How do i get a girlfriend?

How do i get a girlfriend?

Be yourself

Hvhovih ih ig ig kgxlhxlxhlhxlhxxkh

Just beeeee urself :)

I'll give you a hint :^)

I just bang girls off of Tinder until I find one I really like. Bam...make her gf.

Get out of your comfort zone, go do something you enjoy regularly and see who else also enjoys that on a regular basis. Make a friend, and he can possibly introduce you to more people who have similar interests. Let things happen naturally and more importantly, b urself

>Finding a gf on tinder.
Point and laugh at him.

hmmm i'd recommend to bee yourself

Cee yourself :)

Can everyone stop saying OP bee yourself. He is probably a spaz and will be all rapey because he is so lonely.

OP my advice is to be someone else.

B.E yourself user.

In all seriousness, just let shit happen naturally. Go out and talk to people, get to know them, and eventually, some girl out there will take an interest in you. There are literally hundreds of million of women, user.

Hey man. Just because Tinder has allot of whores didn't mean all girls on tinder are whores

>420 friendly

Get a personality so people are interested in you

Go to r9k and be a fucking robot you fucking cuck

become attractive

That's not enough

Its half the battle
T. guy who was ugly and became attractive

Yikyyotostoskgkx

Why would you rather bang one sloot over several different ones? I don't get it. Many > one seems pretty obvious desu.

>I want a gf
>the loneliness and sexual urge literally make me depressed and it's killing me
>all women are disgusting degenerate whores, all of them lose their virginity in their teen years to some random little faggot

Elliot is that you

>banging girls off tinder

must be nice being handsome

>muhreen
>not a slut
user...

Is this actually true?

No, it's not

> tfw born without courtship gene
> tfw missed out on copying skills to fake them in early teens
we are just fucked senpai, on other news Nost 2.0 is having stress test soon

Each one takes work. Gf is just there.

>tfw the beautiful Indian girl I've worked with for two years had her last day today because she was transferring to another site walking distance from her house
>has an Indian accent, light skinned, beautiful hair, petite (probably around 5 feet tall, 100 pounds) with perky handful boobs and butt (legit 8/10 minimum if you like petite indian girls, 7/10 regardless)
>tfw we joke around and tease each other all the time, I'm always making her laugh
>tfw too autistic and virgin to try to ask her out but she seems kind of conservative and barely even hugged any of the guys when she left, most did the weird side-hug thing but actually gave me a more two armed hug
>have literally never even contacted her outside of work in two years to even try hanging out

god why do i have to be so ugly and autistic. i could see us having a lot of fun together

Protip, focusing on women is how you lose them.

Work on school, your career, and in general chat them up. If that's too hard fap before you go out and just chill in their presence. You get nervous = game over. Deal with it.

You younger autists have a lot to learn. Sex and relationships get boring. Even if you have the waifu, you get bored.

yourself

Not too late to contact her. You should do it. I did it and got shot down pretty hard because with my autism I can't read those cues right but I feel more confident for having tried.

This.

Take your shot.
If she's leaving, what's the worst that could happen?
Godspeed user.

Am I more likely to get a date if I get to know a girl a bit before I ask her out? I've only asked out girls I've just briefly talked to.

All the girls I ask out say yes, but actually mean no. For example, "yes, I'll think about it" then she never got back to me. Or they'll say yes and act like they want to go out, but never follow through with making plans.

>tfw fit enough to attract girls on a physical level
>but repulsed by your personality
Why can't I get past the first date stage bros...

biggest problem is im completely humiliated about my personal life to try things like this which is why im the mid 20s kissless virgin i am now. dont want to have to show her how i have no friends, few if any hobbies, act weird in social situations

i live with my parents but she knows this (we work for a company my mom is a higher up for and she's going somewhere under my moms control that isnt that far away from me) so thats a check mark off but i just dread imagining what i would be like with someone in a normal social situation, thats how bad it is for me

What are your options?

Make moves now (go out with 'practice girls' or just ask her out and probably end up succeeding because all your 'problems' are just mental) or be in the exact same boat 20 years from now when you are too old to change anything.

You are young and she obviously liked you to some degree. Don't be a pussy and take a chance.

I started lifting 6 months ago after this girl rejected me on a date. She's still single and I want to ask her out but last time I seen her she looked at me like I was a killer or something. I want to be seen as slayer not serial killer.

By the way after being shot down I started going to more work functions and finding after parties. Made out with my boss and her roommate and wound up sleeping in my bosses bed. I used to be SO socially awkward but literally 6 months of practice and I am the life of the party. Seriously just go for it bro

>tfw meeting up with a 39 year old lady on Tuesday night for sex
>she wants a cream pie deep inside

I'm good looking but awkward as fuck. I honestly had my brother make my Tinder profile

This

You're lonely because you are you but the other people aren't lonely so be the other people

what kind of job has after parties for their functions?

Taco Bell :^)

Become good friends, talk to them, flirt, text, snapchat. Once she starts putting out signals pussy out and do nothing, make no moves and accept the fact that you're destined to be lonely.

>mfw done this three times

>"just talk to them bro"

>creampie
>bukkake
>dude sex lmao

>Stories that never happened
>"FeeIs" garbage posting
>Non fitness thread

Saged, repoted :)

Way to bump the thread faggot