QTDDTOT

QTDDTOT NEW THREAD

So 100g of pelmeni have 11g of protons in them. I can easily eat two 900g packs a day. Thats 198g of protein.

Are there any downsides or is this really the best gains food for poorfags?

A 900g pack is roughly 1.79 euros. It takes 10 minutes to fry them.

Fucking slavs mane, now i understand why they always so buff

besides 400g of saturated fat and 600g white flour carbs i don't see any downsides

Noob question: how bad are those?

Wtf nigga Russian pelmeni have 1g of saturated fat for 100g.

I ate 2500cal over my tdee yesterday, mostly in the form of pie, donuts, and ice cream. I'm on a lean bulk with a surplus of 300cal, what should I do? On a related note, I how many calories is the max a body can absorb from a single meal? Did my body absorb all 4500-5000 calories I ate?

You shat some of them out but mane u gotta run for ur life to burn them calories

>tfw hemmoriods itchy as fucc and hurt after I take shits

how to fix asshole

I have had external hemorrhoids for 1.5 years. Go see a doc

Not bad at all if you actually understand nutrition. If you're a memelord.

this is half question/half confession

>a few days ago
>go to university gym locker room
>open unlocked locker
>backpack in there with macbook visible (saw the charger)
>spend 10 seconds debating whether to take it or not
>decide not to, find another locker and go workout
>a few days later (today), I'm pissed at myself for not taking the laptop

okay so
1) how do I stop being such a fucking thief?
and
2) why do people not buy locks? what makes people think their shit won't get stolen?

How does the calisthenics routine sound? I can do most of these without a hitch. It's still challenging but should i move up ro stay here?

10x reverse elbow pushups
20x pushups
4 30sec planks
10 burpees
30 second jump rope

3 cycles, 30 sec rest between and 3 min break between cycles.

i've gotten some progress with it, i can feel my abs in my stomach, but alas i am a recovering fatty and still got some stubborn fat around that area. And moobs, but that's because i was a soy sauce addict back in the day

Are u a woman? Whad r ur goals?

Do some serious rethinking of your values, what separates your from the common filth of the world. One of those should be having enough decency to not steal shit off of other people.
2. Because some people are complete fuckwits and don;t have a single functioning cell in their brain.

How do I better my form (I'm doing 150 on squat now on SS, and I'm afraid to snap my back) on squats if I simply can't record and there's no one in my gym that know the proper form of a squat?

i am a man, goals are to have visible muscles, don't have to be too defined. Keep in mind i am a recovering fatty and a lazy fuck, so i'm making progress. Also more energy, that i love about not being fat and i'd love to get even more.

Calis will not get you far tbqh famalam. Do weights

see that's the thing. I know I did the "right" thing by not taking it, but at the same time, I'm still annoyed for passing it up

and yeah, buy a $5 lock to protect your $1500 laptop

but i'm autism and can't go to the gym because i love in fuckin rural australia with no gyms in my town. The best we got is a supermarket.

Build ur own. Buy a second habd oly bar and make weights out of concrete

It's your mindset. You should be congratulating yourself on it as opposed to being pissed at yourself. It's your attitude toward other people that needs to change.

My arms are not growing proportionally

Can I work them two or three times a week?

You don't have a physique without big pipes
I have a big ass and no arms

How far could i hypothetically go with cali?

Did the doc fix yours?

No i have not been to doktor yet

would you like to have your MacBook stolen(assuming you're a faggot who buys apple shit) if yiu forgot to lock your locker? no? don't fucking steal

I personally think no arms for girls are sexier. If u grow your arms it will look like you're fat, cause u won't see definition, just size, since you're a girl.

go to the gym faggot

The owner is obviously filthy rich and losing it wouldn't matter to him, otherwise he would've locked it.
You should've robbed him.

thats not me you retarted faggot

But you told him to go see a doc, why don't you do it?

well, you should keep lean bulking and cut a bit of carbs for one of two days

This far

Dont do as i do but as i say.

Also i dont give a fuck about myself

wait wait, sou you're actually training your arms once a week?

HOLY SHIT i didn't expect u to be so dumb

pretty far if you know how to work your muscles after a couple months, youtube some tutorials and go trying what suits your body best, i was doing calisthenics on my rest days and i'm seeing good results on my triceps and core, just find exercises that will make your body well balanced

Any tips on my form?

GO TO THE DOKTOR FFS

How do you pronounce DYEL?

dial?
deel?

lmao u dont need a doc go to a fucking pharmacy and ask for help

jesus christ u guys enjoy wasting money eh?

You should've wrote on the lid with a permanent marker, "I am a dumbfuck that doesn't take care of his/her things".

Things are jus t things man, don't sell your self worth so cheap.

Healthcare is free here, Americuck
I might kill myself soon so i dont really give a fuck

no its not u retard i live in finalnd and its not free even here

ur also stupid af

I live in Estonia. GP visits are completely free and trauma centre visits cost 5 euros.

dee-yell

nigger you have to wait in line for fucking hours to see a doc

anything a nurse knows, a pharmacist knows 5x better and without a wait/fee

jesus

What sort of stretches should I do everyday, 2-3 times a day if I spend most of my time in a sedentary position?

U make an appointment for the GP. You can generally get one for the next day. some hemorrhoids require surgery

I'm on SL 5x5 now. Is SL into Madcow and later into 5/3/1 a good route? I'm not big into training for looks, I just keep my diet in check as to not get too fat. But I'd like to be strong as fuck.

not usning a cortisone cream/suppositories and try to deal with them oneself before seeing anyone is beying stupid anyway

i dont disagree though

I haven't been on this board for 2,5 years. What has happened since then?

Yes

In here atleast if the GP writes u some asscream you can get compensation for it. i.e. free asscream

>lose bodyfat
>big vein in shoulder
>vascular as fuck quads and calf after only walking
>abs only visible flexing in good lighting
>facial aesthetics DECREASED
>uncovered facial bone structure
>one side of jaw suddenly much higher than other and sticks out more
>nose looks bigger
>one cheek bone bigger than other
>bags under eyes become darker and heavier
>lines under cheek

Do I continue lowering bf%?

Also new question

>fingernails and knuckles turn purple very quickly in cold
>I'm talking like 1 minute quickly

What is this? Just shitty circulation+lowish bf or is my heart fucked? I abused coke for years but clean for the past 3

Will taking nitrates daily in form of non-stim pump supps help this issue?

oh thats neat

shits different when u go 400 km north of you

Estonian healthcare system is one of the best in world

im in healthcare here and can say some of this shits stupid

in my 40k ppl city the avg wait time for a guessing center visit is like fucking 4 hours, the longer ones get to liek 8 hours which is too ridiculous to be true but that it is.

OR one pays 50e extra and sees a private doc in 20 mins.

This conversation in a nutshell

thing you got the wrong door, leather clubs two blocks down.

That'l do. Thank ye kindly

Currently losing weight. I'm 100kg down from 112kg and want to go down to 85kg because life was good at that weight.

Is there any point to seriously lifting now? I do some weights but it's mostly cardio + diet at the moment.

If I eat 2300 on my bulk, how many should I eat today (assuming I'm going to the gym tomorrow)? Thanks

Yeah you'll need muscle to not look like shit, especially at 85kg (unless you're like 2m tall).

Nevertheless, diet is king so keep a healthy deficit and a high protein intake.

do 5/3/1, better than nothing and even though its an advanced routine, the progression is slow enough that a cutting beginner might be able to even increase strength on it

>2300 kcal bulk

Hahahahahhahahahahhahahah how is that even real?

Currently on Veeky Forums's GSLP. My B day was yesterday, but the gym was closed. I also binge ate like a mother fucker yesterday (6k calories on a lean bulk) Should I 1.go today 2.skip C this week and do B tomorrow (and not go today) or 3. Take the extra rest day and do C tomorrow? In addition, how do I prevent the amount I ate yesterday turning into excess fat (making me bulk too fast)?

I'm 5'9" 145lbs.

What would be a good workout to accompany Jiu jitsu training?

Kegels

I do a push/pull

When should I incorporate glute bridges? Should this be after all other main lifts?

Also, pendlays before or after DLs?

Go today and tomorrow, or saturday, lazy fuck.

If you're worried about excess calories just split them over the next 5 days so you'll still make your week total.

I've been seeing a lot of discussion based on lifting for aesthetics vs. lifting for strength. Does lifting for strength not make you look better if you aren't obese/bulking?

if there clearly wasnt anybody else in the locker and you had no chance what so ever of getting caught, then why the fuck didnt u steal it?

Concentrate on rowing and other pulling movements.

Jiujitsu aint about strength.. but in the aspects where strength helps, back and bicep are king muscle groups.

2 times are fine, 3 might be a little over the top.
remember you get a lot of indirect bicep work from rows and chinups. i might just be your genetics my friend

Rate form pls

Thanks man. I know its not all strength. It when you're in a competition and your opponents are the same weigjt class/ skill level I feel that strength and endurance can play a large part.

I'm just having a hard time finding a routine so I figured I'd ask around here

You need to lower that booty on my face :3c

Damn that gym looks pretty comfy. I'm unfit so I can't comment on your form.

Yeah exactly man. That's why it's tricky. If you just gained strength in general that comes with weight. Extra chest muscle is less useful than extra back muscle, but weighs the same... Need to prioritize it.

Easy way to think of it is to figure out which muscles are more tired after a good rolling session. Those are the ones you use more and thus you would rather have the weight there than in your quads or somewhere kind of useless like that.

Thanks dude for real. Its nice to have someone to bounce ideas with

>lazy fuck
You wont make it m8

There really isn't that much of a difference

If you're lifting heavy shit for working sets of at least 5 reps you're gonna look big. And the way to get there would be by a strength training program

There's more to it than that let me know if you want me to keep going

Appreciate it. I don't care that much, it would be nice to look big but I just want to lift big. I'm skinny fat so I'm sure any type of training I do will have a significant impact on how I look.

I just ate a shit ton on Thanksgiving and leftovers the day after, which got me thinking.

When eating at a deficit to lose weight, exactly what is wrong with a "cheat day"? My TDEE is 2800, normally I eat 1800. However I'm wondering if I can eat TDEE-1000 on 6 days of the week and TDEE on the 7th day. Technically I should always be losing weight and never gain weight, right?

I'm not asking for permission or anything, I'm happy with my diet and my progress, but the mere mention of a cheat day always leads to "NEVER EVER DO IT" and I'm just wondering the logistics of why. It seems like eating TDEE every now and then wouldn't hurt anything.

o-oh user pls

go deeper and keep your knees out. this fixes most things. I had a problem where I was leaning too far forward and had to use my back and abs to get out of the squat. So also keep this in mind. Leaning forward kills your hip drive and puts a lot of strain on your back and abs. Adding weight for me has actually helped improve my form. It's a lot harder to cheat now and bad form usually leads to failure. If you do fail you just have to ask why and then correct it.

You should absolutely do a strength training program starting out. I'm partial to grey skull lp. Don't do anything with crazy volume until you're lifting heavy ass weights

yeah it's a pretty nice gym, it's incredibly cheap and everyone's a bro there

Your tdee goes down over time while cutting. Definitely won't stay at 2800

Tomorrow is Saturday(C day, A day is on Tues), or are you just telling me to go both days? Isn't going 2 days in a row bad on a fullbody routine?

Recently started experiencing some pain below the left kneecap when I squat. I think it's the patella tendon but I'm not sure. It's the thing just after the kneecap that you can essentially pinch/grab with your fingers.

The pain isn't very "ow fuck" but a somewhat faint "???? doesnt feel ideal" kind of feeling. I feel it after a few barless squats and when I warm up. For working sets it comes it goes but is less noticable than on warmup. I took a week off leg work and it didn't do shit.

What's wrong with me and how should I fix this?

this

Anybody have experience with muscle spasms in your back and how to treat them?

There is fuck all you can do about "excess calories turning into fat" not. The rest day between is there for a reason. You got an involuntary extra one. Just continue the pattern as good as you can.

Take some anti inflammatory every day for a week while taking a break from squats.

Most likely you've just got some inflammation and will heal up quickly if you deal with it before you continue adding damage.

But the rest to go along with the anti-inflammatory is crucial... You'd rather not squat for a week now than not be able to squat for a month later down the line.

Thanks. Any idea where I can find the ebook for free?

>what is Google?

CMONNNN

I got some anti inflammatory cream, that should work right?

Bonus quesiton: I'm rebuilding after 3 months of little food and no lifting by doing SL again before getting back on 531. All lifts except my Squat are near previous maxes. How would you recommend I transfer from here on out? I can at best squeeze a week or two out of SL before I stall.

It isn't optimal, but neither is doing 2 days. If you're going to miss it, do the diddy and the press you didn't do on day a, hope you squatted heavy on that day.

The choice is yours