You tards have been doing it wrong the whole time...

You tards have been doing it wrong the whole time. Girls don't care about massive muscles or your weight lifting numbers. Heres how you get a top tier qt314 who also cares about your feelings.

1. Quit weightlifting
2. Join running/cycling club
3. Talk to qt314s
4. Get qt314 girlfriend

The trick is to not sperg out on step 3, but other than that its basically guaranteed to work

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7sKz8RHYOI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>join running club
>expect healthy people
>they all sip le soda
>some of them even have trouble not smoking

nope

I'm a marathoner and my oneitis (also runs marathons) told me that she likes guys with a strong upper body. I'm going to start climbing for that reason alone.

I can't believe I didn't know this once crazy trick to get a gf!

but wen do i get fuck

>3. My hobbies besides exercise? I play video games.

youtube.com/watch?v=7sKz8RHYOI8

Low energy females for low test males. No thanks.

she meant big upper body. better start lifting. Climbing will just leave you the way you are you DYEL.

I've tried lifting before and I find no joy in it. Climbing is pretty fun for me since I already have friends that climb often and its just another way for us to hang out.

lifting is the most boring physical activity
martial arts, bouldering, fun cardio stuff you can do with friends is actually fun and makes you truly fit instead of puffing your muscles which you wont even be able to use because youre used to fewest possible movement patters

Lifting gets fun when there is a noticeable before and after effect in your muscles due to a pump

Also after a while you just enjoy testing your strength and picking up heavy shit

shoo shoo gains goblin

I used to barely lift and hated it, started back up a few months ago and genuinely love the gym now. It gives me a euphoric feeling so much that I despite rest days.

jesus, how horrifying, fuck this shit, i need to go outside

Wow that's depressing.
And Jesus Christ there's so many overweight people.

welcome to real life firendo

>Talk to qt314s

There you go. Forget the rest. Do what you like otherwise, as you can meet said qt in pretty much any non-autistic hobby/sport/leisure group/gaggle of drinking buddies/whatever.

Where do you go to find QT's? I live in a small town in the midwest and go to a nearby satellite campus to save dat money. I have literally dated nearly all of the eligible girls in the nearby area and now idk what to do

>Here's the ONE WEIRD TRICK to getting a girlfriend that CHADS don't want you to know!
You're literally a moron, and obviously a permavirgin. Never post on Veeky Forums again.

>2016, not trail runing with you're qt3.14 gf

So many are of indeterminate gender...

> the trick is to not sperg out

Well this advice is useless then.

This is what women picture when they hear someone is a gamer. Pretty accurate stereotype too.

1. Leave this site entirely
2. Don't stop lifting
3. More Scoops
4. Make lots of money
5. Learn to be a douche
6. More Scoops
7. Change name to Chad
8. More Scoops
9. Get bitches

Jesus Christ.

I lift and do muay thai. After my breakup I still did both. And honestly, in that time, lifting was the sport that made me feel better. I still do both, but if I had to give up one, it would be MT