Face Gains

ITT we post our face progress
As you can see, I went from a 4/10 to an 8/10.

I think he'd look better inbetween those and with a haircut.

*Solid 8/10
>spilling his pasta

is that a diff pic on the right? i thought he was supposed to be in a bathroom or something

you looked better fat, the flab hid your ugly features.

glad to see you switched from camo caps to camo shirts

Solid

Lol'd

Thx

Get a new haircut and you'll actually be 8/10

Granted im 16 in this pic

And 19 here

you look like the dude from night crawler. would hang with out 10

>tfw you have no chin so your profile is ugly but you look decent from the front

Anyone here ever gotten a chin implant or sliding genioplasty? Would you recommend it? How did you go about in getting it?

I have no chin and I think I'd look bad with more, weird feel

I'm still getting more with dermal fillers just to see how it goes

Cut your hair short. Like, a number 2 on the sides and a 6 on top.

I dunno but this sperg got his chin and nose done, prob some melatonin injections too, turned into a legit Chad.

holy shit, how do I sign up for this

Seriously, considering getting a nose job at 22, now that I have a good job. I could easily afford it but, don't want to get shit for it.

you went from 1/10 to 3/10 desu

A sliding genioplasty is way more intensive, can leave your chin looking narrower, and is far more expensive too. The only reason to do one, is if you insist on using your own bone instead of a "fake" implant or if you need vertical height to your chin too.

Meanwhile a silicone implant is way cheaper, very easily removable, can change the shape of your chin, takes 30 min. to place under local anesthesia, and has a very short recovery time (like 2 weeks) with minimal swelling.

mike mew

just fucking do it. If you know it will make you feel and look better then why do you even give a fuck waht someone says

17-20

Brutal.

>I chuckled.

I missed these threads

>be me at 14
>realize my nose is bigger than the rest of the kids in school
>see kid with small nose
>realize he breathes through his mouth
>think maybe the reason my nose is so big is because I breath through it all the time
>start mouth breathing intentionally

>be 24
>see jaw threads on Veeky Forums
>realize I have receded jaw
>everyone saying mouth breathing causes this

FUUUUUUU

Looks like your Jewish trickery backfired

>>think maybe the reason my nose is so big is because I breath through it all the time
>>start mouth breathing intentionally

Should I get work done on my chin?

what chin

mate fuck the haters, you could be a great boxer. No one would ever find your chin.

I know that feeling im fucking gorgeous 9/10 from the front but im like 4/10 from the sides from my brow and eyes being weird. Direct quote from some slut i dated years ago "you go from super hot to ugly in 2seconds"

It's a shame that hair was wasted on your baby face

Her hair is pretty as fuck
She should leave the color natural though imo

whats wrong with her feet

idk man ombre is really fucking hot

womanlet tippie toeing

Don't have a before pic but after doing SS for about 4 months I finally was able to grow God tier facial hair and whatnot. It also strengthened my jaw somehow.

Fuck the haters just go with your gut

/fraud/

eww

do you want to drive the heads of the people you're fucking into walls

i found a picture of your mom

I mean if the results are like that (they probably won't be for 99% of people) then sure it's worth it.
In my case I have a hooked nose not that big but I learned to live with it desu it's not like it's hideous. Also that guy is going to owe his children some explanation lol.
I honestly think surgery is a meme if it's not removing like a mole or something.

>>think maybe the reason my nose is so big is because I breath through it all the time
>>start mouth breathing intentionally

Not to bring you down but you went from a 1/10 to a 4/10. Get ripped and a nice haircut and then youll be a 8/10

This is the body i want

I know this is a meme thread but I'm pretty happy with my results.

Lost 70 pounds, started mewing, and finally started taking care of my skin.

this can't be the same person

you went from a 4/10 to a solid 9/10

you have the jawline of ezra miller

i'm so mad

Is this dude a troll? You post everywhere with your narcissistic nonsense. You literally look like an asymmetrical goblin with shitty hair and no mass. You need a fucking wake-up call dude

fucking qt, good job on the weight loss.

Thanks man, yea it's me in both. Admittedly I got lucky with the lighting in the second picture.

As a boxer I kek'd

How do people fall for this every time?

>when he meets a hot chick who was also plastic surgery and they have a kid and it's absolutely fucking hideous

>melatonin injections
as in the neurotransmitter?

Ayy I saved your other pic. Either way good job FaM.

>SS
What's this?

Stainless steel

Or

Starting strength on Veeky Forums

What is "starting strength" and how does it improve beard growth?

your neck makes you look like a fuckin turkey

read the sticky before u post

I had a look. Saw something about "starting stretching". Is that supposed to be it because it's the closest I could find. If so, how does stretching give you more facial hair?

>think maybe the reason my nose is so big is because I breath through it all the time
>start mouth breathing intentionally

Thank god I don't have autism.

>those eyebrows
>that haircut
>no facial expression

yeah uh huh for sure 8/10... definitely...

you're small as fuck dude

you look great dude

I highly HIGHLY suggest you get a haircut. Your face frame doesn't really work with that length. Get it cut shorter, maybe style it back and to the side, and work on building muscle mass. Right now you look like a skinny, greasy, dude.

newfag detected

He probably meant melanotan.

And melatonin is a hormone you dip.

Pls never post that picture again

M
E
W

I thought I might have smallchinitis but I've been focusing on proper mouth posture and I'm thinking maybe it's just that my nose is so prominent? Thoughts, guys?

Looking good homes

I'm having a hard time pinpointing why the fifth row is so much more attractive than the fourth. When I compare individual features like jawline or nose they look the same, but on a macro level obviously the fifth row is much more attractive. What gives?

If people ask say you either had trouble breathing or broke your nose and had to get it fixed.

Dont worry about what other people will think, you will feel and look much better if your nose is shit right now. Good luck user

>tfw 9/10 from the front and 5/10 from the side

My nose is too big

Way to go user

lower fat amounts, better colour palette, some light beard texture and generally better facial expressions.

>Made it in pic 1
>Fat in pic 2 and 3
Not even once

I remember you. You had that before pic that made you look like a 12 year old with a 30 year old body. You're a qt btw. All the homo.

Where did your glasses go? Were they some kind of fashion statement or did you switch to contacts?

me at age 14 to age 25

man you didnt age at all
please cut that fucking hair holy god

lol i know that was like 5 weeks ago its longer now

heres a better more aged picture

Fuck me your handsome

99.9% no homo

Yea I wear contacts now

Why would you wear contacts as a fashion statement?

you look perfectly good my dude.
you look like some brazilian footballer chad

5'11 298 ---> 180

Congrats man

so this is what happens when a skinnyfat goes on a cut and doesnt lift.

Hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You have ruined your own life.

My face gains

Which can also get plastic surgery and the circle of life continues

UNO FARTO?

>puka
>2016

the hair

>9/10
You must be VERY ugly if that's a 9/10 for you