Can we only use lbs and ft here? I'm tired of having to search up kg to lbs and cm to ft

Can we only use lbs and ft here? I'm tired of having to search up kg to lbs and cm to ft.

>Every 30cm is 1' and 2.5cm to 1" in between that
>Times kg by 2 and add 10%
>Learn to math

we're only using the metric system from now on, you dense americunts.

This.

I squat 137.5kg for reps. Is that impressive?

Bretty gud. My max was 105 two years ago. Then i stopped

Pretty decent, I do 120. My max 1 rep that I got a while back was 150. Problem is at 6 foot my legs are actually short as fuck so my lower back struggles with the weight so I have to do a fuck tonne of core exercises.

> mfw I know that 8 inch is 20 cm due to dick sizes and every time someone asks how I did that conversion so quickly I have to pretend I'm a genius

I apologize for my fellow Amerikin, we like to meme a lot.

this is the problem
137.5 kg < 380lb
it's the same weight but 380 sounds a lot better

I use both lbs and kg so everyone is happy.

>tfw too intelligent to use lbs and ft
sorry user, not everyone is a retard

>137.5 kg
>380 pounds

3pl8 is 315 lbs which is 140kg (if using 20kg pl8) Why is this so hard for you amerifats

I agree with op lbs and ft make a lot more sense than cm and kg that its crazy how theyve been convinced their system is better

>137.5 kg when it could just be a whole number
Why the fuck do you niggers prefer to have a number broken down?? Its way easier with whole numbers... fuck your metric system

kys amerifat

the fuck are you trying to say

well, it's the ideal dick size

commas are hard for ameritards, aren't they?

Pretty sure it was fuck your metrics eurofag

>Oh my, it is too hard for my burger brain to operate in 40/20/10/5/2.5kg steps. I'd rather calculate numbers like 90/45/25/whateverthefuckcomesafterwards

>short legs
>thinks this makes squats harder
you dumb bitch

Even the euros want to stick with imperial. Always remember that your supermarkets use pounds and your pubs use pints.

And then learn your place.

Wrong.

our supermarkets use kilograms and pubs use litres or litres with multiplier units.

lol america goes to the UK and things hes traveled the world.

How lazy can you be? If you want to know how much lb a number given in kg is just open up your calculator and divide it by 0.4536. Multiply the number in lb by 0.4536 and you get kg.

1 inch is exactly 2.54cm.