Daily reminder that it is all about the face

Daily reminder that it is all about the face.

100% of girls would prefer the guy on the right. Even with an amazing amount of muscle, symmetry, and leanness, the guy on the left is still very unattractive.

In fact, with such an ugly face, if you build an incredible body, it will make you even less attractive because girls will think you are insecure and compensating.

So just a reminder, if you are lifting for girls and you don't have an attractive face, stop. It will either not help at all or make the situation worse.

i'm aware OP.

That's why I have a nice face.

I AM the chad. I just lift because I like it and it makes my body match my face.

Why don't roidlets ever realize that having a huge upper body and small legs looks ridiculous and disproportionate ?

>Why don't roidlets ever realize that having a huge upper body and small legs looks ridiculous and disproportionate ?

His legs aren't small though

you got my dick hard you fucking fucking slut

fuck me in the ass

I feel so bad for him

His brother is so Übermensch

And he got the ass end of the face genes

who is he?

I'm sure the man on the right is also fit. Maybe not bodybuilder huge but he's definitely not lacking in any body

they are small in proportion to his upperbody

Golden one is /ourguy/
Fuck off

>they are small in proportion to his upperbody

How big should they be? They are not small at all, men aren't suppose to have a huge lower body like women are.

It's weird, he has the same narrow palate, but somehow escaped the incel horse face.

Why? He is a cringey fag. He believes he is a 'glorious viking' and is essentially a white supremacist. He literally LARPs has a viking warrior and thinks he is personally a protector of the west. Just listen to the way he talks. Guaranteed to be a virgin.

this is how legs should look. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Also, it is known that women notice a guy's butt first, and it is the most preferred muscle.

>this is how legs should look
He looks like a t-rex

>You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

its a meme user

>Nigger in Sweden detected

It looks like someone beat the Golden one with a crowbar.

Number of videos latsbrah has of him kissing his gf: 3 or 4
Number of videos user has of him even within the general vicinity of a female: 0

not really. He is flexing his legs. He still looks good.

It may be a meme, but this is really what peak performance looks like. Jonnie is strong as fuck , one of the strongest in the world in his weight class.

What? I am white in America.

bullshit. link?

If I wanted my hair styled like the guy on the right, what do I ask for?

the point is that both are healthy men with different approaches to fitness and it has nothing at all to do with women

Fantastic thread quality OP

>>healthy

The one on the left roids. That is anything but healthy

It's because he has a more masculine nose that balances out the bottom half of his face.

It's an undercut with longer sides.

Probably won't look good though user, you gotta find a haircut that suits your face shape and how your hair naturally is.

Dude on the right is also photoshopped, with dumb natural volume on his hair and a professional hair stylist so...

>Can I have some good genes with a side of photoshop? Thanks

Yeah I see it now. Broader root, deeper inserted, larger brow, slightly wider zygos.

I'm gonna guess he is the older brother.

1. This body is achievable natty and we have not 1 but 2 posters on this board that have achieved bodies BETTER than that natty

2. Stop fear mongering the negative health effects of test with proper PCT and AI

Shimansky and O'pry have narrow palates too. A narrow palate isn't something that is going to make or break a face.

The golden one used to be ugly buy now he actually looks pretty good. His brother is especially attractive and anyone standing next to him will look shit. No homo but the golden one is getting handsome.

wow... and now latsbrah is an ultra redpilled white rights activist while his brother is probably smashing all kinds of pussy and not giving a fuck

I checked his instagram, turns out his brother is in fact on board with the whole /pol/ thing.

He's a less of a white nationalist then Latsbrah but still very nationalistic and anti globalist

Yeah. He does seem to support his brother's endeavors though, as he should.

HEIGHT and FRAME matter too but this thread is mostly legit

legit, being a politicscel is the ultimate cope
just lol at incels thinking they'd be slayers in a white ethnostate instead of getting gassed on the spot for being pathetic subhuman failures

The more weight I lose, the more attractive I become. I always suspected I was kind of handsome because I could feel strong cheekbones and jaw under my fat, but it still baffles my mind to actually slowly see them come through now.

>This body is achievable natty and we have not 1 but 2 posters on this board that have achieved bodies BETTER than that natty
I very much doubt that but even so 99.9% of PRIME women would prefer pic related

Yeah yeah, but what do 99,9% of cute boys prefer?

>So just a reminder, if you are lifting for girls and you don't have an attractive face, stop. It will either not help at all or make the situation worse

this doesnt even make any fucking sense.
If you dont have a nice face you should definitively work out. (assuming the goal is to attract women)
Which do you think girls prefer?
>average face and skinny fat body
>average face and shredded body

did LOL

Who cares? I want to be the biggest me that I can be.

That's why I lift. If you're such a beta cuck that you need to lift to impress girls then you're fucked with or without any sort of body because you're a fucking bitch

Anyways,

>I doubt it

natty MasT and Lotus are larger than latsbrah.

Two of our very own, bigger than he is natty.

just lol at being this bluepilled

He needs to shave.
All about the face, about the face, no stubble.

Gandy can do literally whatever the fuck he wants.

>no stubble
dark, dense stubble which covers the beard area properly makes men look more masc and attractive, you need to read up on looks theory more boyo

One of the greatest morphs in PSL history