What does a cheat day look like for you Veeky Forums?

What does a cheat day look like for you Veeky Forums?

A pot noodle and a couple biscuits.

Pint of b and js at the end of the day.

Or

A 2lb ribeye steak cooked rare.

I dont "cheat" often but I have days wherr I mix it up like today by making a couple lean beef burgers with cheese and brown rice instead of chicken breast. I just make sure what ever I eat still fits my macros for the day.

>ribeye
>cheat

Picture the absence of something. Ok, that.

This except a chinese buffet
fuck, I'll go to a chinese buffet on a non-cheat day and just eat as much as I can of only the meat dishes that aren't covered in sugar or breading. 2000 calories of meat for $6 aint bad

Went there once. Never again.

I am just too disgusted with people who go there. Buffets in general are just nasty as fuck.

going to a concert, drinking loadsa beer and loadsa boigas afterwards

Kill yourself

Bananas and ketchup with mystery meat?

Ask me how I know you were in prison

Alot of that

copious amounts of alcohol

oreos and chocolate chip cookie ice cream

Pizza maybe, or burgers
Or any homemade food that I don't make and can't track

what the fuck, you should be eating steak regularly.

I do 2 cheat meals. One on thursday night when I go to dinner with my friends. I usually end up eating a stake with as few french fries as possible.

Saturdays I have dinner at my sisters and I don't want to impose. It's usually 2/3 slices of pizza or some pasta with ground beef.

I prefer to do my cheat this way because I usually can stay inside my calorie count by having a lighter meal at lunch.

I dont cheat I dont want to lose out on possible gains or gain more fat

It actually looks healthy.

it's not.

I havent had them for over 2 years now. Not even kidding. No cheat days, the worst thing that I do is just get fried potatoes, with some cheese on top of them, and even then I carefully do not overdo it as fried food is not healthy beyond once a week.

Even then I dont really cheat as that food has careful consideration for the macro's inside of it.

So yea, basically never.

All clean, no industrial sugars, no gmo's. All for my daily macro's. Been doing that for 2 years now.

Recently got a dream for no reason about fatty pizza's for some reason, but since I am not a piece of shit like you op, it did not do anything for me.

I think one more year and my body will lose all sense of greasy food as well.

It's ramen in japan. It's not Super unhealthy, but it isn't a healthy meal in general. The noodles arent that great and the broth has a bunch of sodium. The rest is awesome though.

nice blog post faggot