Bros!

Bros!

Me and this hot chick have been talking back and forth for a day & a 1/2 now. I'm gonna ask her for her number, and I typed out this message to do it.

Is that way too try-hard? Does it have enough sly humor to make it work? Anything to add/remove?

help bros!

>cultural reasons
cringe m8

try "You sound fun to talk to, what's your number?"

I'm no expert, but i don't think it would be best to bombard her with so many separate thoughts all at once. It might make you seem desperate.

Just tell her you're a faggot and this "thing" isn't gonna work out.

Yes. That is way too try-hard.

Stop making "getting dem digits" a big step in the game. Women give them out like candy. As long as she likes you, you can just ask if she wants to text.

You're trying too hard just ask for her number dipshit

Why is every hookup conversation so fucking cringe-worthy. Do people actually talk like this?

gotta fail to learn what to do next time

you type way too much and sound desperate

no

Have you considered saying something like "let's do x, here's my number" instead of your current approach of "p-p-please can I h-have your n-number"?

No. OP is just a virgin sperg

>Hey, wanna grab a bite together some time?

>No
Abandon ship

>Sure
>Awesome! Let's exchange numbers. When are you free?

It's not rocket science.

be short and to the point but don't be as fucking boring as this unless you look good enough for her to not care about your personality.

This OP, you come off as trying way too hard

Also never fall into the trap of texting constantly but never actually meeting up to seal the deal. I've made that mistake so many times on Tinder and I've missed out on a lot of girls just from being too scared to actually stop with the texting bullshit and meet them

Stop... typing like... a timid pussy... when you're... making a move...

State your business and be forward instead of acting like you're doing her a disservice by asking, like you're not good enough for her before she even has a chance to reply. If you (attempt to) start the relationship in the position of a bitch ass pussy you're not gonna win.

>boring
If you've been writing to a girl constantly for almost 2 days you could just aswell ask for her number straight up.

Also drop the "Oi!".

yepp you shouldn't be typing more words than she is let alone a paragraph to her line. rookie mistake I prescribe you to watch every one of Jason Capitals videos

This. If she's still talking to you, chances are she's just waiting for you to ask her out.

It doesn't matter how entertaining you were hours before, she should be amused or interested at that moment
Giving out numbers is a much more emotional decision than a "hmmm he wrote a funny reply yesterday so I'll give it to him"

Don't write a fucking paragraph but make it interesting or funny or give some reason (I usually complain about the app and ask for # to switch to whatsapp)

this

Its so fuckin bad man

Dont u dare send that

>talking about everything on text
Nice way to get yourself a boring date, faggot

also
>dating a black "girl"
disgusting

Just say "pls fuck me I'm desperate"

Back!

I posted:

oh SHIT those look fun to make! I should really try more African food outside gyros and kebab. My German relatives bring their food to help make the feast look all nice and cute, too

Well hey, a future African/German Portland adventure just might have to be in the mix - you down?

If she wants to know more about it or is, then boom I'll ask for her number

Thanks bros!!!

And she is hot too. The body, the education, the everything - ooopphhhh