Much more chicken, a little more rice and a bit of sauce

What kind of bitch plate is this?

how bout just chicken?

vegetables?

>plastic fork
>blue colourful plate

are you a fucking child?

Sub White for Brown and crack an egg in it like a weeb

What kind of fucking piece of shit plate are you eating on user? Are you telling me you are such a degenerate cunt that you eat off PAPER PLATES with PLASTIC FUCKING FORKS to avoid doing dishes? What the fuck.

>white rice
>not enough carbs
>no leafy greens

Next

this

More amount of both my man.

These Veeky Forumsizens... they're gonna push all this frilly foo-foo stuff on us, like furniture or dishes or whatever. We do paper plates here.

that had better be your first of 3 plates

>10g of rice
>few bits of chicken with no sauce
>a little turd on the plate
>plastic fork
>floral pattern blue plate
what the fuck? are you a manchild?

OP I don't care about your plate or your fork but that meal looks very sad and unimaginative.

>Veeky Forums is so insecure that they're desperate enough to judge cutlery and plates.

Mine is better

dat sip tho

>burnt meat

loss of protein, gains lost

Burnt spices not meat

Nice. Get some sweet chili sauce to go with that, it fits with chicken perfectly. One spoonful of it is so little in calories it doest matter at all.

datsipthough

I read a studies the other day, that aspertam (which is the sugar substitute in zero sugar drinks), inhibits the functionality of certain proteins such that there is no advantage with respect to sugared drinks.

Switch to tea or coffee user, if you do that youll notice how disgustingly sweet all of those sugar jew drinks are.

might want to link the sources, especially with your seemingly broken english many people might not be completely satisfied with your capabilities to comprehend the studies properly (source critic).

Hmm i'll give it a shot thanks

What hot sauce would you recommend?

Not any spesific I think, just any sweet hot sauce. Sweetness just goes a long way with chicken.

I dont live in america anyway as you might so different brands.

>not just buying the cheapest paper plates you can find

what's wrong with you?

>drinking beverage instead of the drink of the gods water
never gonna make it.

Who, the hell, doesn't use china besides little kids.

that rice looks awful

mirin meal

Now THAT is a plate!

glad someone respectable came around to save the thread

we know the taste of coffee and tea mate dw

It was. It's a pretty old pic. Iv'e since then mastered the art of cooking brown rice.

more lens focus, less shit posting

How'd you prepare the chicken?

For that picture i just cooked 2 breasts on pan in olive oil and when it was 1 minute from being ready i put some meme sauce sriracha chili mayo on each side then tool off pan, cut into slices and thats it.

I'm more imaginative with how i cook my chicken now.

Nah dog, more tuna