Jambalaya Meal Prep

Just finished my winter dinner meal prep for the next few days. Took pictures to share with you weebs. Love you.

Macros per day:
~160g Carbs
~160g Protein
~40g Fat
~1500 Calories

Micros per day:
~5g Fiber.
~1500mg Sodium

How-to to follow.

Step 1a: Gather ingredients.
>4lb Chicken Breast
>14oz Andouille Sausage
>32oz Chicken Broth or Stock
>29oz Tomato Sauce
>Green Bell Pepper
>White Priviledged Onion

...go on

Step 1b: Gather Spices.
>Basil
>Cayenne Pepper
>Black Rights Matter Pepper
>Hot Sauce
>Garlic; Chopped or Powder.

>meal prep
Autism

Step3:
>Dice onion and bell pepper as well as slice up sausage then place into large skillet.
>Add oil and sautee till done.

Hey guy fuck off.

>holmes smokehouse
Good name for a pot bar

Step 4:
>Cook chicken with some oil and black pepper.

Step 5:
>After everything is cooked and sauteed, add to large pot with tomato sauce and chicken broth.
>Add 0.5 Tablespoon of Cayenne.
>1 Tablespoon of Basil.
>2 Tablespoons of Hot Sauce.
>Mix and start to boil.

Step 6:
>After mixture reaches a slight boil, add 3 cups of Parboiled rice.
>Stir and cover.
>Reduce heat to simmer ~20 minutes.

Forgot to state ingredients needed 3 cups of parboiled rice. Should have been obvious though per picture.

Step 7:
>Stir occasionally and mire the progress.

looks good as fuck, I'll have to try this once thanksgiving leftovers are gone.

Step 8:
>Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Concoction should thicken a bit.

Step 9:
>Serve.

Makes 4-8 servings. Original macros and micros I stated were based on 4 servings.

Thanks.
>Leftovers from Thanksgiving.

Optional Step:
>Tell gains goblin doggo to fuck off and stop begging.

nooo be nice

I am nice to him. He even got his own plate for Thanksgiving. But he ain't getting my macros.

Wait what? How does some sausage and a bit of chicken equal 160g of protein?

Would you recommend anything else in lieu of onion? I fucking hate onions, and can't stand having them in my food.

>tfw doggo eats the last of the peanut butter

Thanks OP,
Recipes are always welcome.

1 lb chicken per serving.
3oz Sausage per serving
3 servings of rice per serving.

In lieu of onion use no onion. You can hardly taste 1 onion in the entirety of the recipe desu. This is literally like 10lbs of food.

He hates peanut butter, alcohol, cigarettes, and sweet potatoes.
>Tfw have to jerk off peanut butter cuz doggo won't eat it off.

Ywc. If you have any infographics feel free to contribute.

tfw Veeky Forums consistently provides better meals and recipes (healthy or otherwise) than Veeky Forums

Looks good. Are you the OP who made the cajun chicken, mashed potatoes, and broccoli meal prep the other day?

This recipe is slightly modified from a recipe I got from cookingcomically, the creator of 2am chili. I just modified it to be more Veeky Forums friendly as most jambalaya recipes call for more sausage and way less chicken. 2am Chili is always a great meal prep for a winter bulk.

How do you measure peanutbutter with a spoon

Brazilian hours in MSpaint pls no bully

Onionigger here. Gonna try to make this tomorrow/Sunday night. You got any more recipes, familia? Trying to get more creative things than CRB for my cut, so I can stop being a fatass.

Nah. That was Lotus I'm pretty sure. I'm not muscular enough to have a name or trip or make daily threads.

In tablespoons. 1 serving of PB is usually 2 tablespoons. Do it a few times and you eventually can eye fuck it to figure it out. Calorie counting isn't suppose to be perfect. It's suppose to give you a guide of what certain portion sizes equate to how many calories or whatever.

Thanks guy.
+rep for your time.

>white privileged onion

kek

On a serious note though I really like this recipe, just lacking in fiber for my taste. Looks fucking delish though OP, well done.

Thanks Liam, I'll try this but probably leave out the hot sauce

Hey OP I really don't like bell peppers but the rest of this looks delicious. Should I just leave it out or replace it with something?

I cook veggies on the side periodically. I just don't meal prep them so they are fresher or I use one of those green giant bags.

Pic related is my go-to ghetto breakfast shake sometimes. Fairlife milk is a godsend with reduced fat and carbs. Oatmeal powder is just ground up oatmeal, so no need to blend. Just combine and stir or shake. Should keep you full for a large part of the day. To add onto this, if you drank this shake for breakfast then for lunch and dinner you had 2 cups of rice with 8oz of chicken each time (4cups of rice a day and 1lb of chicken a day), you'd hit about 2k calories exactly with over 200g of protein. Would be perfectly ideal for a cut.

Leave out whatever you feel you don't like. Onions and bell peppers aren't completely necessary and won't change the consistency or flavor of the jambalaya. It would just make it less spicy and have less flavour. For any recipe I'd advise following it how someone else made it first, regardless of how bad you think it may be, then make additions or subtractions each time you make it.

I should of said in the recipe I saute garlic with the sausage as well. Oops.

So I could do 6 servings of an even 1k calories?

Also is this a really filling dish? Because when I prep I like to choose filling foods cause im not satisfied with dinner unless im full.

Yeah 6000/6=1000 senpai. I feel it is filling. Rice is a generally filling carb, obviously not as much as veggies. Most of the calories from this meal are protein and carbs with hardly any fat, which is least filling and most calorie dense. If you are worried about going to bed hungry just eat closer to bedtime.

why would you spend 2 hours making chili at 2am?

>Implying I ever go to bed before 4am and don't sleep in till 2pm.

So you're saying throw the garlic in at this point?
And what kind of oil should we be using? Just regular olive oil or vegetable oil?

Garlic should be sauteed with other veggies. I use olive oil. You can use whatever you want to use. Even Pam.

Did anyone ever figure out the amount of kcals and the macros for this whole thing?

Mushrooms? But you prob don't like those either because you're a picky faggot

~6000calories
~640g carbs
~640g protein
~80-100g fat depending on amount of oil used.

Shit I thought you meant my recipe. For 2am chili it's allegedly:
~4500 calories
~380g carbs
~380g protein
~150g fat

For the entire thing.

Thanks guy. Saved.

can i use sriracha

Sure. Any hot sauce will do. Sriracha is pretty potent though and will be spicier. I just use my favorite brand or Tabasco sauce.

>160 carbs

Enjoy looking like a twink

pls compile all the steps in to one picture

>190lbs, Twink
This is just dinner bud. 1/3rd of the meals most eat in a day. Enjoy being small. Nice lucky trips though.

Someone did it here: Only step left out was adding garlic which I forgot to write in.

Night guys. Don't let the gains goblins bite.

Looks good. I'd cook the chicken in the rendered fat in the original pan though.