WHERE MY OLDER BROS AT? GET IN HERE!

WHERE MY OLDER BROS AT? GET IN HERE!

You must have been born NO LATER THAN 1976 to post in this thread.

GET IN HERE, BROS, and let's show these young fucks how awesome we are!

Lmao

..OK, I'll lower the age requirement for this thread: 30 AND OVER. Come on guys, I know you're out there. Share your hard-won knowledge and experience with these young guys so they don't snap their shit up for no reason.

These 'young guys' already have wives and children, you autistic old fuck.

Being a failed sub-masters lifter doesn't make you awesome, it just means you've failed at life for 40 streight years.

this autism

t. too young and dumb to know what they're saying

Kek

i'm 28
you're either a bad troll or a sad 40y+ manchild with zero friends. What kind of grown man makes an OP like that?

>b-b-but this is Veeky Forums where i can b-be edgy!
fucking trash either way

thanks for the cringe faggot

41 desu, life's never been better.

If I'm over 30 years old and still posting on /fit please kill me. Hell, I'm almost 20 and feel too old for this place already

life advice

Don't get married

EVER

feel like this is a meme at this point. what if im in love

t. young autistic fuck.

We're all here for a reason user

26 here OP

Get as much education & experience as you can afford (before joining the job market) if possible

You're trusting your dick with responsibility it cannot even fathom

Yes newfriend, im sure you'll be sitting by the fireplace with your dog, reading philosophy in your smoking jacket by the time your 30.

Seriously, dont be so naive.

I was in love once too

After 20 years of marriage - imo it is over rated

Sooo much baggage & lack of sex makes married life miserable most days

im a khv and its not fair you get to experience and i dont

Fair user?
Who said life is fair.

No one can guarantee equal outcomes, only equal opportunities (if you're white)

Trade you!

If I had to do it over again, I would skip the marriage part. Cohabitation is fine, but screw marriage unless you absolutely want kids (& be a part of their lives)

Or unless you're a woman - then marriage is awesome....

i mean i do and dont want kids. I mean in my perfect future I do see kids. But don't see it happening lol. Only if I'm financially secure and meet a good women who will be a good mother + share my beliefs in how to raise a child. (won't bring junk food home and sit on her ass all day)

>and let's show these young fucks how awesome we are!
You've outlived your youth m8. Stop trying to act hip. Connect with younger minds differently.

You are officially looking in the unicorn zone especially if attractive is a consideration also

Good luck, consider yourself warned

What was going on through yalls heads when you proposed assuming you're married? Was she that perfect? How gay were you feeling? Did she change or did you just become less blind to the negatives?