week 5

What is fits thoughts on madcow? I just finished week 5

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/powerlifting/comments/5eqjae/what_are_the_things_you_wished_you_knew_when_you/daehgdr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yh and that manlet floored nate 3 times and won the rematch and is now the pound for pounds so fuck off OP, please.

It's not bad, you'll generally stall anywhere from week 8-12.

Yeah I don't give a fuck about two manlets fighting each other. If you actually respect lightweight combat sports then you are a faggot.

Thanks bro, I did 275 for 3 on squats and 220 on bench for 3. So far so good. Just worried about form with this weight. Like the first couple sets I get atg no problem but on the heavy sets my parallel is iffy but it's definitely not quarter

As long as you manage to hit depth, your form is fine. Just keep that in mind.

Yeah, man, everyone's a faggot except for you, big man

When did I say everyone? I just said people like you are a faggot.

aight, my man. Nice talking to you, though guy

Lol dumbass can't even spell.
>Take a shower
>Hit the weights
>Get a clue

I'd bet anything that the average lightweight MMA fighter would make you squeal like a piggy

How about you
>Take a shower
>Hit the weights
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur

affected

also
>won rematch

He just barely won the rematch, while Nate choked him out like a bitch in the first fight.

reddit.com/r/powerlifting/comments/5eqjae/what_are_the_things_you_wished_you_knew_when_you/daehgdr/

correction, el tapo tapped like a bitch as soon as he felt nates arm around his neck

Wow so a professional fighter can beat me in a fight? How very insightful. But would brock lesnar fucking destroy Connor in less than 30 seconds... Yes

I read it but had a hard time understanding why that guy hated it. Was it just the volume he hated?

My lifts are around the same and I'm stalling a bit in these later weeks. I think I'll run a Candito six week after I finish week 12.

yes, you should do 2x that volume

What do you suggest

intermediate-regular from Strengtheory.com's The Journey sample programs. It's designed by Greg Nuckols. PHAT ain't bad either. You're going to want to build a lot of muscle first as an intermediate, this will be your base which you can later build stength on.

Let a jiu-jitsu expert put his arm around your neck and see how fast you tap

lmao what rematch were you watching? he didnt just "barely" win. Nates face was fucked afterwords. It wasnt even a debate. People really just cant accept the fact that a manlets currently destroying everyone. The only thing he has to do is beat khabib and theres literally nothing anyone can say anymore

I'm on week 3, lifts a little lower though. Similar problem with form, it breaks down slightly when I push myself and I'm often not sure whether I should count it. The programme doesn't seem to have much leeway for that.

>people cant accept a manlet
who is GSP the literal GOAT

kys 189'er scum

>Implying current Brock Lesnar could move around for 30 seconds

Worst rebuttal ever lol

>It wasnt even a debate
Yes it was since it wasn't even an unanimous decision