Diet soda during a cut (or IF)

Diet soda during a cut (or IF)

yay/nay?

No soda at all

Yes, anyone who says otherwise is an autistic loser that uses how "clean" he eats as a measure of willpower and how good of a person he is. This person has never been successful in any facet of life except picking things up a few times a week. They cling to this success with every fiber of their being because for once, they've actually felt what it's like to succeed at something. It completely and utterly consumes their lives, to the point that enjoying a 0-cal fizzy drink from time to time is morally abhorrent and reflects weakness in an individual.

what skinny person hurt you friend

This

If you want. It literally doesn't matter

Why? I'm more asking if it'll truly affect my 20 hour fasting window.

Not remotely, there's no calories in it.

Have you ever seen a thin person drink it?

Yes, thousands.

Yes?

Yes, where I work there are about 180 women and 15 men, almost all the slim women drink nothing but seltzer and diet coke.

lol

No, because they still trigger an insulin response,that's the problem

wrong fagggot

aspartame flavored sodas are fine

Aspartame does not cause an insulin response you triple nigger.

Why would that be a problem? Isn't insulin used to transport proteins, carbs, etc to muscles?

Genuinely curious, not here for an argument

You are both right, I'm a faggot and didn't check

You don't want it during intermittent fasting, since its relies on a lack of insulin to burn fat

Oh okay, so an insulin response is actually desirable when bulking? Hypothetically it should speed up recovery right?

damn i want you to spit on my asshole and cockblast me faggot boi

> admits he's wrong on the internet

I forgive you, friend.

It's completely fine. It has zero calories. It doesn't affect your body composition in the slightest

Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking retard

O-ok

Insulin causes glucose transport proteins to increase their activity, which allows for increased glucose uptake by muscle cells so yes

is that pussy blod

Sure, why not.

It has zero calories. It has a little bit of sodium, a lot of it may make you retain a little water but that is it.

Yes, a girl smushed her vaginally discharge all over me

Stop looking for any and every excuse to drink sweet tasting shit. You're addicted to sweet things you that cunt. Drink water.

Fat*

I dont use sugar free or artificial sweetener anything anymore. Use full sugar stuff, just count the calories ya pleb.
Also, EAT A PIZZA ONCE IN A WHILE

This is true, too bad aspartame is shit for your health tho.